+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Hi Guys, I am wondering why they check the eligibility after all the other things like criminality, security, biometrics, and medical? if someone is not eligible for the relevant program why do they keep people waiting for a long time?
Don't try and apply common sense to this process, cos IRCC certainly aren't.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Can you believe if I say No...
I'm literally not received anything from IRCC nor CBSA regarding my application.
No respond to webform, client center always busy, no new information from MP and file is in processing since Oct 15, 2021.
October? You applied under healthcare?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Can you believe if I say No...
I'm literally not received anything from IRCC nor CBSA regarding my application.
No respond to webform, client center always busy, no new information from MP and file is in processing since Oct 15, 2021.
What the hell are they doing since october..hmmm the same thing is repeating for everyone now

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@SmzAmir can you please share this. I have not given biometrics to date. It was not needed when I arrived. I paid for biometrics for TR to PR but so far haven't received anything. My question is I am applying for OWP right now, do I need to pay for biometrics or only $155 for OWP processing?

Space_L

May 19, 2022
Hi Guys,
Can anyone guide/ share similar experience.
My TR TO PR update recieved from IRCC and shared with me by MPs office on 25th May 2022.

Notes on file:

Received May 7, 2021
Whitehorse IRCC office
Eligibility and security not started
Criminality pass
Medicals passed but expired – April 25, 2022
No note on extending
Nothing requested yet

Recently I got a Ghost update on 17th June and yesterday another follow up email with IRCC from MPs office states-

Criminality in process.

Earlier it was passed now again in process. Can anyone explain?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
@SmzAmir can you please share this. I have not given biometrics to date. It was not needed when I arrived. I paid for biometrics for TR to PR but so far haven't received anything. My question is I am applying for OWP right now, do I need to pay for biometrics or only $155 for OWP processing?
No, you don't need to pay that because for TR2PR OWP, background check is not applicable for inland applicants.They will only check eligibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxiie

Marktup

Feb 17, 2022
Hi Guys,
Can anyone guide/ share similar experience.
My TR TO PR update recieved from IRCC and shared with me by MPs office on 25th May 2022.

Notes on file:

Received May 7, 2021
Whitehorse IRCC office
Eligibility and security not started
Criminality pass
Medicals passed but expired – April 25, 2022
No note on extending
Nothing requested yet

Recently I got a Ghost update on 17th June and yesterday another follow up email with IRCC from MPs office states-

Criminality in process.

Earlier it was passed now again in process. Can anyone explain?
When did you get a AOR?