+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Rachel, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Hi

I have filed my application on 03-Dec-2012 for open work permit on behalf of my husband open work permit since he is working there.

Till today no updates on further status and online it shows in processing. Can Anyone help wat to do in such case and how long more to wait.

Thanks

Taruna

2. Hi this is first time on this forum, my wife is my sponsor and this time line is as follows

Application received at Missuasaga 23 feb 2012
    Eligibility approved and file sent to new delhi 23 march 2012
    Passport sent to new delhi office on 14th July 2012 (after requested)
    Started processing on 23 August 2012
    Decision Made 6th Dec 2012
    Still waiting for my passport afraid it has been long time has the passport misplaced or lost!

3. Hello: I saw ur post on "canadavisa discussion board" that u have applied for sinp family stream in april, 2011. According to my information they demanded updates on file (family stream) submitted on 31th march 2011 at 22nd feb 2013 and now they near to finish the applications (family stream) submitted in april 2011. So did they demand for any update on ur application till now????.... I will really appreciate if u would inform me when they will ask about any update bcoz i applied on sinp family stream on 24th aug 2011 and i am very excited as immigration department coming close to files submited in Aug 2011. My email is majid.afzal2903@gmail.com

4. Dear All,

Anybody get Medical from NDVO with Same Timeline. I have appilled in Industrial Electricians - NOC 7242

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2012."

Please Reply me if somebody has same status.when Our Medical Will Come???

6. Hi

Looks like you had been through what I am going through now. I was in Quebec when I applied for my wife's immgration case. My sponsorship got approved and the file was moved to New Delhi. After some time, She submitted her passport to New Delhi. Also i got CSQ for my wife. Now I moved to Ontario. I updated my address on ecas. However New Delhi sent a letter to my wife asking her to submit her CSQ. I dont know what to do.

7. Hello,

I just saw my E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. Please I need some guidance as I saw your post and you also had the “NULL” message showing in the past.

I just need to know what steps I can take to solve this situation. I tried to contact my MP and got a waiting date and said to wait till April. Applied for GCM notes but no luck in that too as all it shows is application in progress.

Please help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much.