+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Yes, they are. Hung off and call again and again. Finally, you can hear "you will be transferred to an available agent." after then, you need to wail for 30 to 50 mins to connect to the human agent.
I had called them since 7:55 this morning. I think It takes time more in the afternoon.
after 51 sec when connected, and hit 2, and wait for starting next message and hit 1-3-0.
Thank youuu for your advice it worked!!!
Just taked to ircc after 20 tries
One and half hour wait
Agent was good but she said same thing like the other agent i talked to a month ago
That there is no update we will contact you with final decision
So i guess I just have to wait more
Just for reference- i applied under International grad at 12:40 est
Aor - aug 18
Adr- aug 25
No update after that nothing!!!!
Thank you though it was very helpful that 2-1-3-0 thing thanks

preetlovekaura

Mar 30, 2022
Thank youuu for your advice it worked!!!
Just taked to ircc after 20 tries
One and half hour wait
Agent was good but she said same thing like the other agent i talked to a month ago
That there is no update we will contact you with final decision
So i guess I just have to wait more
Just for reference- i applied under International grad at 12:40 est
Aor - aug 18
Adr- aug 25
No update after that nothing!!!!
Thank you though it was very helpful that 2-1-3-0 thing thanks
try to raise web form atleast two per week
i had no update since 2021
last month i tried webforms i got biometric request on 22 march and pr portal yesterday.
it worked for me you can try it too.

IGnewuser

Apr 1, 2022
Hi friends, I am new here
My submission time is may 06,21 @ 12:39 pm est
I got linked yesterday but before linking i called IRCC and agent told me for some reason my Aor got cancelled (I am very tensed, why would it get cancel?)
but agent advised me to link the application, i tried and it got linked. The only update i see in my application is that medical is passed on Mar 31,22.
Rest nothing (no adr req as everything was submitted upfront) now my concern is that what should i do? I haven't got AOR or any email from IRCC.
Should i try linking my application again through GC key? will it make any difference or get me an update?

Please advise, Thank you

preetlovekaura

Mar 30, 2022
Hi friends, I am new here
My submission time is may 06,21 @ 12:39 pm est
I got linked yesterday but before linking i called IRCC and agent told me for some reason my Aor got cancelled (I am very tensed, why would it get cancel?)
but agent advised me to link the application, i tried and it got linked. The only update i see in my application is that medical is passed on Mar 31,22.
Rest nothing (no adr req as everything was submitted upfront) now my concern is that what should i do? I haven't got AOR or any email from IRCC.
Should i try linking my application again through GC key? will it make any difference or get me an update?

Please advise, Thank you
you will get in few days i got mine after 1 day of linking

deepak@TG

Dec 16, 2021
Applied May 6th 2021, 5.21 pm (PST). IG stream (single applicant)
Linked application 9th Feb 2022
ADR PCC - 9th Feb 2022 (uploaded same day)
Passed medicals - 8th Feb
Biometric refund email - 15th Feb
AoR - 22nd March
Portal email - 31st March

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Hi I did not recieved my AOR(may 7,9 am ),how can I link my application without AOR and do you know what is MP?is it better to call cic ?they are busy and or is better sending email to MP?could you please give me email and phone of MP in vancouver ?

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
try to raise web form atleast two per week
i had no update since 2021
last month i tried webforms i got biometric request on 22 march and pr portal yesterday.
it worked for me you can try it too.
Hi, I have the same issue: No update since 2021.
What do you mean "Tried webforms"? We could send some requests for our application by a specific webform?

ikobe

Apr 1, 2022
Hi new here
I applied on Oct 29th as French IG and got AOR on Jan 29th. I had made an error and paid 500$ instead of 1050$ but corrected it after the deadline date. IRCC told me to send proof of my payment and I sent it right away. Then I stayed without any update till March 22nd when they looked into my file again and confirmed that they had received my documents. On March 29th, I was invited to give my biometrics, which I did on March 31st and now it's visible on the website. I would like to know the next step and when my PR demand will get finally accepted.

Thanks