+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
lalatata said:
WHO IS UPDATING THE NEW DELHI SPREAD SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsA1_L-IeGFdC1rTlg2THdGakE1SUhfMXF1WFRpS2c#gid=1

ANYBODY???????????? VENGAT I KNOW YOU ARE DONE , CAN YOU PLEASE UNLOCK IT OR LET SOMEBODY WORK ON IT PLEASE????????

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Well, I got first few changes on a Saturday nite n then on Sunday ( I found it strange- thought perhaps work is outsourced)
then last happened on tue n then today..
Saturday nites are to be looked out for. :))

lalatata said:
As you have seen so many changes on ECAS over the period of time, would you be able to guess which days ECAS usually shows changes? I mean which day of the week... many congratulations to you and your spouse :p Best wishes!

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
indian_spouse said:
All I want to say is to hav faith.. One of the coming days wud be ur lucky day ! :)
Congrats on DM. Hope mine comes soon as well.

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
amira_mais said:
Unfortunately likely yes. The instructions state that PCCs can't be more than 3 months old at the time the application is received. Did you have to obtain several?
No, only from India... I believe I should wait for the CIC to send me the next level of updates..

Adding to it, I don't have any travel history...

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Any March Applicants received passport request??

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsA1_L-IeGFdC1rTlg2THdGakE1SUhfMXF1WFRpS2c#gid=1

ANYBODY???????????? VENGAT I KNOW YOU ARE DONE , CAN YOU PLEASE UNLOCK IT OR LET SOMEBODY WORK ON IT PLEASE????????
I wanted to offer to be the new tracking admin. I've been recording updates on my version of the spreadsheet (copy of vengat's but with additional column for "in process" dates). Once I figure out how to set up a Google doc, I'll share the link. Unless someone else is also interested in this role?

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
I wanted to offer to be the new tracking admin. I've been recording updates on my version of the spreadsheet (copy of vengat's but with additional column for "in process" dates). Once I figure out how to set up a Google doc, I'll share the link. Unless someone else is also interested in this role?
Please go ahead for uploading your spread sheet on gdocs.. its fairly simple.. just go to docs section, add doc , get your attachment from your pc to docs and it will convert it to the right format... let me know if you need any help with that... I think this spread sheet is very handy.. just afraid that due lack of updates we might loose track of all cases.... Thanks!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
indian_spouse said:
Well, I got first few changes on a Saturday nite n then on Sunday ( I found it strange- thought perhaps work is outsourced)
then last happened on tue n then today..
Saturday nites are to be looked out for. :))
Thank you for the insight! much appreciated.. from what i understood.. I was also looking out for the weekend, tuesdays and thursdays! :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:

Please go ahead for uploading your spread sheet on gdocs.. its fairly simple.. just go to docs section, add doc , get your attachment from your pc to docs and it will convert it to the right format... let me know if you need any help with that... I think this spread sheet is very handy.. just afraid that due lack of updates we might loose track of all cases.... Thanks!

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
kiwinijjar said:
Hi guys. I hope everyone is well. I'm still in India with my husband.
My case went to in process on June 16th. And this morning I got great news!
OUR ECAS shows Decision Made. The only reason why it took our case so long to go from app recieved
to in process was because New delhi had requested extra documents. Travel history of almost 2 years
didn't really have a effect on our case. I hope our file helps those that are waiting.

thanks to rv maria, nani, amira and many many others. you have all made the wait a bit easier! thanks for the support.
i'll be more than happy to answer any questions !
Congrats !!

I am very happy for you :)

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
kiwinijjar said:
Hi guys. I hope everyone is well. I'm still in India with my husband.
My case went to in process on June 16th. And this morning I got great news!
OUR ECAS shows Decision Made. The only reason why it took our case so long to go from app recieved
to in process was because New delhi had requested extra documents. Travel history of almost 2 years
didn't really have a effect on our case. I hope our file helps those that are waiting.

thanks to rv maria, nani, amira and many many others. you have all made the wait a bit easier! thanks for the support.
i'll be more than happy to answer any questions !
Hi Kiwinijjar,

Can u put some light on what sort of documents did they request for?Are u a Canadian Citizen or a PR ? Please reply

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
indian_spouse said:
Hi guys!
Hope you all doing good..
I hav to share this with you all.
On ecas my status was updated twice.. i.e my fine name was showing twice.
My case is as follows:
16 jan- app rcvd at CIC M
16 mar- sponsorship approval
27 mar- pp request
now, in month of may( first week) I saw a change after pp request, that was first movement, wherin again my name got added.. Wen I logged in using client id. In first line under sponsorship status, it showed - decision made- n the correct info of sending a letter on 16 mar on sponsorship approval was mentioned. Now in second line, where my name was again added- showed decision made but it read that letter was sent on 2nd may.. It worried us n quickly I sent a mail to new Delhi office, telling them why two file names showing and when we hav recieved a sponsorship approval letter on 16 th march then in second line why is it showing 2 nd may as the date.. Well after one month, I got a reply.. They changed my application no. It was no more the same immigration/ application no. Which I was using.. And from the new no. I could check status updated properly but this happened in June!!
Ok, now on 23rd may, I saw that in second line under sponsorship status, status from decion made changed to in process.. While in first line it showed decion made n correct date.. The second line which mentioned wrong date was changed to in process.. Got really worried.. My lawyer said that this could be a technical glitch n instead of updating in process under permanent status, it got updated in second line under sponsorship status.. And right after few days on 27 may, it got changed to decision made.. While under permanent status, it showed 'application recvd" in both lines.. My lawyer said, good news!! Visa has come!! And so I updated my exuberation over here.. Only to realize I was wrong..
in June first week, from two lines.. One file name got deleted n the one wherin they mentioned wrong sponsorship approval date-2nd may stayed..
Meanwhile my husband checked with MP bUt the same was of no help...
On June 19 th.. Under permanent status, for the first time I saw a change- it showed " in process" that they started processing my file on 16 th June and today it shows "DM".. Well I also see my address updated as Toronto, when I log in to check using my immigration/application no...Also, I hav no travel history.. Just a short 5 day trip to SL.
Phew!!!! So this is my story.. Thought to share with you all..
Now, the crux is.. I really don't understand why ppl who hav applied in nov/ dec are still waiting to hear from new Delhi.. Maybe it's the case of travel history..
Of all the things, I just guessed one thing.. After PP request, if status shows in process within few day's time.. Then it might take 4-5 weeks to see DM n if it happens months after pp request, then in week's time DM comes.. This actually some ol' member on the forum said.. N I feel in my case, It came true.. Plus second hint is.. Wen u see.. Canada address updated on ur home address!!
Now, I don't know who soon will pp come in my hands...
Please PM me for any help.. I would be very very happy to help anyone of you
and yes, all I know is.. When it started.. It looked like a long dark tunnel but all I can say is.. That we all, each one of us.. Will walk out of it n see a bright opening..

Am sorry to write this long.. I hope I could explain my file case here!!
Thanks to God, finally see DM( the real DM) ;)
thanks to all old members on the forum, esp Canadianwife, srinivas,nani!!
I see one more DM, both having same timeline.. I can totally feel what you are feeling ie very greatful to god n very happy that finally the wait is over!!
N here's wishing all the best to feb applicants n all ol' applicants.. I pray to god that you guys get visa soon!!!!! I know, wat this waiting feels like!!
So all I want to say is..
Hi,
I need some information , how i can PM you.. am new to this forum...

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
HELLO HELLO NEWDELHI 2012 APPLICANTS

We are working to bring all the New Delhi applicants from 2012 together to start a journey together....I do know that there is a thread going on from 2010 already....but we did work on 2012 thread and made a new spreadsheet Please come and join us and share your experience.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2012-applicants-t109821.0.html

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Hey! You hav an option of sending personal message here.. But you can do that once you have written few posts on the forum. Write here, I should be able to answer :)

thomas_saint said:
Hi,
I need some information , how i can PM you.. am new to this forum...