+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Hummingbird876

Feb 8, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone. I linked my OWP app to my account but under application type it only says online application there are no details just that. Has anybody else experienced this?

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
I guess it will be returned. All forms must be updated as cic is very particular
Legally they can't there a grace period till March 15.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hello everyone. I linked my OWP app to my account but under application type it only says online application there are no details just that. Has anybody else experienced this?
I get the same too. I’ve read others having the same as well. Guess it’s normal. :)

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Goodevening everyone.

Just a quick question,
Me and my husband were planning of temporary renting a place near his work that was own by his company. I probably also get a job down there. So basically, we are just going to stay there during the weekdays and back to his parents house on weekends. And also we are only planning of being there just before winter, cause my husband do only seasonal job.

Was it consider changing address?
Do i need to inform CIC about this or there will be no problem since the address we provided them which is my husband's parents house, where we live now was really our permanent address?

Thankyou for the help guys.

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hi all,

Almost at the end of the immigration forms road.

Finalizing my wifes IMM5669 and had some questions:

Education History

1. For High School, under field of study, what should I put? General studies?
2. For Certificate and Diploma issued of High School, what should I put? I put high school diploma as thats all I can really fit. Technically the details were (per Texas education agency website): Distinguished Achievement High School Program--Advanced High School Program
3. We have gone up to post graduate education; she has also done some Pharmacy professional exams in Ontario, would those also be included under education history? Done at the same time as housewife status (see below).

Personal History
1. For the past few years my wife has been a homemaker - under job title what should I put? Unemployed?
2. In personal history, while in school for a few years, she also had a part time job for a few months. Do we enter that overlap?

Memberships
1. My wife was a member of a number of student and professional organizations during college etc. For activities/position held what would be an appropriate answer? Member?

Thanks in advance!

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
Hello guys! Newbie to this forum. I just want to share my timeline and would like to know if anyone in this group have an idea what would be the next step

Oct 2, 2017-submitted pr application as single to CIC
Nov 9, 2017- pr application received
Jan20, 2018-got married
Feb 9- notified the CIC about the change of my marital status
Feb13- CIC requested me to send them what they called the SPousal ADD-on Kit, Application guides and forms and they must received it by march 15
March 1- I submitted all the required forms for the spousal add on kit, my husbands document such as police certificate, birth certificate and our marriage certificate and evidence of relationship...

Till now I haven't heard anything to CIC. Anyone who has the same situation? What’s the next step?
TIA. Godbless us

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I am seeing on the 2017 inland forum that mid December applicants are getting their OWP. So they are making their way towards us 2018 applicants soon! Yay!

Reactions: Michyy

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone. Any ideas what could we use as a prove in categories bellow in an application?
Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor.
Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse.

Also how is about changing the surname of wife after the marriage. We are getting married this weekend and planing to send an application in 2 weeks time. If she takes my surname on her documents still will be her maiden name. May it cause any problems? Did anybody had any issues with that?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone

I am new to this group and would like to get an idea of timeline. I received my confirmation last week and just wondering , how long does it takes to get request for background checks.