+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

kksb

Dec 5, 2023
Category........
FAM
Hi,
Any of end of Nov/Dec 2023 outland applicants, whats your status? Last update was medical passed in and webform received. Ordered notes as of April states eligibility has not started. Looking forward to your responses. TIA

henrinco

May 21, 2024
Hello all,
I had Decision made on my application since May 10. No prearrival or COPR in the tracker.

The tracker shows everything is completed.
Can one get PPR without prearrival?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
My Husband received the pre-arrival services document (IMM5081) on May 20, 2024. Does anyone have any idea when we can expect to get the next update?

Applied for Spousal Sponsorship (Outland) from India on Jan 28, 2024
Medical, Biometrics and Eligibility are completed
Background Verification in process
Hello, Can you please share the name of Visa office ?
Mostly the timelines varies but next update will definitely be PPR.

anushka@sharma

Mar 31, 2024
In the mail which I received confirming that I am eligible for sponsoring, I see that it is from

Centralized Intake Office
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS B1P 0H5
Canada

Is this the visa office?

It would have been Mentioned under Sponsor Approval Letter or Pre Arrival Letter,

Kathmandu23

Dec 15, 2017
Hello

Please help!!!

My sister applied for her PR under sponsorship (inland) about a month ago. She received this letter from CIC yesterday saying signatures are missing from IMM 5532 form. The verbiage isn't very clear of what's missing in the form but they had bolded the signature requirement so we assume it's that. Her application has been returned as a result of this. We downloded the form from the PR portal multiple times to check and it's SIGNED. It's digitally signed with their names as stated in the Application Guide. We are baffled and concern what to do. We called IRCC but get conflicted information. Online forums says that some agents don't know the new instructions and want hand signatures. But CIC's letter did not say hand signature. Can someone please help. We've already lost a month of waiting time and don't know what to do.
Question:
1. what does the letter mean? Do they have to add hand signatures instead of typing names?
2. When submitting the application again, do they have upload all the documents again or just the one that was mentioned in the IRCC letter?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kathmandu23

Dec 15, 2017
Oops. Sorry wasn't able to add screenshot with the post. Here's what CIC said in the letter.

IMM 5532 Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation: Please provide a
completed and signed Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5532) Form.
The Sponsor and Principal Applicant should complete the form and sign the declarations
where indicated.There are (4) mandatory signatures on IMM 5532 throughout the (8)
pages of this form. All signatures are mandatory and
required
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5532E.pdf

As it does not meet the requirements for processing, your submission and documents are being
returned to you and will not be processed or put in the queue for processing

Tenzy

Apr 19, 2021
[QUOTE=hey folks i just wanted to ask if you your apr decision letter and pre arrival letter and sponsor eligibility letter ..how long does it take to get copr as i am an inland applicant ..I checked my tracker and everything is completed but background verification is still in progress

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Is there a requirement for photo sent with passport for stamping to not be older than 6 months?
We sent the photo which we attached for the PR application. The PPR had a link attached for photo specifications that mentions the photo needs to be within 12 months and at the end of the ppr, it says within 6 months. I followed the instructions from the link and got to know they have the 6 month requirement. Can anyone here please advice?

Passport submitted to VFS mumbai - May 17
Passport under process at IRCC New Delhi - May 21