+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

dasammy

May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Passport Req..
06-06-2012, Reached VO on 08-06-2012
Hi everyone,

I received this email from CHC-ND. I thought it may help someone.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.
Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.
This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required. Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.
Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

kiwinijjar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 17th 2012
AOR Received.
March 9th 2012
File Transfer...
March 28th 2012
Med's Done....
December 2011
Passport Req..
April 19th 2012 (1.5 years travel history) In process as of June 16th. Dm on June 28th :)
Hi guys. I hope everyone is well. I'm still in India with my husband.
My case went to in process on June 16th. And this morning I got great news!
OUR ECAS shows Decision Made. The only reason why it took our case so long to go from app recieved
to in process was because New delhi had requested extra documents. Travel history of almost 2 years
didn't really have a effect on our case. I hope our file helps those that are waiting.

thanks to rv maria, nani, amira and many many others. you have all made the wait a bit easier! thanks for the support.
i'll be more than happy to answer any questions !

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
congratulations !!! dats a gr8 news @ kiwinijjar !!!

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
kiwinijjar said:
OUR ECAS shows Decision Made. The only reason why it took our case so long to go from app recieved
to in process was because New delhi had requested extra documents. Travel history of almost 2 years
didn't really have a effect on our case. I hope our file helps those that are waiting.

thanks to rv maria, nani, amira and many many others. you have all made the wait a bit easier! thanks for the support.
Lots of Congrates. Can u tell me what kind of doc they.requested in your case. I also figure out that travel history doesnt effect the case.

I am so happy for you. I am waiting for my turns....

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
kiwinijjar said:

Congratulations! Makes me hopeful as our case got In Process on June 14th. Hopefully we will get that Decision Made soon as well. All the best!

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
Congrats!! Have a safe journey back :)

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
Congrats that you got your appeal.

I am foreseeing a refusal letter for my husband. How long did it take from the refusal (from Delhi) till your appeal got approved?

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Congratulations kiwinijjar ! Enjoy this wonderful moments....
kiwinijjar said:

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwinijjar said:

Oh, really happy for you! Finally your waiting is at an end. Hope things are going well with your brother's application as well.

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
kiwinijjar said:

Congrats!

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
MUMPY said:
does anyone know call center number that i can call to inquire about my application
thanks
hey your timeline is similar to mine,

do you have any idea why your application is taking time? My case is most simple and straight forward, It went into process since 7th March . Still no news from CHC ND. :-[

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Hi guys!
Hope you all doing good..
I hav to share this with you all.
On ecas my status was updated twice.. i.e my fine name was showing twice.
My case is as follows:
16 jan- app rcvd at CIC M
16 mar- sponsorship approval
27 mar- pp request
now, in month of may( first week) I saw a change after pp request, that was first movement, wherin again my name got added.. Wen I logged in using client id. In first line under sponsorship status, it showed - decision made- n the correct info of sending a letter on 16 mar on sponsorship approval was mentioned. Now in second line, where my name was again added- showed decision made but it read that letter was sent on 2nd may.. It worried us n quickly I sent a mail to new Delhi office, telling them why two file names showing and when we hav recieved a sponsorship approval letter on 16 th march then in second line why is it showing 2 nd may as the date.. Well after one month, I got a reply.. They changed my application no. It was no more the same immigration/ application no. Which I was using.. And from the new no. I could check status updated properly but this happened in June!!
Ok, now on 23rd may, I saw that in second line under sponsorship status, status from decion made changed to in process.. While in first line it showed decion made n correct date.. The second line which mentioned wrong date was changed to in process.. Got really worried.. My lawyer said that this could be a technical glitch n instead of updating in process under permanent status, it got updated in second line under sponsorship status.. And right after few days on 27 may, it got changed to decision made.. While under permanent status, it showed 'application recvd" in both lines.. My lawyer said, good news!! Visa has come!! And so I updated my exuberation over here.. Only to realize I was wrong..
in June first week, from two lines.. One file name got deleted n the one wherin they mentioned wrong sponsorship approval date-2nd may stayed..
Meanwhile my husband checked with MP bUt the same was of no help...
On June 19 th.. Under permanent status, for the first time I saw a change- it showed " in process" that they started processing my file on 16 th June and today it shows "DM".. Well I also see my address updated as Toronto, when I log in to check using my immigration/application no...Also, I hav no travel history.. Just a short 5 day trip to SL.
Phew!!!! So this is my story.. Thought to share with you all..
Now, the crux is.. I really don't understand why ppl who hav applied in nov/ dec are still waiting to hear from new Delhi.. Maybe it's the case of travel history..
Of all the things, I just guessed one thing.. After PP request, if status shows in process within few day's time.. Then it might take 4-5 weeks to see DM n if it happens months after pp request, then in week's time DM comes.. This actually some ol' member on the forum said.. N I feel in my case, It came true.. Plus second hint is.. Wen u see.. Canada address updated on ur home address!!
Now, I don't know who soon will pp come in my hands...
Please PM me for any help.. I would be very very happy to help anyone of you
and yes, all I know is.. When it started.. It looked like a long dark tunnel but all I can say is.. That we all, each one of us.. Will walk out of it n see a bright opening..

Am sorry to write this long.. I hope I could explain my file case here!!
Thanks to God, finally see DM( the real DM) ;)
thanks to all old members on the forum, esp Canadianwife, srinivas,nani!!
I see one more DM, both having same timeline.. I can totally feel what you are feeling ie very greatful to god n very happy that finally the wait is over!!
N here's wishing all the best to feb applicants n all ol' applicants.. I pray to god that you guys get visa soon!!!!! I know, wat this waiting feels like!!
So all I want to say is..

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
All I want to say is to hav faith.. One of the coming days wud be ur lucky day ! :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
indian_spouse said:
Of all the things, I just guessed one thing.. After PP request, if status shows in process within few day's time.. Then it might take 4-5 weeks to see DM n if it happens months after pp request, then in week's time DM comes.. This actually some ol' member on the forum said.. N I feel in my case, It came true.. Plus second hint is.. Wen u see.. Canada address updated on ur home address!!
Now, I don't know who soon will pp come in my hands...
Please PM me for any help.. I would be very very happy to help anyone of you
and yes, all I know is.. When it started.. It looked like a long dark tunnel but all I can say is.. That we all, each one of us.. Will walk out of it n see a bright opening..
As you have seen so many changes on ECAS over the period of time, would you be able to guess which days ECAS usually shows changes? I mean which day of the week... many congratulations to you and your spouse :p Best wishes!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
lalatata said:
As you have seen so many changes on ECAS over the period of time, would you be able to guess which days ECAS usually shows changes? I mean which day of the week... many congratulations to you and your spouse Best wishes!
WHO IS UPDATING THE NEW DELHI SPREAD SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: