+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Yes, I agree, you should apply again but also check that your passport is valid well past the extension date you are seeking (renew your passport if it is expiring soon to maximize the time on the OWP extension; they will not issue an OWP past the validity of your passport), and double-check that your contact info is up-to-date with IRCC. I would also then call IRCC and also send a webform explaining your details, that you received their first email but nothing since, and ask them what they recommend you do next.
Thanks, I have contacted IRCC by twitter, their reply as below:
Hi. All work permits facilitated through the TR to PR public policy were received in the mail at the end of October. If you were not contacted by IRCC or did not receive your work permit in the mail, you may still be eligible to apply online. Please see for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html#apply

so, I will do it right now.

terrible IRCC again.

Lucas454

Aug 11, 2022
Applied jun30
AOR May 31
ADR submitted June 3 , 2022- Since this date , its in review state - no update
reached out to MP and MP says there has been no progress on application . Note on file says eligible for temp foreign policy
criminality in progress
GCMS requested in August and October - no response
CBSA requested in October - no response

endless wait................................
Applied on June 3, 2021. Still waiting

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks, I have contacted IRCC by twitter, their reply as below:
Hi. All work permits facilitated through the TR to PR public policy were received in the mail at the end of October. If you were not contacted by IRCC or did not receive your work permit in the mail, you may still be eligible to apply online. Please see for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html#apply

so, I will do it right now.

terrible IRCC again.
Glad you heard back. I’m amazed that you were able to get a response from IRCC via Twitter! So many have tried & failed at getting a response of any kind. :cool:

Last edited:

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Received a message from MP by today 9:32AM
(Been 10 months, after applications was linked)

Dear Xxx,

Thanks for your email.

Although, your application was approved, they have not created yet the portal for your landing.

They are requesting for your patience as eventually, they will issue it – just a matter of time.

Kind regards,
Minda

That’s all from IRCC Calgary, hopeless for this year to get an eCOPR.

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Received a message from MP by today 9:32AM
(Been 10 months, after applications was linked)

Dear Xxx,

Thanks for your email.

Although, your application was approved, they have not created yet the portal for your landing.

They are requesting for your patience as eventually, they will issue it – just a matter of time.

Kind regards,
Minda

That’s all from IRCC Calgary, hopeless for this year to get an eCOPR.
Have you received pr approval letter ? And can you share ur timeline?

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, please what wp should I apply for?
I already applied for 18months last year which is going to expire feb 28 2023, can I apply for another extension since I havn’t gotten a reply on my pr application?
You can apply for a bridging open work permit (BOWP)

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
I am sorry i am not able to find the signature , would you mind to share again : )
Signature
Signature edited : November 14 2022

Got email from MP and Called IRCC to updated : November 14 2022 (2:19PM) *****
TIPs & TRICKs
GCMS note, BCSA note, MP note and called IRCC agent

ASSESSMENTS = FINALIZED/ APPROVED
Eligibility = PASSED (September 12 2022)
Medical exam = PASSED --> Do not need Reassessment August 15 2022 ---> PASSED (September 12 2022)
Bio metric BIL = SUBMITTED (February 8 2022)
ADR Police certificated = RESUBMITTED PCC (September 23 2022) Because June 1 2021 uploaded RCMP Toronto PCC upfront

Background check
Criminality = PASSED (October 27 2022)
Info. sharing (FCC)= COMPLETED --> In process --> COMPLETED (October 27 2022)
Security (CBSA/IRCC/CSIS) = PASSED (October 5 2022)

Applications have been passed and completed, It's moved to next step for virtual landing with no timeline yet

Final decision = FINALIZED / APPROVED (October 27 by Emailed from MP / November 11 2022 Called & Confirmed by IRCC agent)
Email confirmation PR portal = Waiting
ECOPR = Waiting
PR Photo = Waiting
Official PR Card = Waiting
………………………………………......
Essential worker (Stream B - Non health care)
Primary office = WHITEHORSE, YT (All steps happened here)
Secondary office CIO = CPC SYDNEY, NS (Pre screened) --- Then moved to --> CALGARY, AB (October 5 2022) Virtual landings queue
Applications submitted = June 1 2021 + with 1 inland dependent
Application linked = February 8 2022
AOR received = February 9 2022
BIL requested = February 8 2022
Application due date = February 7 2023
1st GU = June 2022, 2nd GU September 13 2022, 3rd GUOctober 5 2022, 4th GU October 27 2022.

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
Today I contacted CIC for receiving any updates on my application since it stuck as of February. But I have heard two new things lol :
- The agent told me that when I previously called CIC two months ago, the agent that process my call sent a note to Whitehorse and they responded that they will speed up the process lol ... I have never heard of such a thing
- I also asked about the deadline mentioned in CBSA notes ( I am not lucky to receive any GSCM notes lol), and they told me it is internal and doesn't reflect anything... Also, he was a very positive person and want to lift my spirit and told me it will be processed soon! So my AOR anniversary will be in a week with info sharing, security, and criminality still in process ;););) Wish me luck

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Today I contacted CIC for receiving any updates on my application since it stuck as of February. But I have heard two new things lol :
- The agent told me that when I previously called CIC two months ago, the agent that process my call sent a note to Whitehorse and they responded that they will speed up the process lol ... I have never heard of such a thing
- I also asked about the deadline mentioned in CBSA notes ( I am not lucky to receive any GSCM notes lol), and they told me it is internal and doesn't reflect anything... Also, he was a very positive person and want to lift my spirit and told me it will be processed soon! So my AOR anniversary will be in a week with info sharing, security, and criminality still in process ;););) Wish me luck
These IRCC contact centre agents do have the ability to put notes on the GCMS or send messages to the IRCC office depending upon the situation. The officer processing the file has to respond within one month to their question or request.

Frank2008

Nov 16, 2022
Does anyone know what is the next item need to pass for my TR2PR application after I pass medical
My Timeline
TR2PR IG
Submitted on May 6, 10 pm, 2021
AOR January 27, 2022
Biometrics January 27, 2022
Additional Document Required March 21, 2022, submitted March 22
Medical Pass November 25, 2022

I ordered GCMS notes on October 2, 2022, and only get the temporary number for the request, and the Notes is also not received yet

Could someone help me to analysis about which should I do for this situation?

Reactions: FromThe6ix

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Does anyone know what is the next item need to pass for my TR2PR application after I pass medical
My Timeline
TR2PR IG
Submitted on May 6, 10 pm, 2021
AOR January 27, 2022
Biometrics January 27, 2022
Additional Document Required March 21, 2022, submitted March 22
Medical Pass November 25, 2022

I ordered GCMS notes on October 2, 2022, and only get the temporary number for the request, and the Notes is also not received yet

Could someone help me to analysis about which should I do for this situation?
It is quite likely that you will receive the portal before 27th Jan 2022 as your file is still getting processed.

gprg23

Dec 7, 2022
My Timeline
TR to PR Stream B
Submitted on Jun 7, 2021
AOR February 15, 2022
Biometrics February 15, 2022
Additional Document Required July 28, 2022, submitted August 24, 2022

Does anyone know what is the next step to pass for my TR2PR application?

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi,people who are waiting like me.
Can I change my job now? AOR received in Jul 2022.
Do I need to send any documents to IRCC?
Do I still need to find a new job that's Non-healthcare essential occupations?

Thanks in advance.