+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa process help

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

Thank you so much for all your responses.
Can My MOM go for the upfront medicals? Or is it necessary to wait until the notice is received from IRCC. If she can go upfront, is there anything we need to carry or inform the hospital authorities to upload it in the IRCC website.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

Thank you so much for all your responses.
Can My MOM go for the upfront medicals? Or is it necessary to wait until the notice is received from IRCC. If she can go upfront, is there anything we need to carry or inform the hospital authorities to upload it in the IRCC website.
She can do upfront medicals.

This will help:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

Reactions: siju22

imacharya82

Aug 6, 2015
Hai@Bryanna
Hai i need urgent help about super visa application. I applied my mom in law supervisa application online on march 16 2019 i got biometric request next day . I did upfront medical on march 27 2019 after submitting application online .Panel physician sent emedical report to ircc .Do i have to sent the proof of upfront medical or it is okay that report is sent through emedical i dont have to wory about that .if yes where can i upload the emedical sheet .please do reply me
Thanks

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna
Hope you are having a wonderful day. By Grace of GOD, upfront medicals are done for My MOM and they shared the e-medical receipt which I need to upload while applying. Can you please share me appropriate template which you recommend for using it as Invite letter for super visa. Also, is there any other letter to be included?

Thank you

gogo mo

Mar 30, 2018
Hiii @Bryanna i will apply for super visa for my mom since she will be visiting only for 45 dayswhich my mom will show as her vacation leave' from work, would that play a negative role and the visa officers might reject the application and ask to submit a visit visa instead?
As she was refused before for a trv so am trying the super visa any experience with similar situations ?thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna
Hope you are having a wonderful day. By Grace of GOD, upfront medicals are done for My MOM and they shared the e-medical receipt which I need to upload while applying. Can you please share me appropriate template which you recommend for using it as Invite letter for super visa. Also, is there any other letter to be included?

Thank you
Maybe you can find an invitation letter on this forum or through Google. You must keep the letter formal, addressed to the visa officer, point-format wherever possible instead of long sentences, nothing emotional, etc.

Your letter must state the number of persons in your household/family composition + promise to financially support your mom's stay for up to twp years

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hiii @Bryanna i will apply for super visa for my mom since she will be visiting only for 45 dayswhich my mom will show as her vacation leave' from work, would that play a negative role and the visa officers might reject the application and ask to submit a visit visa instead?
As she was refused before for a trv so am trying the super visa any experience with similar situations ?thanks
IMO, this is not a good idea. Super visas are intended for long-stays and not for 45 days.

If your mom applies for a super visa for 45 days, she will possibly be refused because it seems like she does not have strong ties for a TRV.

IMO, she must rework her TRV application

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe you can find an invitation letter on this forum or through Google. You must keep the letter formal, addressed to the visa officer, point-format wherever possible instead of long sentences, nothing emotional, etc.

Your letter must state the number of persons in your household/family composition + promise to financially support your mom's stay for up to twp years
Thank you @Bryanna. I will ensure these are included.
Thank you so much for the help. I will keep you posted.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Sure @Bryanna. Thank you so much for the same. Let me update and modify them.

Thank you so much.
Hi @Bryanna,
What would you suggest to include for the purpose of the visit?

1) Your flight ticket departing Canada - Impossible to get more than a year.
2) Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking) - Should I include for all the two-year plan?
3) Proof of a medical appointment. - I have them ready

Please share your inputs on the same.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna,
What would you suggest to include for the purpose of the visit?

1) Your flight ticket departing Canada - Impossible to get more than a year.
You should not book tickets without getting the visa. Flight itinerary with a return date of about one year is fine.

2) Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking) - Should I include for all the two-year plan?
Not required for a super visa. Your invitation letter stating your mom would like to spend some time with you, general sightseeing as-and-whenever-possible, etc would be okay