+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I have applied for " Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" with IRCC yesterday. This is called GCMS notes right?...and do you think I should apply with CBSA instead of IRCC?
I applied to IRCC 3months ago no response yet …. Same time I applied to CBSA got my notes in 25 days ..

Reactions: Sak786

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Just logged in and had a GU. The first I ever saw.

I hope that this is good news.

Also got my notes back from CBSA. They are much more readable & detailed than the notes from IRCC.

My TR2PR work permit has not even moved an inch in 3 months. Neither has my visa renewal. I hope this is a good sign that the PR app is almost complete so they rather not do a TR application.

Good luck out there folks!

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Just managed to speak with the IRCC agent, but as expected, got a disappointing response.

My status is basically the same since 15th March and no progress since then. :(

Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - In Progress

I am traveling to India and hope to get the PR or OWP for my spouse by Sep-mid.

JASPREET708

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,
Good day, I have a huge concern, Since I have gotten a credential email and have submitted the address, photo, and declaration to being in Canada in the portal on 15th May, however I have not received my ECOPR after 26 working days. Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Sak786

Nov 8, 2021
I applied to IRCC 3months ago no response yet …. Same time I applied to CBSA got my notes in 25 days ..
I followed a youtube video, So in ATIP request from CBSA I choose the option of privacy act (which was free). I did it correctly right?

Last edited:
Reactions: T0pubo

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
They have got slower at everything except new PR cards. Every single other service they provide takes longer than it did 5 months ago, despite an $85 million injection to improve TR processing times. They are a joke.
You should know whose pockets a percentage of that money went

Reactions: T0pubo

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
Hi All,

Is anyone here applied for WP-ext in moth of May-first week and have got it approved. I applied on 5th May and no updates so far.
Another doubt was EE will start from july 6th may be any chances for cec up to 470 to get the invitation in first draw

Plaha3777$

Feb 22, 2022
Hello, been reading everyone’s updates hoping mine will come any sooner but no luck.
Here’s some info I have,

Stream - International graduate (English)
Submitted - May 06, 2021 around 11pm PST
Marital status - Single
Linked - Mar 22, 2022
NO UPDATES TIL THIS DAY.
Contacted my MPs office - June 15,2022
Got a response from MP today (June 22,2022):

“I spoke to iRCC this morning and As of June 22nd:
TR/Permanent Residence, May 6, 2021, Whitehorse office
- Criminality is in progress
(there is no biometrics enrollment number, can she confirm that she did a biometric in January 2022?)
- Other assessments haven't been started
- No pending documents”

IRCC never gave me a request letter for biometrics so I dont know why they even asked to confirm that. Any ideas? Anyone else have the same timeline or thing going on?
Hey mine got linked in march 15 and medical passed on april14 after that I contacted MP and got response on the same day as yours that criminality in progress and did not get any biomatric requests until today … my eligibility and security was not started as per MP response.

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
Hi All,

Is anyone here applied for WP-ext in moth of May-first week and have got it approved. I applied on 5th May and no updates so far.
Another doubt was EE will start from july 6th may be any chances for cec up to 470 to get the invitation in first draw
I applied 3rd of March and no response so far lol

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi,
Good day, I have a huge concern, Since I have gotten a credential email and have submitted the address, photo, and declaration to being in Canada in the portal on 15th May, however I have not received my ECOPR after 26 working days. Anyone in the same situation?
Based on other delays I've read about, you could:
  • Wait a few more days, and/or
  • Check your junk mail folder & ensure that your email & contact information hasn't changed
  • Call IRCC, if you have time during their hours to call over & over, & wait in the queue
  • Submit a webform explaining what has happened & ask them what to do next and/or to resend the ECOPR
Personally, I would submit a webform right away and also try to start calling IRCC at 7:55am Mon-Fri (they open at 8am in your timezone). Sometimes I've gotten through right away, other times I've had to dial & redial for an hour or so, and other times I've been asked if I want a call back and they've usually called back within an hour or two.

farzinm

Feb 16, 2022
Hi Guys, I am wondering why they check the eligibility after all the other things like criminality, security, biometrics, and medical? if someone is not eligible for the relevant program why do they keep people waiting for a long time?