+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
nanipanjakadi said:
Thanks for prompt reply...
I was assuming before 6months for Newdelhi processing includes sponsorship approval..Looks like i am wrong unfortunately
So 6month for newdelhi starts from the day when CIC M sends application to newdelhi? any guesses
I think the 6 months starts from when ND receives your application because when you look online at the processing times per country, there is a seperate waiting time for Step 2.

Don't feel disheartened, you may receive approval before the 6 months if the officer reviewing your file thinks its a simple case. 2 years back when my cousin was going through this, the website said the waiting time was between 3-6 months for ND but now it just says 6 months. I think they made this change because they started getting bombarded with e-mails from applicants after 3 months passed. That time frame is just a guideline as to when you should start inquiring if your case goes past the 6 month mark. Seems like its well under this wait time at this time but this may be due to the fact that ND's quarter is almost over or that they received a new budget--who knows.

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
CanadiansWife said:
What's up people!! I had to take a little break from the forum for a few days. Been busy with lots of things at home!! I put my puppy outside for about 30mins (he hates being outside in the backyard on his own), but he needs to learn to play by himself! So this gives me a little break.

@ KSunny- congrats on the "In Process" December applicants will be speedy!!!

@ Srinivas- Don't worry! A change will be made soon.

Everyone else- Just relax and keep your mind busy. If you think too much into this entire process, you can end up hurting yourself- being upset, depressed, frustrated, fighting with the spouse over this (I'm sure we all have done it at some point!), making up theories. Just relax.

On another note- My passport is on its way to CIC-ND!
Thanks CanadiansWife--happy that your PP is on its way--missed you around here!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
When CIC does Background check? Is it after PPR or before PPR?

What are the things included in BC , I mean what are the things they check during BC?

I never went to any other country than Canada.

I have already sent my PCC of Canada and India with my sponsorship application.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Hey guys, let's stop ganging up on Singh1212 now. I'm sure he got the point, and it was probably a mistake on his side.... I'm sure he won't do it himself or advise to give false information on the application again!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ksunny said:
Thanks CanadiansWife--happy that your PP is on its way--missed you around here!

Awwww thanks!! ;D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Cricket365 said:
When CIC does Background check? Is it after PPR or before PPR?

What are the things included in BC , I mean what are the things they check during BC?

I never went to any other country than Canada.

I have already sent my PCC of Canada and India with my sponsorship application.
Hi Cricket, if I'm correct... They see your Police Clearance (if sent in before), and then they probably do more background check after seeing your passport..... if there is travel history involved.

I also think that they only care about where you traveled AFTER turning the age of 18 and IF you stayed at a different country for more than 6 months

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
comfortably numb said:
Cant say. if these 2 emails came from the same source, it may mean that ur background check is complete but if not, it doesnt mean anything.
Cos they may still be at the same stage and u got two different autogenerated emails.
Good to still see a familiar face around here :) How is it going with the wifey?? Hey- did NewDelhi ever get his DM yet??

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
macadamia said:
Ladies and gentlemen!!!!! The time has come finally...checked my ecas tis morning......it has been changed to decision made.....finally.....things are good....good you u all!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL! Congrats to you!!! December applications are flying by so fast :) CONGRATS ON BEING THE FIRST INDIA DECEMBER 2011 APPLICANT WITH DM (that we know of). My one year wedding anniversary is coming up, and I'm positive that I will be spending it in Canada, with my husband!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Singh1212 said:
ohh sunny,Singhson friends,

I just give the comment,not to give the bad advice,,I also give correct information about my application.
CIC just check the criminal record of person where he/she was traveled.I mean No conviction.Also for CIC ,its days work to investigate about the person.according to PCC,they can find the criminal record of person regarding applicant travel history.Status does not matter.I traveled abroad previously,that my old passport expired and now i have reissue the passport but sent together.I got two times PCC from abroad.and I have no criminal record there,where I was.I came india in 2007 DEc,now its near 4 years gone.Will see wht happened with my application.Mostly in BC checks for those person who are in army ,nmilitary,or Ex-serviceman or other government or working in police for those,I under stand BC checks for all but depends upon the country.Some countries are totally 100% of peacefull country.other depends on Luck.Will see whts going on
According to New IMM0008 generic form form,,there are many thing added in the form,,sometime ,people do mistake to filling the application but if we show travelhistory,it is not to woory,but have to show the travel history be must.status does not matter even he illigle there or student or asylum or refugee, or other,
other if some infornation are fillied by mistake ,it wil correct during asking by CIC
Hi Singh1212, It's ok- a mistake. Don't worry about it and just make sure from now on when it comes to LAW and IMMIGRATION - DO NOT EVER HOLD BACK information, alter information, or lie. It will cost a person so much in the end. Take Care!! We are all here to help.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Sorry guys for taking up the thread :p I'm just now getting a chance to catch up.... 12am US time

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
Arjun3 said:
Is "Medical Recieved" the last status people see before the DM? Is medical the last thing VO check before issuing visa?
BC is last thing if they get Bc its done from VO

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
CanadiansWife said:
Hi Cricket, if I'm correct... They see your Police Clearance (if sent in before), and then they probably do more background check after seeing your passport..... if there is travel history involved.

I also think that they only care about where you traveled AFTER turning the age of 18 and IF you stayed at a different country for more than 6 months
Thanks for your reply Canadianswife, I dont have any other travel history than Canada itself, So my question is when they do Background check? Is it after PPR or before PPR? and what they check during BC

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Cricket365 said:
Thanks for your reply Canadianswife, I dont have any other travel history than Canada itself, So my question is when they do Background check? Is it after PPR or before PPR? and what they check during BC
Cricket, I don't know a 100% answer to this, but I'm making an educated guess that they do the Background Check after PPR. They check anything that has to do with breaking the law (Not traffic violations). Anything that would give you a criminal record.... murder, stealing, fraud, charged with battery, DUI, etc....

So ironic how Canada can take it's time to do background checks on people migrating to Canada, BUT they let go of criminals such as murders. More talk on that later!

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
HI Friends,

I got a Interview Call from New Delhi.

Friends, Please help me on this.
Why ND asked me to come for an interview?? Does it mean they have got many doubts??

Please advice

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
abad.vs said:
HI Friends,

I got a Interview Call from New Delhi.

Friends, Please help me on this.
Why ND asked me to come for an interview?? Does it mean they have got many doubts??

Please advice
Hello abad,

Its good,you r waiting from long time that about ur application that what going on.
now it is better way way ,you have to give the correct information to immigration about your marriage case and ur travel historydo not worry and do not afraid.
u r lucky at least they opened ur file and after interview ,sure DM is positive in your way.
give the intervew with the brave heart
do not afraid.
u will give correct information.
.if you want to know what they ask in interview,I can help you

singh1212