+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
6 months into my PR application;

Quebec sent me my CSQ back in June.
Nothing since other than my BGC which has been going on for over 2 months now.

I'm getting beyond frustrated now. Non-QC applications for March 2019 are already getting their Landing Interview and / or are already Permanent Residents, me and a few others are stuck in "no man's land" waiting for Medicals and just something to happen.
I am also worried now... thats sad!!! I really wonder why all the Quebec applicants are on hold after the CSQs issuance... Same scenario that we are not getting any medical requests or no other action on the application... Any guess?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
AHHH OKKAY! I get it now .... Yeah that admissibility letter is usually issued within a weak time after AOR.
thanks so it comes before the letter of MIFI asking to to apply right?

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
OHHH NOO!! they are suppose to complete your file within 12 months... why are they sleeping on your file?
Just a heads up, they are not SUPPOSED to complete your application within 12 months. That is an estimated timeframe for basic applications. It does not mean it has to be done within 12 months at all. In particular, this is definitely not apparent for most applications from QC, or for anyone with extra circumstances. Being from QC automatically means you're in the "extra circumstances" pile of files. If, after 12 months, you have not received your PR, then they start to look more into it and you can ask why it is taking so long, but it does not guarantee it will take less than 12 months. People from QC from 2018 are still waiting for PR. I don't want to scare you, but there is significant waits for people from QC, and most people seem to be in the same boat. The waiting for sure sucks, but if you call them up, you will get the response that your file is within normal processing times and there is nothing you can do unfortunately, trust me, I've tried lol.

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
CSQ Received by mail: 15-08-2019
Still waiting on that medical. They seem clueless when you try calling the call centers
Hi Le Mauricien,
Im from Mauritius and my AOR was 22.08.2019.
Im waiting, waiting and waiting.
From India, the processing time is significantly less when compared to Mauritius.
I think that processing time is based on our qualifications and to what extent they need our labouring. For instance, Canada has a huge demand for computer-related studies while my studies are in accountanty ..........
Thx

Jeannyfam

May 4, 2019
So I became a PR yesterday! :) I got the landing interview letter from Montreal office nearly 6 weeks after receiving the one from IRCC.
Good luck to everyone else, I wish you a speedy journey! Thanks for all your support
:) Corin
Can you share your timeline?

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
So I became a PR yesterday! :) I got the landing interview letter from Montreal office nearly 6 weeks after receiving the one from IRCC.
Good luck to everyone else, I wish you a speedy journey! Thanks for all your support
:) Corin
Congrats!! Always been helpful with your comments. You can be stress free now

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Can you share your timeline?
My timeline is:
App received by IRCC Feb 13 2019
AOR: April 2nd
CSQ Request: April 12th, submitted April 13th
Started Processing Background Check: June 8th
OWP Received in Mail: July 19th
CSQ Received: July 16th
AIP: August 8th
Medical Request August 8th
Medical Completed: August 9th
SA: August 13th
Medical Passed: Aug 22
DM ECAS Sep 5
Landing Letter: Sep 16
Landing invitation from MTL: Oct 24
COPR Oct 24.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I am also worried now... thats sad!!! I really wonder why all the Quebec applicants are on hold after the CSQs issuance... Same scenario that we are not getting any medical requests or no other action on the application... Any guess?
I assume we're more work for the processing teams, but right now I don't see what's going on in the background to justify the wait. Annoying eh? Wish they would throw a carrot or something to keep us going.

elaybanville

Aug 14, 2019
Does IRCC give an acknowledgement of receipt of the CSQ? I just received my CSQ in the mail (applied on June 28th) and I was wondering if I should send it through the webform even if the letter explicitly said they were doing the link with IRCC

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Does IRCC give an acknowledgement of receipt of the CSQ? I just received my CSQ in the mail (applied on June 28th) and I was wondering if I should send it through the webform even if the letter explicitly said they were doing the link with IRCC
It specifically says in the Quebec letter that they have updated the federal government of the acceptance of PR, so there is no need to. If they ask for it for whatever reason then you can send it then.