Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
I applied in stream B on may 11 around 9pm. And I linked my file on dec 9 but got AOR on 23 dec.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I stay with hope and positive right now, since I received AOR and nothing updated for 1.5 month, I was frustrated everyday, seem like officer working on stream B quite slower than IG stream.
However thank you for your information!

Reactions: AnoPra7

AnoPra7

Mar 10, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I stay with hope and positive right now, since I received AOR and nothing updated for 1.5 month, I was frustrated everyday, seem like officer working on stream B quite slower than IG stream.
Yeah that's right. All the best... I hope you recieve your PR soon. :)

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

AnoPra7

Mar 10, 2022
Hey,
i just need some help regarding PR portal. I got the email stating PR confirmation portal. And I had a PR portal account already and there was another email that a case has been generated under my pr portal account. So, I confirmed the address and uploaded the picture as well on mar 29. It shows IN REVIEW WITH IRCC.
However, I saw on the IRCC website that if we make the account on our own, it would delay the process???
Thanks in advance...
Hey can anyone please help me with this???
TIA

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
What is the Tentative time of processing from the day we receive AOR & getting ecopr? I have received AOR on Feb 15. No update till today.

yyfish

Feb 20, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am also IG stream. It almost has been two month since AOR. Nothing

preetlovekaura

Mar 30, 2022
I received a PR confirmation today asking to reply to the email with answers to these questions:
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (one for the whole family):

 
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Which I have responded to individually for myself and dependents, but I thought the information to create the portal would have been automatic and immediate. Anyone knows when to expect this?
did you get any email after responding to it yet ??

IGnewuser

Apr 1, 2022
Hi friends, I am new here
My submission time is may 06,21 @ 12:39 pm est
I got linked yesterday but before linking i called IRCC and agent told me for some reason my Aor got cancelled (I am very tensed, why would it get cancel?)
but agent advised me to link the application, i tried and it got linked. The only update i see in my application is that medical is passed on Mar 31,22.
Rest nothing (no adr req as everything was submitted upfront) now my concern is that what should i do? I haven't got AOR or any email from IRCC.
Should i try linking my application again through GC key? will it make any difference or get me an update?

Please advise, Thank you