+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Not unfortunately. residency and prohibition still in process. 16 month passed from beginning and 10 month from test.
My PR renewal took less than 2 weeks from IP to card sent - which means the 2-year residential requirement check only took them less than two weeks to do

Reactions: Mehran1

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
one of immigration lawyer today gavem a good tip and advisied me the only MP person can solve and push the immigration delay case speceially citizenship application case to be process on time will be
the JENNY KWAN , Vancouver east Member of Parlament . he said she is MP for NDP and the member of Immigration standing commette in the house and the Senat .
so it is time to send to her office to follow up our case , she is the only MP to push our case and confort the immigration minster in the Parlament hill.
so please let us send our concerne to here .
you can find her contact , email , fax , Mailing or phone # information in google
MP Jenny Kwan. ( NDP )
let us try this.

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
one of immigration lawyer today gavem a good tip and advisied me the only MP person can solve and push the immigration delay case speceially citizenship application case to be process on time will be
the JENNY KWAN , Vancouver east Member of Parlament . he said she is MP for NDP and the member of Immigration standing commette in the house and the Senat .
so it is time to send to her office to follow up our case , she is the only MP to push our case and confort the immigration minster in the Parlament hill.
you can find her contact , email , fax , Mailing or phone # information in google
MP Jenny Kwan. ( NDP )
let us try this.

Arvind

Aug 28, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2009
Doc's Request.
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-07-2010
Med's Request
11-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Interview........
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
11th October 2013
My PR renewal took less than 2 weeks from IP to card sent - which means the 2-year residential requirement check only took them less than two weeks to do
Hello itsmyid,
I am in the same boat as you are, waiting for test since Nov 23rd (in process) and getting the same answer everytime i call, so now i don't even bother now, it will happen when it needs to happen. But, I wanted to know about the PR card process, I sent my application on Oct 12th 2018 and they received it on Oct 15th, on Dec 11th I got the AOR and next day it became Decision made. Just wanted to know how long it took you to receive the PR card after it became decision made.
Thanks

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello itsmyid,
I am in the same boat as you are, waiting for test since Nov 23rd (in process) and getting the same answer everytime i call, so now i don't even bother now, it will happen when it needs to happen. But, I wanted to know about the PR card process, I sent my application on Oct 12th 2018 and they received it on Oct 15th, on Dec 11th I got the AOR and next day it became Decision made. Just wanted to know how long it took you to receive the PR card after it became decision made.
Thanks
It was mailed a few days after DM, but hasn’t been received yet - probably because the strike...

Reactions: Arvind

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
MP Jenny Kwan. ( NDP )
let us try this.
I sent my MP (Etobicoke-Lakeshore) and got a call the next day (yesterday) saying they messaged the local office ARRRGHH:mad:

My ATIP says Test Pending INVITE. My security check is done it’s the criminality that’s still pending SMH. I also did a webform and got a response today saying they messaged the responsible office ARGGGGHHHH!!!!! :mad:

Arvind

Aug 28, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2009
Doc's Request.
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-07-2010
Med's Request
11-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Interview........
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
11th October 2013
It was mailed a few days after DM, but hasn’t been received yet - probably because the strike...
I hope I get it in next two weeks as I am travelling in the 2nd week of January.!

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I got my test invite FINALLYYY!

Application received- Dec 11, 2017
AOR- Jan 29th, 2018
IP- Feb 27th, 2018
Test Invited- Dec 18th, 2018
Test Day- Jan 2nd, 2019
Oath- No yet

Excited for DAYS!!!!!!!!! My email to my MP might have worked.

Reactions: Mehran1