+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa process help

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
You should not book tickets without getting the visa. Flight itinerary with a return date of about one year is fine.

Not required for a super visa. Your invitation letter stating your mom would like to spend some time with you, general sightseeing as-and-whenever-possible, etc would be okay
Thank you so much @Bryanna. I will do the same.

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
Hey there today we received correspondence letter for my parents super visa (which is all about biometric validation) and its been almost a week they passed the medical. From this point what are the chances that they definitely will get approval for their visa? If anyone has any idea please share.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey there today we received correspondence letter for my parents super visa (which is all about biometric validation) and its been almost a week they passed the medical. From this point what are the chances that they definitely will get approval for their visa? If anyone has any idea please share.
No one can tell you for certain whether or not your parents will be *definitely* approved for super visas. That said, as they have passed their medicals, things do look positive.

Hopefully they will get passport requests soon

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
BTW you cannot mention the appointment for her medicals as the purpose of visit. That works only for applicants who are seeking medical treatment in Canada, whereas your mom's appointment is for super visa medicals
Thank you so much for the update @Bryanna. I have just uploaded the medical insurance copy in the place with a LOE attached with itinerary in it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much for the update @Bryanna. I have just uploaded the medical insurance copy in the place with a LOE attached with itinerary in it.
Haste makes waste (and mistakes too)!

Like I mentioned earlier, your mom does not need to submit an itinerary for her super visa application.

I recommend that you don't be in a hurry to submit her application until you have checked/double and triple checked.... and more importantly, until you can prove that you have stable funds of at least CAD 10K in your bank account

Reactions: siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Haste makes waste (and mistakes too)!

Like I mentioned earlier, your mom does not need to submit an itinerary for her super visa application.

I recommend that you don't be in a hurry to submit her application until you have checked/double and triple checked.... and more importantly, until you can prove that you have stable funds of at least CAD 10K in your bank account
Sure @Bryanna. Thank you so much for letting me know. Yes am checking multiple times to ensure everything is covered and nothing missed and nothing done wrongly. And about the funds, as I mentioned in the earlier, I have enough funds to showcase than $10KCAD for sure.

Am thankful that you are helping us with your whole heart to make people happier with nothing in return. You will have My prayers and GODs Blessings for sure. Thank you so much @Bryanna for the help. I will keep you posted with the updates.