+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
I applied on July 11th, received AOR in June of this year and received shortly before getting my GCMS notes.
I applied for the notes again in September and the latest note says:
Created Date: 2022/11/09
Updated Date: 2022/11/09
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Ottawa HMB
Text: Reassessment Granted: Client is eligible forthe Temporary Public Policy in effect from October 6, 2022 to October 6, 2024. Reassessment granted.

I didn’t request a reassessment, is this an internal thing and does being eligible for temporary policy refer to TR to PR or some other policy that was started on October 6?

Criminality is still in progress but it looks like they have everything and they even received my RCMP which I did may of this year. What else do they have to do for criminality, they’ve had a year and half now!
This is for medical reassessment. As medical is only valid for 1 yr, but due to this public policy, IRCC is extending the old medicals in order to reduce the processing time and cost for applicants.

Reactions: CherAmie

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Applied jun30
AOR May 31
ADR submitted June 3 , 2022- Since this date , its in review state - no update
reached out to MP and MP says there has been no progress on application . Note on file says eligible for temp foreign policy
criminality in progress
GCMS requested in August and October - no response
CBSA requested in October - no response

endless wait................................

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys, please what wp should I apply for?
I already applied for 18months last year which is going to expire feb 28 2023, can I apply for another extension since I havn’t gotten a reply on my pr application?

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Applied jun30
AOR May 31
ADR submitted June 3 , 2022- Since this date , its in review state - no update
reached out to MP and MP says there has been no progress on application . Note on file says eligible for temp foreign policy
criminality in progress
GCMS requested in August and October - no response
CBSA requested in October - no response

endless wait................................
same situation except not even ADR request yet.
gcms/cbsa no response for 2+ months... got in touch wth my MP last week so hopefully she comes thru with an update in a month or so

Reactions: waitingforPR123

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to share some information for those who received GCMS and want to know if their security is passed or not. If the notes say that" no apparent A35/A37 concern evident" or something like this in the notes section with the label "Admissibility" . Then that means that you have passed the security even though it might show blank in the application status section.

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Sharing my timeline so far
AOR: March

Requested GCMS notes during September
Received them December 6th

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs: Not Started
Final:

Not sure how long it would be until the final decision.

gprg23

Dec 7, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Sharing my timeline so far
AOR: March

Requested GCMS notes during September
Received them December 6th

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs: Not Started
Final:

Not sure how long it would be until the final decision.
Sorry Sara, how can i request GCMS notes? please, will you be able to share the link?

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Has any one here received the OWP extension under the special measure https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html

I received the email in august, it said I should receive the paper work permit in the middle of October, but until now, still waiting, I need it for my health card extension, my kids' VR ...

I will open a new application for my work permit next week if there is nothing in my mailbox , and feel so bad about IRCC's job.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi,
I applied on July 11th, received AOR in June of this year and received shortly before getting my GCMS notes.
I applied for the notes again in September and the latest note says:
Created Date: 2022/11/09
Updated Date: 2022/11/09
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Ottawa HMB
Text: Reassessment Granted: Client is eligible forthe Temporary Public Policy in effect from October 6, 2022 to October 6, 2024. Reassessment granted.

I didn’t request a reassessment, is this an internal thing and does being eligible for temporary policy refer to TR to PR or some other policy that was started on October 6?

Criminality is still in progress but it looks like they have everything and they even received my RCMP which I did may of this year. What else do they have to do for criminality, they’ve had a year and half now!
I have the same 'reassessment granted' notes on my file. It refers to an extension on Medicals which basically lengthens the validity period of your Medical. It was added to applicants files probably based on running an automated review of qualifying files. From IRCC's website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Has any one here received the OWP extension under the special measure https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html

I received the email in august, it said I should receive the paper work permit in the middle of October, but until now, still waiting, I need it for my health card extension, my kids' VR ...

I will open a new application for my work permit next week if there is nothing in my mailbox , and feel so bad about IRCC's job.
Yes, I agree, you should apply again but also check that your passport is valid well past the extension date you are seeking (renew your passport if it is expiring soon to maximize the time on the OWP extension; they will not issue an OWP past the validity of your passport), and double-check that your contact info is up-to-date with IRCC. I would also then call IRCC and also send a webform explaining your details, that you received their first email but nothing since, and ask them what they recommend you do next.

Reactions: Natty/@