+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
i really,really hope!!! wish you best of luck SB delhi!!!

SBDelhi said:
Dont worry , by monday/ tuesday you will get it and do give us the good news of your passport with shining visa :D

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
indian_spouse said:
i really,really hope!!! wish you best of luck SB delhi!!!
Thnks I really need wishes as I have no idea why I am not getting DM. My case is simple and straight forward. Completed my 180 days of application today :(

kiwinijjar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 17th 2012
AOR Received.
March 9th 2012
File Transfer...
March 28th 2012
Med's Done....
December 2011
Passport Req..
April 19th 2012 (1.5 years travel history) In process as of June 16th. Dm on June 28th :)
ashunandal said:
most welcome ash :)
hope you receive your visa soon but based on old members it takes around 3 months after file transfer with travel history of more than a year. one month is almost over for you.
goodluck to everyone :)
hi ashunandal
hope you are doing good. my file was transfered on march.28. and ppr was on april 19th. would that mean i start counting from march 28th? praying i get it by the end of june! my bring forward date will probably be june23rd after docs submitted. i'll leaving to india on the 6th. but will definitely keep in touch! goodluck everyone! seperation was too much for me i gave up and booked my flight ::)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
lalatata said:
<---------------Please update the New Delhi Spreadsheet with my Passport Request date of June 1st,2012 as indicated on the left <-------------
<---------------Please update the New Delhi Spreadsheet with my Passport Request date of June 1st,2012 as indicated on the left

swoop81

Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
02 May 2012
Med's Done....
18 Jan 2012 (No travel history)
Passport Req..
17-05-2012 (In Process on 31-05-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made (06 Jun 2012), passport received 11 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
End of June
My wife's application is 'In Process' in ecas and her Indian address is in the system too :). But they seem to have missed the state name in the address - it has only the city and the postal code and other information. I guess that is enough. But I might as well send them an email telling them to correct it. Is the email address I send the request to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca? Or is there another one for applications in process? Thanks!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwinijjar said:
i'll leaving to india on the 6th. but will definitely keep in touch! goodluck everyone! seperation was too much for me i gave up and booked my flight ::)
Aww, I can sympathize with that! Sometimes the distance can't be borne and you just have to hop on a plane to be with your loved one! Enjoy the trip :)

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
swoop81 said:
My wife's application is 'In Process' in ecas and her Indian address is in the system too :). But they seem to have missed the state name in the address - it has only the city and the postal code and other information. I guess that is enough. But I might as well send them an email telling them to correct it. Is the email address I send the request to delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca? Or is there another one for applications in process? Thanks!
Oh your on same boat....even my wife's app is inprocess since 19th april and since yesterday i can see her indian address on her ecase. And we do have same problem i can see her house address, location, postal code and country which is india. City is not displaying but when she got her PPR, in that doc i can see her full adress including city/state. I m not thinking of contacting CIC now i guess even postal code should be easily traced to find out city. I'll think of contacting them later to add city in her estatus.

humtum051187

Jun 3, 2012
Hello friend, i need help from your people..
i was born in india then i moved to USA when i was 15 years old and i came back at age of 22.. then i went to australia for study but i came back to india withing six months. after came back from australia i have tried canada student visa and i got refusal 3 times....

then i just got married with a girl whos canadian citizen... shes older then me 5 years... and shes christian... tell me friends what are my chances?

my marriage is geniune.. we have phonebills, e-mail, chatts, photos, marriage photos.. our honeymoon proofs... and everything else...

plz friendz be honest and tell me what are my chances... Thankxz for reading this friends !!!!!

humtum051187

Jun 3, 2012
Hello friend, i need help from your people..
i was born in india then i moved to USA when i was 15 years old and i came back at age of 22.. then i went to australia for study but i came back to india withing six months. after came back from australia i have tried canada student visa and i got refusal 3 times....

then i just got married with a girl whos canadian citizen... shes older then me 5 years... and shes christian... tell me friends what are my chances?

my marriage is geniune.. we have phonebills, e-mail, chatts, photos, marriage photos.. our honeymoon proofs... and everything else...

plz friendz be honest and tell me what are my chances... Thankxz for reading this friends !!!!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went &quot;in process&quot; same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kiwinijjar said:
hi ashunandal
hope you are doing good. my file was transfered on march.28. and ppr was on april 19th. would that mean i start counting from march 28th? praying i get it by the end of june! my bring forward date will probably be june23rd after docs submitted. i'll leaving to india on the 6th. but will definitely keep in touch! goodluck everyone! seperation was too much for me i gave up and booked my flight ::)
we are doing well thanks, what about you? yes separation is too much for sure :( welcome to India to be with your loved ones :-*. usually they start processing right after file transfer to New Delhi, but if you have additional document request, they might wait to start working after they receive your documents. im not sure about bring forward date, if they start working after BFD or right after receiving additional docs. living together during processing time will help you for sure.
best of luck :)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
dinmab said:
hi i got DM just now. the address is showing my wife's home address in india. hope it is a +ve news.

Congrats!!!!! Go celebrate!!!! It will take a few days for them to change the address to your Canada one :) so don't worry!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Cricket365 said:
My file was sent to ND on 27th Feb 2012, Since then I did not hear anything from ND. So I requested my MP to get some update. I believe he sent email to immigration on 27th May,2012. But till now we have not received any reply from immigration. It's been 4 days almost.

Does immigration take so much time to reply to MP also ? Any idea ?????
They take up to 48 hours

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
How do I order GCMS? Can someone please help me? Thanks.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Ok, came across this in the FAQ on CIC. Pasting it here incase anyone else needs this info.

To make a formal request, you must complete one of the following forms:

CIC’s Access to Information and Personal Information Request Form (IMM 5563)
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat’s Access to Information Request Form (TBC/CTC 350-57)
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat’s Personal Information Request Form (TBC/CTC 350-58).

You may also submit a letter, as long as it indicates under which Act the request is being made and includes sufficient detail to enable an employee of CIC to identify the records that are being requested.

You can send your completed form or letter by mail to:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Or you may send your request by e-mail if you have:

Completed and signed your request;
Scanned your request;
Paid the $5.00 application fee using the online payment service (for Access to Information requests only).

Your scanned request form and supporting documents (in JPG, TIFF or PDF format) should be sent to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.