+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa process help

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

Hope you are doing good.

I have a query regarding super visa, is it mandatory to have the NOA to apply for super Visa. I checked with the CRA and they said that my NOA might be delayed as it has gone for review. I have all my T4, T1 and pay stubs. Will that suffice the requirement or NOA is mandatory?

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

Hope you are doing good.

I have a query regarding super visa, is it mandatory to have the NOA to apply for super Visa. I checked with the CRA and they said that my NOA might be delayed as it has gone for review. I have all my T4, T1 and pay stubs. Will that suffice the requirement or NOA is mandatory?

Thank you
Do you have NOAs for the previous years that would prove you have been consistently meeting LICO requirements?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, this will be my first NOA. All I have is pay stubs, T4, T1 and employment letter.
In that case, I recommend you wait until you have a NOA. You may want to consider the Express NOA option if you need an online copy ASAP + if it proves that you meet LICO for 2018.

That said, I do believe you must wait until your bank balance too is reasonable.... else your mom is risking a refusal for Insufficient host's finances (your NOA and your bank balance)

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
In that case, I recommend you wait until you have a NOA. You may want to consider the Express NOA option if you need an online copy ASAP + if it proves that you meet LICO for 2018.

That said, I do believe you must wait until your bank balance too is reasonable.... else your mom is risking a refusal for Insufficient host's finances (your NOA and your bank balance)
Thank you so much for the reply @Bryanna. I will wait for the NOA.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

By Grace of GOD, I my NOA and sufficient fund as you mentioned before applying. I need some information regarding the photo specifications. Does super visa have any photo specifications or they will take the picture at time of biometrics and no pictures are necessary?.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

By Grace of GOD, I my NOA and sufficient fund as you mentioned before applying. I need some information regarding the photo specifications. Does super visa have any photo specifications or they will take the picture at time of biometrics and no pictures are necessary?.

Thank you
At the time of providing her biometrics at VFS

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow awesome. Keep me in your prayers. Does she require to carry the pic by any chance? I remember as for PR holder I was asked to submit.
Sure. I will. Fingers crossed.

VFS will take her photographs and her fingerprints

A word of caution:
Your bank balance even though you meet LICO.... otherwise, IMO, it is best to wait until you save up some more

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Sure. I will. Fingers crossed.

VFS will take her photographs and her fingerprints

A word of caution:
Your bank balance even though you meet LICO.... otherwise, IMO, it is best to wait until you save up some more
Thank you so much @Bryanna. I have my employment letter, pay stubs than the LICO. Also a decent amount than you quoted earlier as Bank balance. Don't you think that is ok? @Bryanna