+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa process help

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

Is it advisable to use as POF along with pay stubs, employment letter and NOA?

Thank you

Last edited:

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Not advisable. It's not your income per se
Thank you so much @Bryanna.
How much is the minimum amount that is expected to maintain in bank account for the sponsorer while applying for super Visa despite when meeting all the criterias of LICO? Please advise.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much @Bryanna.
How much is the minimum amount that is expected to maintain in bank account for the sponsorer while applying for super Visa despite when meeting all the criterias of LICO? Please advise.
There's no guideline as such. It would depend on what the visa officer considers as 'reasonable' financial support based on your personal circumstances.

You can include evidence of your financial investments too

Reactions: siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
There's no guideline as such. It would depend on what the visa officer considers as 'reasonable' financial support based on your personal circumstances.

You can include evidence of your financial investments too
Thank you @Bryanna. Honestly, very challenging but am confused about how much to have with atleast to start with as a safer side.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Don't mean to intrude. How much is your bank balance? Do you pay rent/mortgage, or have unusually high expenses?
Roughly around 5K in savings as most of the money went for settling stuffs back home. I pay rent too.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Roughly around 5K in savings as most of the money went for settling stuffs back home. I pay rent too.
I suggest you shouldn't apply for super visa(s) yet. Do wait for your bank balance to stabilize at least at CAD 10-12,000 for a couple of months before applying. Maybe cut down on expenses, if possible.

Not sure if you're applying for both parents or only one. You may want to consider applying only for one parent so the financial obligation is not too much to prove

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
I suggest you shouldn't apply for super visa(s) yet. Do wait for your bank balance to stabilize at least at CAD 10-12,000 for a couple of months before applying. Maybe cut down on expenses, if possible.

Not sure if you're applying for both parents or only one. You may want to consider applying only for one parent so the financial obligation is not too much to prove
Sure @Bryanna. Am applying for My MOM.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

@Bryanna do you still suggest the same, if the annual income is more than $60k for individual?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

In the bank statement which account should be sharing (Chequing / Savings) ? If the money is split between two accounts, is is advised to move money from one account to other. What is the normal preferred account to disclose?

Thank you
Siju

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

In the bank statement which account should be sharing (Chequing / Savings) ? If the money is split between two accounts, is is advised to move money from one account to other. What is the normal preferred account to disclose?

Thank you
Siju
Do include statements of both. Assuming your expenses + savings won't change significantly each month, it should not make a difference

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Do include statements of both. Assuming your expenses + savings won't change significantly each month, it should not make a difference
Thank you @Bryanna. Also, is it mandatory to show birth certificate or the passport copies of My MOM and Mine will do?