>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
“ 6 months since I applied and no fucking update” happened last week. Applied on July 8 and nothing yet. I was empathising with you
yeah my 6 months completed today, just tried linking a couple of mins ago, nothing yet

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Hi there
Applied IG 1:38 pm May 6th
got temporary number Sept 17th by calling IRCC
got AOR Nov 17th
linked Nov 20th
Additional Family Info IMM5406 for my wife Nov 20th (ADR dated Oct 14th) - submitted same day
Schedule A for me and PCC for my wife of us Nov 25th - submitted same day
Schedule A for my wife Nov 29th- submitted same day
Medical Examination for my wife Jan 06th - Submitted same day

CPC Sydney

ALL THE DOCUMENTS WERE SUBMITTED AT TIME OF APPLICATION.
Not sure what is next
How do you get your temporary number and what is it for ?

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
please can you explain me one question i got a request letter yesterday i uploaded request documents and its show replacement provided but in gc key Review of additional documents section still showing
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
anybody told me is it documents uploaded or not

NoLimit86

Jan 15, 2022
A couple updates for everyone wondering!!!

Stream B: Applied July 9 in the evening (Ontario)

Called IRCC yesterday! My PCC is expiring on Feb. 18. They told me to use the same one whenever the time comes. It’ll be all right since I haven’t been to India since 2019 and haven’t lived there for 6 months or more since 2018!!! IRCC officer can still ask for a new one though. If you aren’t able to get a new one within 30 days, send a webform to extend the deadline with a proof that you’ve applied. They will extend it (as per IRCC agent). He was nice. He told me he gets hundreds of calls everyday from people asking him why some of them haven’t received anything yet even though they applied early. IRCC agents have no information on the processing criteria. They don’t know why IRCC is doing that. All applications go through various processing centres at different stages starting at CPC Sydney. They’re responsible for intials checks and issuing BILs and AORs.
He also told me that a lot of people are calling them because it’s been a day they received their portal email but no eCOPR. Some of them are actually spamming IRCC. People are calling them because they didn’t receive AOR but they have received PR portal request. Honestly, some of them need to have patience. A lot of us have received nothing. He said it will be processed soon. It won’t extend too much now. IRCC is speeding up the processing!!!
How were you able to get through to IRCC?
I have tried numerous times to no avail, I can never seem to reach a representative

Reactions: maxiie

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
My update so far...

IG English Stream

Submitted : 6 May 10:35 pm EST
BIL: 13 Jan 2022
Linked: 14 Jan 2022
Medical: was already passed when linked
PCC: was already requested when linked, submitted PCC on 14 Jan 2022

No AOR yet

Reactions: mpreetsingh

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I applied for my wife application for PR in TR to PR program under HealthCare field.
She is License Practical Nurse (LPN ) and we applied in
NOV 02 -2021 , but so far didn't get any AOR. We applied from inside Canada

Anyone get any updates from this HealthCare stream ?

Thank you for your time