+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Thanks for your reply Singhson,

Actually currently I m in Toronto, so once I will get the letter I have to fly to India. So I was asking for the time limit.
Do you know how they are going to send the PPR is it by mail to home address or by email. If it will be to my Indian address then currently no-body is there to receive that letter.

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
macadamia said:
Ladies and gentlemen!!!!! The time has come finally...checked my ecas tis morning......it has been changed to decision made.....finally.....things are good....good you u all!!!!!
hey congrats! mine is still in process. hope i will get today as my ecas says that they have sarted processing on 7th march

enjoy your time!

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
vengat83 said:
The nest is going to be ksunny and SBDelhi....they got in process recently, so if their case is straight forward, they should expect a DM pretty soon, in a week.
thanks Vegant! hopefully today i should get as per trend, as my and macadamia process started on same day!

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
Singh1212 said:
Today 50 days gone to sent passport,stil status coming "Application received"
dont know where is my file.ON which table it placed.dont know when they look on this.

I will send email through MP in the end of March.anyone advice me,can i do this?

singh
hey singh....my condition is same as yours....mine s also apllication received till now....dont knw wat to do...whom to ask?

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Hey Summant & Singh,

I understand how you guys feel. Cause i have been waiting since August 2011.

btw what part of canada you lot moving to??

sumant said:
hey singh....my condition is same as yours....mine s also apllication received till now....dont knw wat to do...whom to ask?

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hi guys,
Please see below two emails which i have received from Embassy,

1) - Received in January (2012)

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

2) Received in March (2012)

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Could you please advice from your experience what would be the next step??? Would it be good sign or bad sign??

Thanks

comfortably numb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
9 march 2012
abad.vs said:
Hi guys,
Please see below two emails which i have received from Embassy,

1) - Received in January (2012)

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

2) Received in March (2012)

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Could you please advice from your experience what would be the next step??? Would it be good sign or bad sign??

Thanks
Cant say. if these 2 emails came from the same source, it may mean that ur background check is complete but if not, it doesnt mean anything.
Cos they may still be at the same stage and u got two different autogenerated emails.

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
comfortably numb said:
Cant say. if these 2 emails came from the same source, it may mean that ur background check is complete but if not, it doesnt mean anything.
Cos they may still be at the same stage and u got two different autogenerated emails.
\\

I guess they both came from one person, if not then in second email which i have received in this month should not say "Waiting review by a visa officer".

What do you think??

If they both sent from same person then what would be the next stage??

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
abad.vs said:
\\

I guess they both came from one person, if not then in second email which i have received in this month should not say "Waiting review by a visa officer".

What do you think??

Hello Abad

I m as in same condition as your.stil 51 days going''application received.
why you show them travel history.it was better if you dont show them travel history then may be ur case stil in DM,u r in canada

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
hI sING,

It's better to give Embassy a correct information rather going in circle cause if any case they find out they will directly reject our application thats what i have heard..

and no i'm not in Canada.. I'm from Gujarat..

Where are you from??

Singh1212 said:
Hello Abad

why you show them travel history.it was better if you dont show them travel history then may be ur case stil in DM,u r in canada

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
abad.vs said:
\\

What do you think??

I Think You Are right they Received your BC now application will be determined, now VO look Your whole Application quickly, if your BC is Clear then No need to worry dude

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
abad.vs said:
hI sING,

It's better to give Embassy a correct information rather going in circle cause if any case they find out they will directly reject our application thats what i have heard..

and no i'm not in Canada.. I'm from Gujarat..

Where are you from??
yes you are Right If you Did not told them about foreign history its a risk, what about visa stamp on your PP ( for foreign history )

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dreamsca said:
I Think You Are right they Received your BC now application will be determined, now VO look Your whole Application quickly, if your BC is Clear then No need to worry dude

Do you have any idea normally what they check in background checks?? as in what sort of checking they do??

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
Singh1212 said:
Hello Abad

Ohh Singh1212 that is really bad advice, sorry to say. If the VO were to find out your omitted information or are lying just to get approved faster, you are going either end up waiting longer or getting declined. Unforunately, the people that lie on their applications are the ones that have caused such stress for the others.

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
@ singh the genius, this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. you realize there is a reason why they ask for photocopy of your passport as part of the application? your passport number gives them the entire background on how many you had and where you have traveled, hence the background check. When the travel history doc is missing, its unfortunate visa officer err on the side of caution and assumes the applicant just "forgot" to attach it...i wish it was the other way around and they just assume "intend to lie" and deny that applicant. its stupid advice like this that has polluted the immigration process for rest of the people. hope you didn't follow your own advice.

Singh1212 said:
Hello Abad