02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
4weeks to see my hubby,OMG We are so impatient to see each other,after 17months.........time seems to be too slow these days.my goodness :p I will run and jump over him when i see him in the airport, LOL my habbit! even infront of my parents after marriage:p whenever he goes out and come backhome he knows whats next LOL.Am a monkey and i love being one. :p

4weeks its like 4lifetime... ???

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rasu, Shiny,

TEXT:MARRIGE WAS ATTEMPT TO GET STATUS FOR PA IVQ.

this will be the hardest part to make VO believe that it was a genuine marriage.
when they get suspicious about something the only way to get out is you gotta have the support of your luck. they will ask tricky questions and trust me it is really hard to know every bits and pieces of a newly married hubby/wife. however, VO would ask all the questions in a fashion that husband/wife did know everything about each other and hence they must answer accordingly to any question regarding their times they spent together. even the couple who spent 20 years together have many secrets.

Yah, your wife/husband will be given the chance to avail an interpreter but that too would be a minus point for him as the VO would think that this person would be in problem for language barriers once he/she would be in Canada.

Isnt this usual for CIC to think that usually guys are more crazier for their partners and they are the ones who make bulk of the calls or stay as the lead in making 1st hand communication?
Shiny, which Airlines are you choosing to fly?

Amy612,

That is the right address. Don't worry. only writing CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION in Singapore is enough for any letter to reach in the CAN High Comm. DHL, FedEx, TNT , all are good.

Rob2011

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
???
mirjahan said:
Forget about immigration go to Bangladesh and i am sure will feel relax and off tension. And you will not have time to check your application status. First few days after i came back from Bangladesh, all the day i feel so sad, i missed so much .

What did you include when you submitted your supporting documents? Didn't you do honeymoon? If had no time at least you can submit some alone picture to know that from honeymoon picture.

For interview you can keep some screen short from skype chat , sure it may help at the interview.
Welcome back.

Hope You had a nice trip.

how was the landing experience?
Any advice?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
rasu, Shiny,

TEXT:MARRIGE WAS ATTEMPT TO GET STATUS FOR PA IVQ.

this will be the hardest part to make VO believe that it was a genuine marriage.
when they get suspicious about something the only way to get out is you gotta have the support of your luck. they will ask tricky questions and trust me it is really hard to know every bits and pieces of a newly married hubby/wife. however, VO would ask all the questions in a fashion that husband/wife did know everything about each other and hence they must answer accordingly to any question regarding their times they spent together. even the couple who spent 20 years together have many secrets.

Yah, your wife/husband will be given the chance to avail an interpreter but that too would be a minus point for him as the VO would think that this person would be in problem for language barriers once he/she would be in Canada.

Isnt this usual for CIC to think that usually guys are more crazier for their partners and they are the ones who make bulk of the calls or stay as the lead in making 1st hand communication?
Shiny, which Airlines are you choosing to fly?

Amy612,

That is the right address. Don't worry. only writing CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION in Singapore is enough for any letter to reach in the CAN High Comm. DHL, FedEx, TNT , all are good.
"Yah, your wife/husband will be given the chance to avail an interpreter but that too would be a minus point for him as the VO would think that this person would be in problem for language barriers once he/she would be in Canada."

Language barrier=its not because two people dont communicate in english/french they do communicate in their native language so what?my mom is in Canada for over 19yrs, and know no english nor french, and guess what,my father sponsored her.

Maybe for Skilled worker or student visa, THAT WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT,but that is it.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
"Yah, your wife/husband will be given the chance to avail an interpreter but that too would be a minus point for him as the VO would think that this person would be in problem for language barriers once he/she would be in Canada."

Language barrier=its not because two people dont communicate in english/french they do communicate in their native language so what?my mom is in Canada for over 19yrs, and know no english nor french, and guess what,my father sponsored her.

Maybe for Skilled worker or student visa, THAT WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT,but that is it.
you are right Shiny. There will be no problem for you. If you can not speak bengali, then it would be a problem. Anyways don't worry too much about this. Inshallah you will be fine. VO are doing their job for many years. So they are experienced on relationship. I think they can judge true relationship after doing interview.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
jnathan
thanks a lot for your reply.

Canadianfirst

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
jnathan said:
Hi Shiny,

they will never take 24 months, that is the tentative/rough date before which they will have to

reach a decision on your file. my friend who is a consultant has been watching this 24 months

waiting time that they write in many of his client's interview letters. CIC has been doing this

for over 3-4 years now. CHC Buffalo conducts the interview in 4-6 months upon the interview

notification letter. We have a member in this forum named arlnr, he received the interview letter

and after around one year he had his interview taken in CHC Dhaka. what OP2 says is the general

and static stuffs and they dont make regular changes in it. CHC Dhaka not only conducts interview

for FAM class, but also Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Parents visa, Visitor visa, Student visa

applicants 2 times a year from November-December for Spring and July-August for Fall. be informed

that CHC SIngapore stays busy like nothing else on these months for checking medical reports,

stamping visas on passports of the successfull student visa seekers. They work in a clumsy way

throughout December due to the runup towards Xmas. it's an usual matter for FAM visa applicants

to be called for an interview though the call comes like a thunder to many. I am not sure if the

tatto thing will help or make an adverse effect on the mind of the VO but I will surely be

looking forward to know how the officer took it. there is every reason to be panicked about an

interview but its more uncertainty than fear.

The bottom line is I can guaratee you two things that would bring a DEFINITE rejection:

1. if you present anything false or they think as false although it is genuine to you.
2. if you make the conversation gibberish or fall into the act of tautology from nervousness.

Remember, it will be an interview of psychological testification of you as well.
I think you are correct. I did not want to believe it myself. There was good evidence that 24 months time until interview was some form of discouragement set up by the government. I don't think it discourages anything but sure raises the stress level for those who have genuine marriages. The OP2 is still valuable especially to understand the criteria they use during the interview. How they determine if a marriage is genuine etc. Everything makes a lot of sense so I do not know how it would change. Maybe their interview techniques changed but they still try to determine if it is marriage of convenience or dissolution of convenience.

Either way you can do some of the things they look for to improve your case. Now that I know what they accept I can do more and my wife can present the evidence at the interview if they ask. I did not want to send emails. I felt this was private but now I will send the record of sent and received email only. Little things make the difference.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shiny88,

these days this has turned out to be more like a lottery.
VO's will surely judge your hubby if he is capable of blending himself with the Canadian life/society/job. and on the way of doing that, officer will judge his English Quality which they wouldnt do but with the increasing number of people with no or very little lame English skill have become a huge burden for Canada over the last few years. I hope you regularly listen to the Interviews by Minister Kenney where he has been emphasizing on the need of people knowing good English/French.

I have pm'ed you. That is how VO will think and ask questions.

Everyone's Welcome.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks shiny. janathan i know this is the hard part to prove but more hardast part who made us in this world to test us who faced grife,fear,hardship,distress so we have to rely on allah & keep trust on allah& never lose hope in allah if allah will help that would be realy easy for us inshaallah.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Amy612 said:
you are right Shiny. There will be no problem for you. If you can not speak bengali, then it would be a problem. Anyways don't worry too much about this. Inshallah you will be fine. VO are doing their job for many years. So they are experienced on relationship. I think they can judge true relationship after doing interview.
Thank you,you are right ;)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
rasu said:
thanks shiny. janathan i know this is the hard part to prove but more hardast part who made us in this world to test us who faced grife,fear,hardship,distress so we have to rely on allah & keep trust on allah& never lose hope in allah if allah will help that would be realy easy for us inshaallah.
Hi Rasu, i guess your wife already came to visit you few weeks ago,i remember u telling me?or it was another member hmm.
I am planning on takings pictures,proofs of booking hotel,bording pass and all togheter, bringing some folder and put each proofs separately.I want to start doing that so we dont miss anything,if u havent done it yet it would be a good step, maybe at the last minute you will forget some of the stuffs.So after receiving the interview letter you will be tension free. I dont know if they ask questions then look at the proofs or while asking the questions they want to see the proofs.So because of that i dont want everything to be mixedup so when he wanna show about exp:me going to visit him:he has the folder of boarding pass/passport stanp.bla bla on that folder.You know lol Also i didnt think about taking pictures with my mother in law or brother/sister in law(have some but not togheter ),But i have pictures of my husband with my mother/father/me/brother. And i guess to have pictures with the opposite family member is a plus=they can see we are united as a family or something.What you think?its better to be prepared and be sorry than not prepare and be sorry.
God from Above see and judge, and of course will make us united to our spouse because our love is pure.And theres so much a human can take,god knows better what is best for us.

*Anyone has an idea if theres any extra proofs or documents that i am forgeting about and that would be useful?THANKS

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
Hi Rasu, i guess your wife already came to visit you few weeks ago,i remember u telling me?or it was another member hmm.
I am planning on takings pictures,proofs of booking hotel,bording pass and all togheter, bringing some folder and put each proofs separately.I want to start doing that so we dont miss anything,if u havent done it yet it would be a good step, maybe at the last minute you will forget some of the stuffs.So after receiving the interview letter you will be tension free. I dont know if they ask questions then look at the proofs or while asking the questions they want to see the proofs.So because of that i dont want everything to be mixedup so when he wanna show about exp:me going to visit him:he has the folder of boarding pass/passport stanp.bla bla on that folder.You know lol Also i didnt think about taking pictures with my mother in law or brother/sister in law(have some but not togheter ),But i have pictures of my husband with my mother/father/me/brother. And i guess to have pictures with the opposite family member is a plus=they can see we are united as a family or something.What you think?its better to be prepared and be sorry than not prepare and be sorry.
God from Above see and judge, and of course will make us united to our spouse because our love is pure.And theres so much a human can take,god knows better what is best for us.

*Anyone has an idea if theres any extra proofs or documents that i am forgeting about and that would be useful?THANKS
shainy my wife coming on 10th april. yup atlest it,s good news for me cause visa office they try hardly to keep apart from our beloved once but they maybe forgot true spouses never be apart from heart only for pysical they just destroyed our happiness & peace cause soon we will be united inshaallah. i think that,s enough for proof . cause those people r like unbeliver if we show them thousand proof & they say no it,s not cause they don,t trust even GOD how they will keep trust on us ! so keep callect as mouch as u can . please be patiant & pray for everyone.thanks.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
rasu said:
shainy my wife coming on 10th april. yup atlest it,s good news for me cause visa office they try hardly to keep apart from our beloved once but they maybe forgot true spouses never be apart from heart only for pysical they just destroyed our happiness & peace cause soon we will be united inshaallah. i think that,s enough for proof . cause those people r like unbeliver if we show them thousand proof & they say no it,s not cause they don,t trust even GOD how they will keep trust on us ! so keep callect as mouch as u can . please be patiant & pray for everyone.thanks.
Your wife come as a PR or TRV?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
LOl Rasu's wife is the sponsor.So she is in canada going to bd to meet him :p

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
LOl Rasu's wife is the sponsor.So she is in canada going to bd to meet him :p
mirjahan said:
hey! mirjahan i belive u got ur answer from shainy she might represent me. cause she,s memory r so sharp. thanks for your generous shainy.