Jul 15, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquakitty said:
I just put ours on top of everything. I figured it's a good idea to show them the money first. It really doesn't matter though.
I printed it twice, put one copy inside with my application and the other on top. I just mailed everything this morning.
Now I have to start waiting... oh man... I wish the process was super fast.

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
hi all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints.

LastOnesLeft

Nov 12, 2015
My name is Ashlie my husband is an internationals student here in Canada from Nigeria. we met April 2015, and we moved in together in June, October 17 we got married and i am currently Pregnant for him, i want to sponsor him so he would be able to get his pr here in Canada. we did a Civil Marriage with 2 witness due to his parents Decision especially his dad, his dad is a BISHOP and well notable man in Nigeria cause he has is own church and he told him before we can start making baby we had to get married due to religious reason that he will feel his committing a sin when we are not married and engaging in such act of starting a family.. so we decided to do a civil marriage, and hoping when he come late next year with all family we can do a blessing marriage cause location is indeed far. we have been living together and i have been reading its hard to prove relationship genuineness i really dont know much about this so i decided to message the forum to get professional hand and experience, and would want to apply outland. we have pictures of Proof in our outing, meetings family of mine, cooking and all... and also we opened a joint account in October, have both name on insurance policy, changed our last name, home rental agreement lease and hydro bills together and also started a family membership in a gym. i don't know if any one could assist telling me who to and what i need, i am currently a student not working at the moment but i am not on welfare either. hope you hear from anyone

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
LastOnesLeft said:
My name is Ashlie my husband is an internationals student here in Canada from Nigeria. we met April 2015, and we moved in together in June, October 17 we got married and i am currently Pregnant for him, i want to sponsor him so he would be able to get his pr here in Canada. we did a Civil Marriage with 2 witness due to his parents Decision especially his dad, his dad is a BISHOP and well notable man in Nigeria cause he has is own church and he told him before we can start making baby we had to get married due to religious reason that he will feel his committing a sin when we are not married and engaging in such act of starting a family.. so we decided to do a civil marriage, and hoping when he come late next year with all family we can do a blessing marriage cause location is indeed far. we have been living together and i have been reading its hard to prove relationship genuineness i really dont know much about this so i decided to message the forum to get professional hand and experience, and would want to apply outland. we have pictures of Proof in our outing, meetings family of mine, cooking and all... and also we opened a joint account in October, have both name on insurance policy, changed our last name, home rental agreement lease and hydro bills together and also started a family membership in a gym. i don't know if any one could assist telling me who to and what i need, i am currently a student not working at the moment but i am not on welfare either. hope you hear from anyone
first r u citizen or pr holder or on study permit?
If u r citizen or pr then these documents u mentioned are enough, but u just wait until delivery, after delivery no one will reject ur case even ur case will be considered under faster stream
Wish u good luck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
nekeol said:
after delivery no one will reject ur case even ur case will be considered under faster stream
This is very bad information. Applications are NOT expedited because there is a baby involved. There is no "faster stream". Also, you can certainly still be refused even if you have a baby together. Plenty of people on this forum have experienced just that. A baby by no means guarantees approval.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
hi everyone

i was wondering, my husband lived in Srilanka in his home place and western place too. When he does request his police clearance, he has to mention all the place where and when he lived in srilanka or just write it down when to when in srilanka n put his home address ?? or he he has mention everything details ? anyone from srilanka has any experience ? Thank you

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
luvk said:
hi everyone

i was wondering, my husband lived in Srilanka in his home place and western place too. When he does request his police clearance, he has to mention all the place where and when he lived in srilanka or just write it down when to when in srilanka n put his home address ?? or he he has mention everything details ? anyone from srilanka has any experience ? Thank you

He'll need to mention everywhere he's lived in the last 10 years, and he'll have to get police clearances for everywhere he's lived for 6 months or more.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
ad rasheed said:
hi all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints.
I believe you have to go get your prints taken ink and roll somewhere in the US, then have those submitted to one of the accredited Canadian companies so they can digitize the prints then send it to the RCMP. There is a form to fill out as well:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your case is perculiar...everything went too fast, u met in April, moved in together in June, married in October, already pregnant, civil marriage with just 2 witnesses...these are RED FLAGS. In the eyes of CIC, it seems like an international student in quest for a PR A.S.A.P. I guess you are a Canadian citizen (or at least a PR). In addition to the proofs you mentioned, I suggest u include letters from your parents and friends attesting that your marriage is genuine. Except his student visa will expire soon, I would suggest you wait for several months before sending your sponsorship application...at least by then the evidence you currently have would have matured a little bit. His father is a very rich man as you said, so he can continue with his studies during this time. Otherwise, expect a lot of scrutiny from CIC.

LastOnesLeft said:

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
LastOnesLeft said:
Sorry but I agree, the short courtship is a big red flag. Nigeria is one of the big "immigration fraud" countries. You should be prepared to explain this at an interview if you go through with this at this point. Getting married fast for that reason (father insisting because he is religious? ) sounds like a scam. If you both were from a culture that has arranged marriages it might make sense, but that isn't the case here.

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Aquakitty said:
I believe you have to go get your prints taken ink and roll somewhere in the US, then have those submitted to one of the accredited Canadian companies so they can digitize the prints then send it to the RCMP. There is a form to fill out as well:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check
thank you so much for your reply, do i have to take finger prints from polce station or i can get from any where? i mean do RCMP acept fingerprints taken at other place? i am unable to find form

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
ad rasheed said:
thank you so much for your reply, do i have to take finger prints from polce station or i can get from any where? i mean do RCMP acept fingerprints taken at other place? i am unable to find form
There are other places you can get it done, but they are very specific about the fingerprints you need. I'd suggest contacting one of the accredited companies on this list: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac and ask them exactly what you need to do as someone living in the USA.

My understanding is you have to get ink and roll done in the US (there are many places that do it, not just police, you can use a phone book or google in your area) and then mail these prints along with the forms to one of these Canadian accredited companies.

Follow this carefully (you have to send all that documentation with the prints): http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Aquakitty said:
There are other places you can get it done, but they are very specific about the fingerprints you need. I'd suggest contacting one of the accredited companies on this list: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac and ask them exactly what you need to do as someone living in the USA.

My understanding is you have to get ink and roll done in the US (there are many places that do it, not just police, you can use a phone book or google in your area) and then mail these prints along with the forms to one of these Canadian accredited companies.

Follow this carefully (you have to send all that documentation with the prints): http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check
thanks again sure i will call and ask the company in canada.and why are they asking the forms again we have already submited all of them? plus in there mail they are questioning about the sponsorship. means they think my husband is not elliglbe to sponsor. we have recieved a letter of acknowledgement that your application is apporved and your wife's file is send to london visa office. i am a naturalied canadaina living outside canada with my wife we have sent our marriage certificate,photos,we have a year old child as well.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
ad rasheed said:
thanks again sure i will call and ask the company in canada.and why are they asking the forms again we have already submited all of them? plus in there mail they are questioning about the sponsorship. means they think my husband is not elliglbe to sponsor. we have recieved a letter of acknowledgement that your application is apporved and your wife's file is send to london visa office. i am a naturalied canadaina living outside canada with my wife we have sent our marriage certificate,photos,we have a year old child as well.
Didn't the letter say he's approved as a sponsor? About the forms, this isn't uncommon, they might have lost the forms for all anyone knows. I would just comply with what they say ASAP. CIC is known for making mistakes when it comes to forms.