+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sunny51

May 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied under essential non healthcare optio on July 10. no update.
anyone else in same boat from same date range.

also when trying to link for the last question number of family members do u use the total people from family mentioned in family form including yourself? Thanks a lot!
Hello,
I applied on 11th July, no update for me as well. Not even a single email. ☹

Reactions: maxiie

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Can anyone help me with this please? My wp is expiring in Sep so i applied for wp extension
But they only gave me wp until Oct 22 n said i cannot leave canada or change employer
This is so stressful

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Can anyone help me with this please? My wp is expiring in Sep so i applied for wp extension
But they only gave me wp until Oct 22 n said i cannot leave canada or change employer
This is so stressful
Which type of work permit you have applied to get an extension? Bridging work permit? Or TR2PR?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I followed tr2pr I guess
I think you may made a mistake on imm5710 because TR2PR work permit is an open work permit and it should be extended until Dec 2024. I saw a couple of people got that so far.
Can you post what information you've written for the details of intended work in Canada in imm5710?

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I think you may made a mistake on imm5710 because TR2PR work permit is an open work permit and it should be extended until Dec 2024. I saw a couple of people got that so far.
Can you post what information you've written for the details of intended work in Canada in imm5710?
Wp with same employer, only this was trick question rest were my details

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I applied yesterday, is it just an application received email?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This is so stressful
when is your passport expiring?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I applied yesterday, is it just an application received email?
I got it. You misunderstood the letter you've received.
The letter you got in your profile is NOT your WP, it's just a proof that you can work until the date mentioned in the letter or until a decision had been made (if decision takes longer you can continue working as well).
Your WP will be open and until Dec 2024 when approved.
And you CAN leave Canada during the processing. The thing is when you come back, since your application is not approved yet, you are NOT allowed to work until so and you need to show the border office that you have enough fund to support yourself during this time (if your TRV is valid though).

Reactions: maxiie

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I got it. You misunderstood the letter you've received.
The letter you got in your profile is NOT your WP, it's just a proof that you can work until the date mentioned in the letter or until a decision had been made (if decision takes longer you can continue working as well).
Your WP will be open and until Dec 2024 when approved.
And you CAN leave Canada during the processing. The thing is when you come back, since your application is not approved yet, you are NOT allowed to work until so and you need to show the border office that you have enough fund to support yourself during this time (if your TRV is valid though).
Thanks… It was really detailed
Did u get ur pr?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Wp with same employer, only this was trick question rest were my details
When you select that in the form it doesn't mean that you need to stay with that employer. Generally, when you're waiting for a WP-EXT you can continue work under the same condition as your original work permit until your application is approved.