+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hmmmmmmm...... well i have planned 2 go2 nd cming thursday...lets see
manisha10 said:
Undecided on that.. my husband is due to visit India in Oct so might stay till then..

im_ricky

Star Member
Aug 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 May
File Transfer...
7 June- 20 July in process
Med's Done....
05 April
Passport Req..
not yet
mirmukaramali said:
Did she get any PPR yet???
no i ddnt got my PPR, this is the reason im worried, what about u?

earthgurl

Aug 12, 2011
Congrats Manisha. I have sent my passport on 12th July . I am waiting for New delhi to stamp my visa :( How long DO you think I may need to wait?

dnes07

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
nepal
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27th jun 2011
Passport Req..
12th july 2011 and submitted on 26th july
VISA ISSUED...
4th oct 2011
LANDED..........
soon.....
i have also sent my PP on 18th july..i think i m behind u guys..n ya conz manisha wish u luck....

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
was1982 said:
hi guys i am new to this forum..

here is my timeline

applied at Mississauga 03 jun.
application approved 3 julu
file transferred and received on 13 july.
pp requested 13 Aug.

how long will it take to get passport stamped.

UR LUCKY MAN I APPLIED ON 5MAY, APP APPROVED ON 6JUNE AND REACHED FILE DELHI ON 16 JUNE BUT DIDN'T GET PPR YET.................................

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
meateater said:
I am back with a bang... Got a job... ;D I am gonna be fully settled in like a month.. Ramadan has been great !!!
Oh dats great
So would u mind to share were u got
N were r u in Canada
I jst wanna knw dat do u take help of any agency to get a job
Or according to u wat a new comer do to get a job in our own field
Like m a comp. Engg. In india so any kind of help will be appreciated
Thnks alot

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
Congrates and best wishes.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
engineer1986 said:
Oh dats great
So would u mind to share were u got
N were r u in Canada
I jst wanna knw dat do u take help of any agency to get a job
Or according to u wat a new comer do to get a job in our own field
Like m a comp. Engg. In india so any kind of help will be appreciated
Thnks alot
Hello Engineer, kindly have a look on this latest news and the links thereon !

Credential recognition services for applicants improved
The Government of Canada expanded the key role it plays in helping foreign trained skilled workers succeed in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s (FCRO) annual report, released today, highlights the important achievements made by Citizenship and Immigration (CIC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Health Canada, who work in partnership with provinces and territories and other key stakeholders to help foreign trained workers with the foreign credential recognition processes.

“We want newcomers to be able to use their skills as soon as possible in Canada and work to their full potential,” said Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. “It’s good for them and good for the Canadian economy.”

The Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications met its commitment in 2010 to let foreign skilled workers in eight targeted occupations know within a year of applying whether their credentials are recognized or what additional courses they would need to take to have their credentials recognized. The Framework, led by HRSDC, is a Government of Canada project in partnership with the provinces and territories.

"Foreign-trained workers make an important contribution to Canada’s labour market and economy. That’s why Canada’s Economic Action Plan invested $50 million to work with partners to improve foreign credential recognition," said Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development. "Our government is helping newcomers find meaningful work that contributes to Canada’s overall prosperity.”

In 2010, the Government of Canada, with the Association of Community Colleges, expanded the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) to serve not only Federal Skilled Workers but also Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and working-age dependents with two-day orientation sessions on Canadian culture, the labour market and foreign credential recognition processes. The overseas courses better prepare skilled immigrants to integrate more quickly into the Canadian labour market and society.

The program is showing success. By September 2010, nearly 13,000 applicants had registered for CIIP services and over 9,100 had completed the two-day course. Among the CIIP graduates who had arrived in Canada, 70 per cent said they found employment despite the economic downturn.

Other key developments this past year included:

* The Federal Internship for Newcomers program gave 65 interns, more than double the number in 2009, key Canadian work experience in 11 government departments.
* In B.C. the Physician Integration Project, funded, in part, through Health Canada’s Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative, was revised to better support international medical graduates as they integrate into the B.C. workforce.
* The Working in Canada website www.workingincanada.gc.ca was upgraded to provide information on licensing and certification requirements for various professions, which are steps applicants can begin while still overseas.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information, path-finding and referral services to internationally trained workers both in Canada and overseas and collaborates with federal partners and other stakeholders to improve foreign credential recognition processes.

