+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 TRV timelines

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Please share your TRV application time line if you apply in 2020. Please mention if you are immediate family member or not. Thank you.

My TRV application summited in April 2020, as online application, to Ankara VO, to visit my brother who is CC. I didnt need to give biometrics as I had prior refusal. No result so far

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please share your TRV application time line if you apply in 2020. Please mention if you are immediate family member or not. Thank you.

My TRV application summited in April 2020, as online application, to Ankara VO, to visit my brother who is CC. I didnt need to give biometrics as I had prior refusal. No result so far
Really depends on where you are applying from especially due to the pandemic. Some offices are closed or partially staffed. The fact that you are from Iran usually means applications take longer. Given the fact that your relatives are refugees makes approval unlikely. Given that you don’t meet the travel restrictions your application is low priority for processing at the moment. It is really impossible to tell when you will hear about your TRV but there is a very good chance you will be refused.

Azlaan

Apr 19, 2020

We applied in March. Haven’t heard back since. Not a single update.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Really depends on where you are applying from especially due to the pandemic. Some offices are closed or partially staffed. The fact that you are from Iran usually means applications take longer. Given the fact that your relatives are refugees makes approval unlikely. Given that you don’t meet the travel restrictions your application is low priority for processing at the moment. It is really impossible to tell when you will hear about your TRV but there is a very good chance you will be refused.
Thank you. Then no hope for approval.

Kikastudy

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys, I have valid TRV and now I am in Canada as visitor with my daughter who is student here in University, she is studying online right now. We need to travel to Turkey to visit our family, we couldnt see our family since long time due to the virus.

Will we be able to enter Canada again? Since I have valid TRV and my daughter has valid study permit?

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi guys, I have valid TRV and now I am in Canada as visitor with my daughter who is student here in University, she is studying online right now. We need to travel to Turkey to visit our family, we couldnt see our family since long time due to the virus.

Will we be able to enter Canada again? Since I have valid TRV and my daughter has valid study permit?
noooo. read who is travel exempt . your daughter may come back but not you

thuanhduong01

Oct 2, 2017
Applied in August 27
Biometrics updated September 04
Travel purpose: visit daughter who is studying in Canada (with study permit)

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Just wanted to give status of my application
Applied for TRV inside Canada (I have a valid work permit ) - August 09 , 2020
Biometrics correspondence letter - September 09,2020
Passport request - September 10 , 2020
Just mailed the passport to Ottawa today.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I applied for my mom's visit visa she's in the Philippines right now.

Application sent: September 12, 2020
Biometrics letter: September 13,2020