+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hmothaliya

Sep 8, 2021
Hi there,
I have received my AOR on 11th January for IG stream but I am not to link it to the IRCC account. It always says-' There is no record found.'
I am in India right now so I can not contact IRCC by call.
What should I do to link the application?

Thank you!

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
Hi everyone, after receiving PR card does it need to be linked (or something else) on IRCC account? if so then what are the steps? please guide. thanks.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
A couple updates for everyone wondering!!!

Stream B: Applied July 9 in the evening (Ontario)

Called IRCC yesterday! My PCC is expiring on Feb. 18. They told me to use the same one whenever the time comes. It’ll be all right since I haven’t been to India since 2019 and haven’t lived there for 6 months or more since 2018!!! IRCC officer can still ask for a new one though. If you aren’t able to get a new one within 30 days, send a webform to extend the deadline with a proof that you’ve applied. They will extend it (as per IRCC agent). He was nice. He told me he gets hundreds of calls everyday from people asking him why some of them haven’t received anything yet even though they applied early. IRCC agents have no information on the processing criteria. They don’t know why IRCC is doing that. All applications go through various processing centres at different stages starting at CPC Sydney. They’re responsible for intials checks and issuing BILs and AORs.
He also told me that a lot of people are calling them because it’s been a day they received their portal email but no eCOPR. Some of them are actually spamming IRCC. People are calling them because they didn’t receive AOR but they have received PR portal request. Honestly, some of them need to have patience. A lot of us have received nothing. He said it will be processed soon. It won’t extend too much now. IRCC is speeding up the processing!!!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone, after receiving PR card does it need to be linked (or something else) on IRCC account? if so then what are the steps? please guide. thanks.
Ending of new stressful pathway...and have beer ;)

Btw, apply new SIN, update banks, OHIP (if you are in Ontario), employer....etc...

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Did anyone get any updates on their TR to PR international graduate application, like AOR? How much time will it take approximately for the aor? I applied on May 7 ,2021 at 1:21 am.

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys thrilled that it is finally my time! I am currently in Ireland and have received the request to do biometrics. I wasn't planning on going back to Canada until I received the PR Portal. Is it okay to give biometrics from Ireland ?

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:40pm EST)
  • AOR: Not received Yet
  • BIL: January 13th
  • Linked: January 14th
  • Medical: Passed on January 14th
How do you know if you passed the medical ? and how did you able to link your application if you haven’t received your AOR?

Jn21

Dec 5, 2021
  • Stream B: ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTH CARE
  • Submitted: May 15, 2021 10:11 PM EST
  • BIL: Nov 29, 2021 (Submitted: Nov 30)
  • Linked: Nov 30, 2021
  • ADR (PCC): DEC 2, 2021 (SUBMITTED SAME DAY)
  • AOR: DEC 3, 2021
  • PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION: JAN 4, 2022
  • CREDENTIALS: JAN 5, 2022
  • PR PHOTO/ADDRESS SUBMITTED: JAN 8, 2022
  • ECOPR: JAN 14, 2022
  • PR CARD: WAITING...

Gillv

Nov 7, 2021
Applied on 6th may 2.00 pm Est time
Essential non health stream
Medical pass on Nov 6
Biometric pass on Nov 6
Got Aor on Nov 23
After that nathing

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
  • Stream B: ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTH CARE
  • Submitted: May 15, 2021 10:11 PM EST
  • BIL: Nov 29, 2021 (Submitted: Nov 30)
  • Linked: Nov 30, 2021
  • ADR (PCC): DEC 2, 2021 (SUBMITTED SAME DAY)
  • AOR: DEC 3, 2021
  • PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION: JAN 4, 2022
  • CREDENTIALS: JAN 5, 2022
  • PR PHOTO/ADDRESS SUBMITTED: JAN 8, 2022
  • ECOPR: JAN 14, 2022
  • PR CARD: WAITING...
Congratulations
Did you receive any update between ADR submission and Portal request like confirmation that they received your document or anything else?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hey guys, I couldn’t find any information about this.

I currently have a full-time job and PGWP. I also have applied for PR under TR to PR (I don’t have AOR yet).

once I get PR, I want to go back to school and get another bachelors degree. Can I apply for admissions right now and if get accepted accept the offer once I have PR?

will I violate my PGWP if I apply for admissions right now?
will I violate my PR application if I apply for admissions right now?

Also I do not intend to accept admissions/study until I get PR!