+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Submitted May 6 stream b Aor march. Final gu nov 4. nov 4 all stages passed. No approval email yet. I called Ircc as it about a month with no approval. The agent told me all stages passed and she can “see the portal email created” but has no timeline on when it will be sent. Does anyone know this situation?.
Do you know when was the portal email created ?

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Submitted May 6 stream b Aor march. Final gu nov 4. nov 4 all stages passed. No approval email yet. I called Ircc as it about a month with no approval. The agent told me all stages passed and she can “see the portal email created” but has no timeline on when it will be sent. Does anyone know this situation?.
Congratulations. You're nearly at the finish line

Reactions: ABTPG and jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
dont do that, 1 guy posted on fb group that his friend did same and his current permit was torn in front of him by cbsa officer
Yes, I have also seen that case. But I don't think CBSA officers get that mad so easily. So, the applicant must have said/done something for an officer to do that. Because if the applicant goes to court, then the CBSA officer must have proof to back up why he took such a hard decision to cancel the permit and ask the applicant to leave the country.

Reactions: maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It looks like they are just delaying it till next year bcoz they have met the targets for this year as there are many files in the last stages of processing; waiting for final approval.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
To
First of all congrats !!
I am in the same situation, applications approved on October 27 2022, later on has nothing come from IRCC.
- Contacted MP = they confirmed, said IRCC Calgary will be sent the email for invitation portal to confirm, keep eyes on it but don't know when exactly !
- Called IRCC agent = talked once a week, They said applications assessment all passed and completed, now It moved to the virtual landings queue !

Since the last GU on October 27, nothing come out from IRCC, now I enjoyed life with family for the holidays season, hope you so.

** Stream B // Submitted June 1 2021 01:20AM Toronto time // AOR February 8 2022 3:45PM
Primary VO = Whitehorse / Secondary VO = Calgary

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
It looks like they are just delaying it till next year bcoz they have met the targets for this year as there are many files in the last stages of processing; waiting for final approval.
I think the same.... probably they met the target. "Good news" is that around February they might release lots of PR.

CC0612

Mar 19, 2021
I'm not an expert in this area, but a based on a re-reading of the TR to PR Pathway it would appear that the Construction Management Certificate education credential would qualify if the following is also true:

From IRCC's website re: TR to PR Pathway for Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution:
Graduation requirements
To be eligible
  • you must have graduated on or after January 1, 2017, from an eligible program at a designated learning institution (DLI)
  • you must have been authorized to study for the duration of your studies
  • your school must
    • be a DLI. Check the DLI list to make sure your school is on it.
    • offer post-graduation work permits (PWGPs). You do not need to have a PGWP in order to apply.
Eligible programs
To apply through this stream, you must have graduated with one of the following:
  • a degree ...
  • a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations
  • a diploma ...
  • two or more diplomas ...
  • a diploma of vocational studies ...
  • two or more DVS or AVS ...
Eligible trade occupations
NOC and Occupation
7201 Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
7202 Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
7203 Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades
7204 Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
7205 Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
... etc, etc.

And there may be other NOC jobs listed that apply but this is where you and/or your consultant need to look into the details of each job description.
Thank you so much, this helps a lot.

Reactions: CherAmie

Ztxi

Dec 6, 2022
Hi,
I applied on July 11th, received AOR in June of this year and received shortly before getting my GCMS notes.
I applied for the notes again in September and the latest note says:
Created Date: 2022/11/09
Updated Date: 2022/11/09
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Ottawa HMB
Text: Reassessment Granted: Client is eligible forthe Temporary Public Policy in effect from October 6, 2022 to October 6, 2024. Reassessment granted.

I didn’t request a reassessment, is this an internal thing and does being eligible for temporary policy refer to TR to PR or some other policy that was started on October 6?

Criminality is still in progress but it looks like they have everything and they even received my RCMP which I did may of this year. What else do they have to do for criminality, they’ve had a year and half now!

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
BEWARE!!! You are probably confusing the PR portal with the website you used for applying for PR.

Although it is possible to apply for PR from the portal, it is not recommended to do so. You normally apply from a different IRCC website. The PR Portal has several tabs at the top, you use the "Permanent Residence Confirmation" tab to upload your photo and to confirm your address.

By the way, congratulations!!! :)
Thanks, but it is the same PR portal - I didn't use the IRCC portal for this application. I just don't have the link to confirm PR.