Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Which letter do we receive first? The invitation from MIFI to apply or the sponsorship admissibility letter from IRCC? I want to print the checklist and sign is as I am traveling and will leave it in an envelop to mail once the letter arrives.

Preuve de votre admissibilité comme personne qui parraine :
• Lettre ou courriel récent de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada contenant :
– la confirmation que vous avez satisfait aux conditions d’admissibilité pour parrainer et vous invitant à déposer une demande d’engagement auprès du ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion;
– votre nom et celui de la personne parrainée principale;
– le nom du bureau de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada qui traitera la demande de résidence permanente de la personne parrainée ou des personnes parrainées. Photocopie S. O.

• Lettre ou courriel récent du ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion vous invitant à déposer votre demande d’engagement

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Did anybody got their RAMQ card on OWP ?
I have received the RAMQ Card on OWP. Once you apply the card, there will be a 3 months hold time and then you will receive an eligibility confirmation from RAMQ and after which you will receive your RAMQ card in 2-3 days in post.

To obtain RAMQ Card, Only OWP will not be enough. You need to be employed full time and get letter from your employer that you are employed full time and this is not a temporary contract, employer name, contact information etc. Details about the letter are mentioned on the RAMQ Website.

http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrants-foreign-workers-students/health-insurance/Pages/eligibility.aspx

Reactions: jamieheatherr

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Folks,

Has anyone received Medical request from IRCC after receiving the CSQ from MIDI?

It's been One and half month since I have received my CSQ but there is no medical request so far? please share if you are one the SAME BOAT????

Reactions: Pooriak

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Which letter do we receive first? The invitation from MIFI to apply or the sponsorship admissibility letter from IRCC? I want to print the checklist and sign is as I am traveling and will leave it in an envelop to mail once the letter arrives.

Preuve de votre admissibilité comme personne qui parraine :
• Lettre ou courriel récent de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada contenant :
– la confirmation que vous avez satisfait aux conditions d’admissibilité pour parrainer et vous invitant à déposer une demande d’engagement auprès du ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion;
– votre nom et celui de la personne parrainée principale;
– le nom du bureau de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada qui traitera la demande de résidence permanente de la personne parrainée ou des personnes parrainées. Photocopie S. O.

• Lettre ou courriel récent du ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion vous invitant à déposer votre demande d’engagement
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT for the admissibility letter!!! You can apply for CSQ soon after you received "CSQ Invitation" from IRCC. That's enough to apply and obtain CSQ from MIDI. Thats what I did and have received my CSQ already. I still have received admissibility letter and I am in my 7th month of application process.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT for the admissibility letter!!! You can apply for CSQ soon after you received "CSQ Invitation" from IRCC. That's enough to apply and obtain CSQ from MIDI. Thats what I did and have received my CSQ already. I still have received admissibility letter and I am in my 7th month of application process.
Thanks. I just wanted to know which one was coming first so I could tick the right box on the checklist. I’m still waiting for AOR so I have a long way to go. On top of that, MIFI website says they are dealing with applications of June 18 so looks like I’ll wait for a while...

Btw admissibility letter, you’re talking about SA? By admissibility I was referring to the first point saying the letter from IRCC saying you can apply for CSQ as you satisfy eligibility criteria

Reactions: tayrg

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi Folks,

Has anyone received Medical request from IRCC after receiving the CSQ from MIDI?

It's been One and half month since I have received my CSQ but there is no medical request so far? please share if you are one the SAME BOAT????
Good question. I wish it was possible to do medicals before receiving letter... don’t know if anyone did that. Guess not

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi Folks,

It’s 6month now for me , still waiting for MD

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
6 months into my PR application;

Quebec sent me my CSQ back in June.
Nothing since other than my BGC which has been going on for over 2 months now.

I'm getting beyond frustrated now. Non-QC applications for March 2019 are already getting their Landing Interview and / or are already Permanent Residents, me and a few others are stuck in "no man's land" waiting for Medicals and just something to happen.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
6 months into my PR application;

Quebec sent me my CSQ back in June.
Nothing since other than my BGC which has been going on for over 2 months now.

I'm getting beyond frustrated now. Non-QC applications for March 2019 are already getting their Landing Interview and / or are already Permanent Residents, me and a few others are stuck in "no man's land" waiting for Medicals and just something to happen.
What is the country of PA?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Thanks. I just wanted to know which one was coming first so I could tick the right box on the checklist. I’m still waiting for AOR so I have a long way to go. On top of that, MIFI website says they are dealing with applications of June 18 so looks like I’ll wait for a while...

Btw admissibility letter, you’re talking about SA? By admissibility I was referring to the first point saying the letter from IRCC saying you can apply for CSQ as you satisfy eligibility criteria
AHHH OKKAY! I get it now .... Yeah that admissibility letter is usually issued within a weak time after AOR.