+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Did you already take the citizenship test? If so, I thought they did residence check during your test.
I did my test 8 months ago . And they checked my passport and stamps . Thay s why I am thinking why they didn't start the residence

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
I did my test 8 months ago . And they checked my passport and stamps . Thay s why I am thinking why they didn't start the residence
Probably contact call center or MP to figure out whether your security clearance is done. If it is, the only reasonable explanation would be your case is forgotten or misplaced :confused:

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Probably contact call center or MP to figure out whether your security clearance is done. If it is, the only reasonable explanation would be your case is forgotten or misplaced :confused:
I call them 10 times and send the web form 2 times. after one year I called call center to send the note to local office and they responded we are working on file and file is in process. But nothing changed after more than two month after that .

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
I call them 10 times and send the web form 2 times. after one year I called call center to send the note to local office and they responded we are working on file and file is in process. But nothing changed after more than two month after that .
Nope, nothing would change. It seems the local office simply ignores all incoming inquires. But did they tell you whether your security clearance is done? The call center knows so you don't have wait for the response from local office.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Nope, nothing would change. It seems the local office simply ignores all incoming inquires. But did they tell you whether your security clearance is done? The call center knows so you don't have wait for the response from local office.
Honesty I can't trust them becuse during this 10 times calling to call center they give me different information . First call ,the lady told me everything is done I don't know why they didn't invite you for ceremony. I think they forgot you
Second told me everything is done except prohibition. Third told me there is no information in your file ???!!! I told her I called last week the guy told me everything is done except prohibition. She said I dont know .we can't access to detail to know which is done and which it is not , forth ....

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
Honesty I can't trust them becuse during this 10 times calling to call center they give me different information . First call ,the lady told me everything is done I don't know why they didn't invite you for ceremony. I think they forgot you
Second told me everything is done except prohibition. Third told me there is no information in your file ???!!! I told her I called last week the guy told me everything is done except prohibition. She said I dont know .we can't access to detail to know which is done and which it is not , forth ....
I think the first lady is telling the truth :confused:

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ha ha ha your answer is wrong. The true is none of them . Lol
Mehran: Check in your gcms notes and figure out where is the paper file location? if you are mostly done, it should shows decision ready pending clearance.
Let us know what you see there?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Mehran: Check in your gcms notes and figure out where is the paper file location? if you are mostly done, it should shows decision ready pending clearance.
Let us know what you see there?
It just showing
PAPER FILE OFFICE : Scarborough Citizenship operation
Lactation D0129

What is this number ?

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It just showing
PAPER FILE OFFICE : Scarborough Citizenship operation
Lactation D0129

What is this number ?
this number is probably the officer number.
so what about paper file status?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
this number is probably the officer number.
so what about paper file status?
I can't find paper file status , just there is App statue , showing OPEN

App status Reason : TFR - Workload - distribution

Last edited:

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
The interview is primarily to validate the documents and take the citizenship test. Although in many cases they have already checked the residency, but they can unfortunately procrastinate that part. The good news is that these parts (prohibition, residency) are not done by any external agencies and they will be assessed by the officer.

Mehran1, do you see any "due date" under your prohibition section?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
The interview is primarily to validate the documents and take the citizenship test. Although in many cases they have already checked the residency, but they can unfortunately procrastinate that part. The good news is that these parts (prohibition, residency) are not done by any external agencies and they will be assessed by the officer.

Mehran1, do you see any "due date" under your prohibition section?
Thanks for information,
Type : eligibility - prohibitions
Status date : 2017/ 09/ 28
Due Date : 2018 / 09 / 23

Type : eligibility - Residence
Status date : 2017/ 09/ 28
Due Date : 2018 / 09 / 23