+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
aman3151 said:
hey all...
we all are facing tough time ..rite??
so sometimes it becomes difficult for us to handle our self as well as our partner
so if you all don't mind..can you all share some of your tips to handle your relation..??
by doing this we can improve our self and also can divert our minds..

thanks.

hope you all will share your views
Very good question!! Before I was able to post, my phone's battery died :( but yeah it can get very frustrating at times and all you want to do is to be with your husband or wife!
My husband and I actually almost lost it on each other over all of this today (and it's very RARE when that happens), but then you have to stop and think and just calm yourselves down! You have to think positive.

We just look fwd to living together and Look fwd to the times we will have together. We talk about the things we will do when I get there, and just talk about the future. We really dont talk about all this stuff, Ira very rare when we do, bc the conversation can get stressful and often times hang up the phone feeling angry! And we don't want that, so we talk about happy things!

I know this is kind of silly, but it's cute and it works! We have movie date nights. We watch the same movie at the same time, while on the phone to each other, so it feels like we are watching it together at the movies or at home, but really we are not watching it "together" but it's a good feeling and brings you closer. You can even skype and see each others reaction during the movie (we haven't tried this one). I know there's a huge time difference between india and Canada, but I'm sure you can make it work!

I send him letters the old fashion way, instead of emailing and texting, I write him a letter to make it more personal and intimate. I spray on my scent on the paper lol!

If you both have the iPhone 4, you can FaceTime!

I mailed him candy, pop corn, and a few goodies before our movie date night! Also- one night I was feeling really bad that I couldn't be there to cook him dinner, so I called up an indian restaurant in Montreal, and ordered dinner for him. It was a surprise for him and they delievered! I ordered him
The dishes that I made at my parents house the very same day.

I have the benefit right now for being in the USA, so I'm meeting him first time
After our wedding, close to the Canadian border, which is a two hour drive from
Him and spending two days with him! He doesn't have any day off from work at all, so I'm having to go up there for just two days to see him, but it will be so worth it!

And I will definitely see him again before or if I have to go to India.

But throughout all this, you all have to remember that out of the 50+ years you guys will be spending together, these are just the minor weeks or months that are keeping you apart, after this, you will have your wholes lives to spend together! Whenever my husband gets frustrated, this is what I always tell him! Actually, he was the one who made me realize that it's Just a matter of few months and afte that we have our whole lives together!

You have to continue to support, love, and respect each other!

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
CanadiansWife said:
Very good question!! Before I was able to post, my phone's battery died :( but yeah it can get very frustrating at times and all you want to do is to be with your husband or wife!
My husband and I actually almost lost it on each other over all of this today (and it's very RARE when that happens), but then you have to stop and think and just calm yourselves down! You have to think positive.

We just look fwd to living together and Look fwd to the times we will have together. We talk about the things we will do when I get there, and just talk about the future. We really dont talk about all this stuff, Ira very rare when we do, bc the conversation can get stressful and often times hang up the phone feeling angry! And we don't want that, so we talk about happy things!

I know this is kind of silly, but it's cute and it works! We have movie date nights. We watch the same movie at the same time, while on the phone to each other, so it feels like we are watching it together at the movies or at home, but really we are not watching it "together" but it's a good feeling and brings you closer. You can even skype and see each others reaction during the movie (we haven't tried this one). I know there's a huge time difference between india and Canada, but I'm sure you can make it work!

I send him letters the old fashion way, instead of emailing and texting, I write him a letter to make it more personal and intimate. I spray on my scent on the paper lol!

If you both have the iPhone 4, you can FaceTime!

I mailed him candy, pop corn, and a few goodies before our movie date night! Also- one night I was feeling really bad that I couldn't be there to cook him dinner, so I called up an indian restaurant in Montreal, and ordered dinner for him. It was a surprise for him and they delievered! I ordered him
The dishes that I made at my parents house the very same day.

I have the benefit right now for being in the USA, so I'm meeting him first time
After our wedding, close to the Canadian border, which is a two hour drive from
Him and spending two days with him! He doesn't have any day off from work at all, so I'm having to go up there for just two days to see him, but it will be so worth it!

And I will definitely see him again before or if I have to go to India.

But throughout all this, you all have to remember that out of the 50+ years you guys will be spending together, these are just the minor weeks or months that are keeping you apart, after this, you will have your wholes lives to spend together! Whenever my husband gets frustrated, this is what I always tell him! Actually, he was the one who made me realize that it's Just a matter of few months and afte that we have our whole lives together!

You have to continue to support, love, and respect each other!
hey...
while reading your post..i was having tears in my eyes because so many things i used to do same as u do..like watching something on tv while being on Skype...we sometimes have our meals together on Skype..it feels like that we are together

moreover we play online games like chess,pool and bowling with each other.

but what u mentioned about ordering food from some restaurant for him just touched me.i send him letters,cards etc too..
sometimes i read our old conversations saved on skype..feels so good and refreshing ..

why boys are not responding to dis post..??
all boys are stone hearted i think :)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Hahaha! I'm sure the guys have their advice to give too.

