Sent webform for address change - Mar 1, 2022
ADR for IELTS - March 8, 2022
Uploaded IELTS - March 8, 2022
Started reviewing ADR - March 9, 2022
Medical passed - March 9, 2022
Ghost Update 1 - March 11, 2022
Ghost Update 2 - March 22, 2022
Portal Request Email - March 24, 2022
(Replied on the same day within an hour)
PR Portal credentials - March 25, 2022
(submitted within half an hour)
eCOPR - March 30, 2022
What is the expected time for PR Card now, Anyone can guide me?

Reactions: Gillv

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Finally got an update for my TRPR-IG application!
Applied : May 6, 2021
First update : Apr 1, 2022

Received no AORs in between. Yesterday, I got a request on biometrics from IRCC. As soon as I saw that, I tried to link my application and it got linked.

I realized one important thing: the temporary application number was a completely different one than I just received now. We were told that the application numbers would be the same except for the “X” letter at the beginning but that wasn’t the case for me.

Couple of questions for those who have already got their PR fully processed:

1- Along with the biometrics request, in the IRCC linked application page I am now requested to upload a renewed PCC. The requirements basically read that if “you’ve lived in a country for six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide PCC for each. Please ensure the docs are fully completed/signed with a handwritten signature”. As I’ve lived in my home country before Canada, this makes me think they want both my Canadian PCC + home country PCC, is this true? The fact that it told me to upload a handwritten one, I guess I’m going to have to go to my consulate to get a wet signed document (same for Canadian PCC), otherwise I would’ve gotten them online but it sounds a bit risky to me?

2- Since I got the biometrics request as well, does it matter which one I complete first? I am thinking to get the biometrics first thing on Monday but my PCC stuff might take time until next week to collect and upload. Do the orders matter?
Please let me know your thoughts. In the meantime I would be happy to answer your questions if I know it.

Thanks

Jul 31, 2021
Thank youuu for your advice it worked!!!
Just taked to ircc after 20 tries
One and half hour wait
Agent was good but she said same thing like the other agent i talked to a month ago
That there is no update we will contact you with final decision
So i guess I just have to wait more
Just for reference- i applied under International grad at 12:40 est
Aor - aug 18
Adr- aug 25
No update after that nothing!!!!
Thank you though it was very helpful that 2-1-3-0 thing thanks
what was your ADR?

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations

Received no AORs in between. Yesterday, I got a request on biometrics from IRCC. As soon as I saw that, I tried to link my application and it got linked.

I realized one important thing: the temporary application number was a completely different one than I just received now. We were told that the application numbers would be the same except for the “X” letter at the beginning but that wasn’t the case for me.

1- Along with the biometrics request, in the IRCC linked application page I am now requested to upload a renewed PCC. The requirements basically read that if “you’ve lived in a country for six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide PCC for each. Please ensure the docs are fully completed/signed with a handwritten signature”. As I’ve lived in my home country before Canada, this makes me think they want both my Canadian PCC + home country PCC, is this true? The fact that it told me to upload a handwritten one, I guess I’m going to have to go to my consulate to get a wet signed document (same for Canadian PCC), otherwise I would’ve gotten them online but it sounds a bit risky to me?

2- Since I got the biometrics request as well, does it matter which one I complete first? I am thinking to get the biometrics first thing on Monday but my PCC stuff might take time until next week to collect and upload. Do the orders matter?
Please let me know your thoughts. In the meantime I would be happy to answer your questions if I know it.

Thanks

ektakothari95

Apr 2, 2022
I linked my account on 3rd march got my biometric payment request on 4th march. got my AOR on 7th March. i paid for my biometric on the same date but havent receive my biometric instruction letter. can someone help please.

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All,

I applied to IG stream on May 7 2:35am and stilI haven't got any updates. No AOR, No Ghost updates.... any recommendations to speed up my process or at least link my application to my IRCC account?

Any help will be highly appreciated... I am about to think that my file was already reviewed and denied the TRtoPR

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi All,

I applied to IG stream on May 7 2:35am and stilI haven't got any updates. No AOR, No Ghost updates.... any recommendations to speed up my process or at least link my application to my IRCC account?

Any help will be highly appreciated... I am about to think that my file was already reviewed and denied the TRtoPR
You can try to reach out to your local MP (member of parliament) and ask if they can follow up the status of your application on your behalf. Google my local MP and find their contact information.
There is a great chance that the processing of your file hasn't started yet.
I haven't seen people got rejected in this program. However if this happens, you will be notified immediately so don't stree yourself about it.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

Thanks
Regarding your first question, you need to obtain PCC from your home country only. You don't need RCMP PCC unless you're directly asked to do.
The template of the request letter is generic, you don't need your handwritten signature for it. Just upload the PCC to your account (the online version would work)

You need to provide document number and expiration date for your PCC, use this page to see how you need to fill the information:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358&top=23

Regarding your second question, no the order does not matter but the officer may need both your fingerprints and PCC to proceed with criminality and security check so try to do both as earliest.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVape