+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Taruna

Nov 4, 2012
Hi

I have filed my application on 03-Dec-2012 for open work permit on behalf of my husband open work permit since he is working there.

Till today no updates on further status and online it shows in processing. Can Anyone help wat to do in such case and how long more to wait.

Thanks

Taruna

Jan 19, 2013
Rachel said:
hai our file was sent to new delhi on june 22nd and now i am in waiting game. anyone else applied in new delhi?

others who have gone through ND office please share your timelines.
Hi this is first time on this forum, my wife is my sponsor and this time line is as follows

Application received at Missuasaga 23 feb 2012
Eligibility approved and file sent to new delhi 23 march 2012
Passport sent to new delhi office on 14th July 2012 (after requested)
Started processing on 23 August 2012
Decision Made 6th Dec 2012
Still waiting for my passport afraid it has been long time has the passport misplaced or lost!

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Hello: I saw ur post on "canadavisa discussion board" that u have applied for sinp family stream in april, 2011. According to my information they demanded updates on file (family stream) submitted on 31th march 2011 at 22nd feb 2013 and now they near to finish the applications (family stream) submitted in april 2011. So did they demand for any update on ur application till now????.... I will really appreciate if u would inform me when they will ask about any update bcoz i applied on sinp family stream on 24th aug 2011 and i am very excited as immigration department coming close to files submited in Aug 2011. My email is majid.afzal2903@gmail.com

menra4u

Star Member
May 3, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
In process 18 May 2012
Dear All,

Anybody get Medical from NDVO with Same Timeline. I have appilled in Industrial Electricians - NOC 7242

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2012."

Please Reply me if somebody has same status.when Our Medical Will Come???

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Nick_afg said:
Hey guys please help me wit as much information as u have I am a Canadian citizen recently I got angaged in Kabul Afghanistan I am originally from Afghanistan I was in India for 11 yrs before canada we cam to canada as refugee status Iam living here for 7 yrs and I got my citizenship I have plane to go to Kabul Afghanistan get marry and go to India wt my wife and apply from India for ppr for Canada for my wife coz from Afghanistan takes years and years to get my wife here in Canada coz of security matters and I already talked to immigration here in mississauga I have house here too . But now I am confused will I be succed in my plane or no I planning to stay with my wife in India till she get her visa but as I said I am confused will my plane work or not I want to get her visa ASAP I have friends and families who apples for their spouse from Afghanistan and takes toooo long please give me a good advise will it works or not or what else to do when me and wife get in new Delhi thank u all

ranjitbuttar

Aug 12, 2013
Hi

Looks like you had been through what I am going through now. I was in Quebec when I applied for my wife's immgration case. My sponsorship got approved and the file was moved to New Delhi. After some time, She submitted her passport to New Delhi. Also i got CSQ for my wife. Now I moved to Ontario. I updated my address on ecas. However New Delhi sent a letter to my wife asking her to submit her CSQ. I dont know what to do.

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
karp2012 said:
Hello Everyone,

My status changed to Decision Made from Application Received directly after I submitted my husbands and son's PP in April 2012.

My Timeline is as follows

Filed application in Dec 2011
Sponsorship approved Feb 2011
Passport request Mar 2012
Passport sent on April 2012
Additional Doc requested in April 2012
Decision Made on June 22nd still waiting for passport

My question is how long does it take to receive the passport? We live in Bangalore!!!

Do we get a mail or call? How do i track my Passport?

I am starting to worry now, its been a week and still no courier? My ECAS status says decision made and If i try with my husbands UCI it still says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". His ECAS status has been like this always. We mailed to NewDelhi to get the status and they replied back to him saying they are processing the file.

This is the detailed status on my Decision Made. Did everybody receive similar status?

We received null XXX's application for permanent residence on December 30, 2011.

We started processing null XXX's application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXX's application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Kindly Show some light in this regard!!!!

Thanks in Advance.
Hello,

I just saw my E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. Please I need some guidance as I saw your post and you also had the “NULL” message showing in the past.

I just need to know what steps I can take to solve this situation. I tried to contact my MP and got a waiting date and said to wait till April. Applied for GCM notes but no luck in that too as all it shows is application in progress.

Please help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much.

Reactions: pb999

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,

I just saw my E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. Please I need some guidance as I saw your post and you also had the “NULL” message showing in the past.

I just need to know what steps I can take to solve this situation. I tried to contact my MP and got a waiting date and said to wait till April. Applied for GCM notes but no luck in that too as all it shows is application in progress.

Please help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much.
Hmm