+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 TRV timelines

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can we give our biometricsfrom Dubai? I’ve applied for TRV from India, my husband is Canadian citizen
Yes others have been able to but I would confirm with VFS Dubai since it seems like many people are doing from India to Dubai to do their biometrics so there could be a change of policy if too many people are coming to the office. It is such a fluid situation so always better to check for any changes. Not sure of the policies necessary to go to Dubai. Would warm you that getting a TRV can be difficult if your spouse is Canadian since most want to stay in Canada and aren't temporary visitors and so they get refused.

LuckyandHappy

Sep 6, 2020
Yes others have been able to but I would confirm with VFS Dubai since it seems like many people are doing from India to Dubai to do their biometrics so there could be a change of policy if too many people are coming to the office. It is such a fluid situation so always better to check for any changes. Not sure of the policies necessary to go to Dubai. Would warm you that getting a TRV can be difficult if your spouse is Canadian since most want to stay in Canada and aren't temporary visitors and so they get refused.
Just gave biometrics in Dubai. no questions asked.

Reactions: Ziya K

icy26

Oct 21, 2020
I applied for my mom..
Applied Oct 5
BIL Oct 6
Done Biometrics Oct 9
No updates....
VO in Philippines

Narens16

Sep 11, 2019
Just gave biometrics in Dubai. no questions asked.
Thanks for the info. Please post if you have any updates on TRV after biometrics.
I’m thinking of applying for visitor visa for my family in India , and wondering how long does it take to get TRV.

thanks

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Applied visitor visa for my wife and 2 kids. I already have 10 years visit visa.
Applied sep 7
BIL SEP 8
Biometric updated 9 sep
We r Reviewing eligibility sep 11
Nationality Pakistan
Applied From Bahrain

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I applied 7 months ago and no update. I sent an email to visa office and they said the TRV applications are processing but in the reduce capacity and I asked them 3 times whats the status and no reply. I think they lies and All applications are still on hold.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I applied 7 months ago and no update. I sent an email to visa office and they said the TRV applications are processing but in the reduce capacity and I asked them 3 times whats the status and no reply. I think they lies and All applications are still on hold.
I am also waiting from last 7 months. Applied GCMS notes now.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Anybody has an idea, how to inform about change in current address through webform? Is there any option that we can upload our lease agreement as well as proof.