+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
dear it v hard to saysmthing to u bcoz we have to think abt so many facts b4 taking a decision n most of them we really dont know abt as like u if u reapply then u have to wait for sm time b4 tht(dont know how much u shud check it with a good lawyer) n ur wife shud not take social ass.. i can understand tht its v hard for her bcoz kid is jus 4 yrs, but no choice, if its not so long jus sm months then u shud reapply
but if its sm yrs then u shud go 4 appeal, if u can,(b4 tht make sure abt the timing for the appeal decision its not longer then ur wait for reapply the case)
well i dont know much abt canada law but this is all wht i cud telll u....
n last thing check tht can u reapply if not getting cleared in appeal (this is most important thing to consider b4 appeal)

rest a good lawyer can advice u abt it wht r the chances to get it cleared in appeal n wht shud u go for bcoz they deal with these kind of cases often.....
its really v bad news....... :(

this week is giving bad news 2 days n 2 bad news

1 more news one of jacks known has called for his 2nd interview (1st marrige). he applied in feb n 1st interview was in aug n now sec. bcoz they r not satisfied with 1st interview n this time interview was for 2 hrs n 2 people gora n gori took his interview.........dont know guys wht the hell is going on really scary week :(

sunnysybarite said:
my file has been rejected because she is taking social assistance.......she has a 4 year old kid from previous relationship and she is working part time ......so my lawyer told me that under subsection 25 of IRPA ur sponsor can be approved under humanitarian and compassionate grounds..........so me and my wife decided to go thru ............but its unfortunate that application got rejected. so,do i have to appeal or i have to file my application again.....bcos they only send my passport back.......the file is still with them

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
sunnysybarite said:
my file has been rejected because she is taking social assistance.......she has a 4 year old kid from previous relationship and she is working part time ......so my lawyer told me that under subsection 25 of IRPA ur sponsor can be approved under humanitarian and compassionate grounds..........so me and my wife decided to go thru ............but its unfortunate that application got rejected. so,do i have to appeal or i have to file my application again.....bcos they only send my passport back.......the file is still with them
Its clearly mentioned in the sponsorship rules that you may not sponsor if your sponsor receive social assistance for a reason other than disability.

In order to apply your spouse has to repay the full amount of any social assistance or welfare payment or repay the debt to the satisfaction of the government authority that issued the benefit and apply accordingly for process of your application.

You can apply for PR by making a Humanitarian and Compassionate (H & C) grounds application under A25(I) and before applying under H&C the sponsor not to be on social assistance and so the Designated Officer can waive the requirement under IRPA.

I guess you should have received a letter explaining the reasons for refusal and you have to appeal within 30 days to the the Immigration Appeal Division or file fresh application after paying all the dues amount to the government.

Best Wishes and regards,

jarvia

Aug 31, 2011
Guys got my visa.. it was stamped on 28th received pp yesterday...however, in COPR they have written my husband's 10 yrs old address not the current one...I asked from CHC new delhi... but they r saying its a minor correction and can be rectified when you land in canada...
pls any suggestions..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jarvia said:
Guys got my visa.. it was stamped on 28th received pp yesterday...however, in COPR they have written my husband's 10 yrs old address not the current one...I asked from CHC new delhi... but they r saying its a minor correction and can be rectified when you land in canada...
pls any suggestions..
Is this the sponsor's address?
If so, it does not matter...name, dob, and all other info for the applicant needs to be 100% correct.

jarvia

Aug 31, 2011
fprince said:
Is this the sponsor's address?
If so, it does not matter...name, dob, and all other info for the applicant needs to be 100% correct.
Thanx for the reply..... yeah it is sponsor's address... rest of particulars are correct...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jarvia said:
Thanx for the reply..... yeah it is sponsor's address... rest of particulars are correct...
No problem, just tell the Immigration Officer in Canada abt the change of address.
Make sure you give them the correct address to receive your PR card in the mail.
They will ask you to cross check the address on landing.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Ok this $shit is now pissing me off..

My wife goes to the OHIP office with the Indian marriage certificate to change the surname on the health card.
This is how it was always done..........

the agent tells her they do not do it anymore and she needs a Ontario Marriage certificate ?
what the hell is happening here, was she on drugs or is this a recent change in rule?

anyone who recently did it..please share your thoughts....

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hey Everyone,

I hope all this stress is lifted from everyone soon enough....It is so frustrating. I will pray for all of us to be with our loved ones very soon.
I am applying for my husband. and in July it was transfered to DElhi. I originally had one line which said sponsorship approval and then second line on Sept 9th it said on ecas that "in process." When i checked on Oct 2nd on ecas again...that line has disappeared. I don't know what i happening...I know its too early to question any thing...but im hoping for a miracle by which my husbands application is done soon. I am delivering our first child end of Novembwer and I pray to God he is here soon.

If anyone know the nonsense with the computer system of things coming and going please do shine some light on it...Thanks and regards

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
HI fprince, I had changed my drl and my ohip card after marriage and they used my Georgia State marriage certificate (USA). To my knowledge that is a dumb thing asked to your wife as there is no such thing that i know of that u need a canadian marrige certi. In other words what are they not recognizing the marriage....bunch of bloddy twits...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
karish1978 said:
HI fprince, I had changed my drl and my ohip card after marriage and they used my Georgia State marriage certificate (USA). To my knowledge that is a dumb thing asked to your wife as there is no such thing that i know of that u need a canadian marrige certi. In other words what are they not recognizing the marriage....bunch of bloddy twits...
Thanks my friend, i know something was wrong.
called the health card hotline and they told me that my wife probly met a dumb blonde !
all is fine now....ty

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
karish1978 said:
Hey Everyone,

I hope all this stress is lifted from everyone soon enough....It is so frustrating. I will pray for all of us to be with our loved ones very soon.
I am applying for my husband. and in July it was transfered to DElhi. I originally had one line which said sponsorship approval and then second line on Sept 9th it said on ecas that "in process." When i checked on Oct 2nd on ecas again...that line has disappeared. I don't know what i happening...I know its too early to question any thing...but im hoping for a miracle by which my husbands application is done soon. I am delivering our first child end of Novembwer and I pray to God he is here soon.

If anyone know the nonsense with the computer system of things coming and going please do shine some light on it...Thanks and regards
This is a timing issue, don trust ecas - lines appear and disappear.
Nothing to worry, did he get the PPR?

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
Hey guys!! :D

Landed yesterday in vancouver. It was very smooth from india to vancouver all the way... No questions at all asked by any of immigration officer... Customs were pretty cool too.. didnt fill in any B4/B4A..

Overall i was outta airport in 20 mins after plane landed... :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
there is something available on gc website that has name change or adding surname etc and once u get the certificate then u can get the name updated on SIN, PR CARD AND AS WELL AS ON HEALTH CARD
fprince said:
Ok this $*censored word* is now pissing me off..

My wife goes to the OHIP office with the Indian marriage certificate to change the surname on the health card.
This is how it was always done..........

the agent tells her they do not do it anymore and she needs a Ontario Marriage certificate ?
what the hell is happening here, was she on drugs or is this a recent change in rule?

anyone who recently did it..please share your thoughts....

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey jas veer kida.....? :)
thx 4 sharing ur experience with us
hope ur enjoying ur best time
jasvarun said:

Landed yesterday in vancouver. It was very smooth from india to vancouver all the way... No questions at all asked by any of immigration officer... Customs were pretty cool too.. didnt fill in any B4/B4A..

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
jasvarun said:

Good to hear that!! Jassi jaisi koi nahi ;D