To read the Government of Canada 2010 Progress Report on Foreign Credential Recognition, go to: www.credentials.gc.ca

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
AFTER 2 MONTHS GET STATUS UPDATE CHANGE FROM APP RECEIVED TO IN PROCESS N START PROCESSING FILE ON 17 AUG N MEDICAL RECEIVED..........WT NEXT?......... HOW MUCH TIME FOR PPR...........?

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
6-6-2011 Passport rcvd at ND- 12-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
all the very best :).. will pray u get ur visa bfr that ..:)

gwalyat said:
hmmmmmmm...... well i have planned 2 go2 nd cming thursday...lets see

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
Mine reached ND on 12 th july and gt my visa yesterday.. so I would say ur visa shd be in ur hands anytime nw.. A word of caution thou.. every case is different and hence the diff amt of visa processing times.. so just pray for the best :)

earthgurl said:
Congrats Manisha. I have sent my passport on 12th July . I am waiting for New delhi to stamp my visa :( How long DO you think I may need to wait?

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011

dnes07 said:
i have also sent my PP on 18th july..i think i m behind u guys..n ya conz manisha wish u luck....

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
Guys

Finally, today my ecas changed to decision made and the meds received line has appeared.. :)

PS- gt the visa yest in mail..

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
Very informative.. thanks for sharing this :)

Borntowin said:
Hello Engineer, kindly have a look on this latest news and the links thereon !

Credential recognition services for applicants improved
The Government of Canada expanded the key role it plays in helping foreign trained skilled workers succeed in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office's (FCRO) annual report, released today, highlights the important achievements made by Citizenship and Immigration (CIC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Health Canada, who work in partnership with provinces and territories and other key stakeholders to help foreign trained workers with the foreign credential recognition processes.

“We want newcomers to be able to use their skills as soon as possible in Canada and work to their full potential,” said Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. “It's good for them and good for the Canadian economy.”

The Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications met its commitment in 2010 to let foreign skilled workers in eight targeted occupations know within a year of applying whether their credentials are recognized or what additional courses they would need to take to have their credentials recognized. The Framework, led by HRSDC, is a Government of Canada project in partnership with the provinces and territories.

"Foreign-trained workers make an important contribution to Canada's labour market and economy. That's why Canada's Economic Action Plan invested $50 million to work with partners to improve foreign credential recognition," said Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development. "Our government is helping newcomers find meaningful work that contributes to Canada's overall prosperity.”

In 2010, the Government of Canada, with the Association of Community Colleges, expanded the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) to serve not only Federal Skilled Workers but also Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and working-age dependents with two-day orientation sessions on Canadian culture, the labour market and foreign credential recognition processes. The overseas courses better prepare skilled immigrants to integrate more quickly into the Canadian labour market and society.

The program is showing success. By September 2010, nearly 13,000 applicants had registered for CIIP services and over 9,100 had completed the two-day course. Among the CIIP graduates who had arrived in Canada, 70 per cent said they found employment despite the economic downturn.

Other key developments this past year included:

* The Federal Internship for Newcomers program gave 65 interns, more than double the number in 2009, key Canadian work experience in 11 government departments.
* In B.C. the Physician Integration Project, funded, in part, through Health Canada's Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative, was revised to better support international medical graduates as they integrate into the B.C. workforce.
* The Working in Canada website www.workingincanada.gc.ca was upgraded to provide information on licensing and certification requirements for various professions, which are steps applicants can begin while still overseas.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information, path-finding and referral services to internationally trained workers both in Canada and overseas and collaborates with federal partners and other stakeholders to improve foreign credential recognition processes.

To read the Government of Canada 2010 Progress Report on Foreign Credential Recognition, go to: www.credentials.gc.ca

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
RAV23 said:
AFTER 2 MONTHS GET STATUS UPDATE CHANGE FROM APP RECEIVED TO IN PROCESS N START PROCESSING FILE ON 17 AUG N MEDICAL RECEIVED..........WT NEXT?......... HOW MUCH TIME FOR PPR...........?
my file received newdelhi on 30th may
and no ppr yet but a month ago i updated to started processing ur file on june 23 and medical has been received.
wish you luck
hope we get ppr sooooooooooon.