I know, it can get very emotional but you have to keep strong. but Aman you can't stop doing those things, don't take your relationship for granted. I'm just so used to the fact that we are long distance, that I have learned to deal with it. I just wish that as soon as you get married, all it takes is a marriage certificate to come to Canada with your spouse, and deal with all this in Canada!!

So to make things brighter in here, how did you all meet your spouses? Would be cool to know, any cheesey Bollywood type love stories here?? ;D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Oh and remember, always keep the fire between the two of you flaming! 8) think of creative ways to show him that u love him and care about him. Guys love it when you do things for them
Unexpectedly. Like usually my husband and I just text each other during the day, while he's at work, and then evenings we talk on the phone, but one time I surprised him by calling at 7:00am (the time his alarm rings for work) to say "good morning" and stuff, and he loved it!!! Its little things like that they appreciate it so much.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
aman its v rude .........dont want to saysmthing which can hurt u but want to remind u tht day when smthing like this was told by u on chat with me jas n shazzy hope if u remeber tht u will get ur question answer n now u r again saying the same thing, feeling v bad tht is it wht u have in ur min abt us......
aman3151 said:
hey...
while reading your post..i was having tears in my eyes because so many things i used to do same as u do..like watching something on tv while being on Skype...we sometimes have our meals together on Skype..it feels like that we are together

moreover we play online games like chess,pool and bowling with each other.

but what u mentioned about ordering food from some restaurant for him just touched me.i send him letters,cards etc too..
sometimes i read our old conversations saved on skype..feels so good and refreshing ..

why boys are not responding to dis post..??
all boys are stone hearted i think :)

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
yeh this is v true ...... ;D
CanadiansWife said:
Oh and remember, always keep the fire between the two of you flaming! 8) think of creative ways to show him that u love him and care about him. Guys love it when you do things for them
Unexpectedly. Like usually my husband and I just text each other during the day, while he's at work, and then evenings we talk on the phone, but one time I surprised him by calling at 7:00am (the time his alarm rings for work) to say "good morning" and stuff, and he loved it!!! Its little things like that they appreciate it so much.

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
gwalyat said:
aman its v rude .........dont want to saysmthing which can hurt u but want to remind u tht day when smthing like this was told by u on chat with me jas n shazzy hope if u remeber tht u will get ur question answer n now u r again saying the same thing, feeling v bad tht is it wht u have in ur min abt us......
guri...
you are two much,3 much and four much
i just said it because boys were not replying..and i still remember our jas and your story.we are in same situation and love our partners alot.
remember we all exchanged our pictures too..dat was touching..dont take me in wrong way dear...i was just trying to force you guys to write something abt that...bt u took me wrong,,, :( its bad...you now me very well i think...or i would say only one on dis forum who now me very closely...but u always do this

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
CanadiansWife said:
hmmm ...you know what my hubby have oversea plan on his cell phone..so we usually talk all the time..he don't use alarm at all..all the time my call is alarm to him..i always remind him about his gym,his car service etc..cos number of times he forgets..its going to be two years next month of being together

ya my love story is not at all less then bollywood film..its has love,drama, and evil personalities who were against our marriage everything..will tell u this story over chat...what say :D ??
check your inbox

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
aman3151 said:
hmmm ...you know what my hubby have oversea plan on his cell phone..so we usually talk all the time..he don't use alarm at all..all the time my call is alarm to him..i always remind him about his gym,his car service etc..cos number of times he forgets..its going to be two years next month of being together

ya my love story is not at all less then bollywood film..its has love,drama, and evil personalities who were against our marriage everything..will tell u this story over chat...what say :D ??
check your inbox
hey guys ... as festive season is here... diwali is three weeks away ... this is the hardest time as we all are away from our partners... i hope and pray we can be with our loved ones @ diwali......... cmon ND issue us visas... god plzz help us .....

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Guys Landed yesterday to toronto.

Alhamdulilla.

Ali.

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hi fprince,

no he hasn't received the PPR (passport request right). Is it necessary that they ask for passports and make them wait in India ?

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
CanadiansWife said:
You are from Georgia??? So am I!!!! :D when did you move from here?
Hi ,

I am from Toronto, my husband is in Georgia. WE got married there. but are moving to Toronto. He is in US on work permit. and they have sent his application to Delhi. What about you?? whats ur time line?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
karish1978 said:
Hi fprince,

no he hasn't received the PPR (passport request right). Is it necessary that they ask for passports and make them wait in India ?
When was your file transferred to nd?
PPR is sent within 4-6 weeks, most cases where the PPR doesn't come in this time frame will never get it
ND is full of $hit, just FYI for u

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
So frnds after long wait n ahving lots of discusion on this form i reached canada brampton
i thnkx to all my frnds who help me alot ..

i have litle more quesiton..

1. how much time it take to reach my PR card
2. n i want to access my indian studies so is there any agency how acces my foregin credential free of cost...as i know there are many organizations which access foreign credentisl but they charge lots of money..
so please tell me where i go to access my credential for free..

3. if i want to study den will governmnet give me money or help me to study..
4. where i go to get job..name some agencies...thnks alot..

or any other sugestion or views for new comers in canada..please...frnds help me..