02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
calvinh said:
shiny from your notes does it mean you met, proposed and got married in dec 2009?
Yes, but stayed until feb with my hubby, went back in november 2010 for 3weeks, will go back in 4weeks for 18days. TALK ON THE PHONE SKYPE EVERYDAY AROUND 4,5hours from the beginning since returned in february 2010. I wonder if skype calling(time) is counting as we dont chat or email just phone and skype.will that be enough??

I couldnt stay after marrying for a long time 1 1/2month cuz i had to start my semester in march end in 2010. Then went back before applying for PR, then had to wait a year of employment to have vacation which is in 4weeks. I have proofs of when i started school n all(which is the cause of why i couldnt stay long, also that the last time i met him was nov 2010 because i had to wait one year f employment,Have my employment agreement of when i started work, and no vacation until 12months of employment with same coompany)

Am so worrying about the interview now. God help us. Our heart are pure, our mind are clean.Let us be togheter :(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
When did you received your GCMS notes? IVQ i do not know it could be Interview in Queue / Dhaka vo knows. When it could be.
Do you see any date after IVQ? If yes then it might be your interview date, if not then you have to wait for the date.

What does it says on your GCMS note?
Theres no date where is written IVQ:'(

GCMS NOTE:met Xdec09;PA's friend and sponsor's cousin ar friends-he went to meet her(not arranged wedding)she proposed xdec2009-marriedxxdec09 -she travelled with her parents, no honey moon, no outing photos, IVQ

-Security, not started
-Eligibility, not started
-Criminality, not started
-Medical, not started(but somewhere says in progress) but its already expired though:((((((

I HATE MY LIFE!!F8CK THE WORLD :(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Amy612 said:
So start preparation for the interview right now. You have to explain their questions regarding your relationship. All the best. :)
sURE I will prepare wth my hubby, one of the reaon why i am going to bd. BUT TOO scared if they dont believe, i will die if its not positive..I cant wait nolonger......

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Am sooooooooooo sad so sooo sad. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :mad: Too much tension

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
sURE I will prepare wth my hubby, one of the reaon why i am going to bd. BUT TOO scared if they dont believe, i will die if its not positive..I cant wait nolonger......
Forget about immigration go to Bangladesh and i am sure will feel relax and off tension. And you will not have time to check your application status. First few days after i came back from Bangladesh, all the day i feel so sad, i missed so much .

What did you include when you submitted your supporting documents? Didn't you do honeymoon? If had no time at least you can submit some alone picture to know that from honeymoon picture.

For interview you can keep some screen short from skype chat , sure it may help at the interview.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
Forget about immigration go to Bangladesh and i am sure will feel relax and off tension. And you will not have time to check your application status. First few days after i came back from Bangladesh, all the day i feel so sad, i missed so much .

What did you include when you submitted your supporting documents? Didn't you do honeymoon? If had no time at least you can submit some alone picture to know that from honeymoon picture.

For interview you can keep some screen short from skype chat , sure it may help at the interview.
I submitted almost no proofs(5wed pictures the rest was on the memory card) didnt know they dont check electronic devices. No proofs of communication cuz when i submitted i used to use calling cards feb09 to january2010!!!(calling card not a proof even tho i spent over 2000$(i have all the calling cards in my room) on it until i found a line for calling long distance to bangladesh). No receipt of anything cuz we didnt think and know about it.Now knowing what they wanted as proofs it makes me so frustrated.WE went to Cox`s bazar(but whole family) so to me honeymoon is something big like (a week in niagra fall with me and him alone)so i wrote no honeymoon.FMLIFE!i didnt consider as honeymoon but a familly trip. I REGRET,i am gonna prolly regret the rest of my life. I am really dissapointed on myself, for not taking that application seriously. Yes when i will go to see him in few weeks(after 17months!) i will be soo happy, but the returning will just breakmy heart in pieces..Sometime i just feel like giving up,or just leave canada for bd, but cant do,i LIKE MY FREEDOM.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
Shiny88 said:
Yes, but stayed until feb with my hubby, went back in november 2010 for 3weeks, will go back in 4weeks for 18days. TALK ON THE PHONE SKYPE EVERYDAY AROUND 4,5hours from the beginning since returned in february 2010. I wonder if skype calling(time) is counting as we dont chat or email just phone and skype.will that be enough??

I couldnt stay after marrying for a long time 1 1/2month cuz i had to start my semester in march end in 2010. Then went back before applying for PR, then had to wait a year of employment to have vacation which is in 4weeks. I have proofs of when i started school n all(which is the cause of why i couldnt stay long, also that the last time i met him was nov 2010 because i had to wait one year f employment,Have my employment agreement of when i started work, and no vacation until 12months of employment with same coompany)

Am so worrying about the interview now. God help us. Our heart are pure, our mind are clean.Let us be togheter :(
shiny you should not stress i think your interview will be fine. The only reason they asked for interview in my opinion is coz there is such a short time between meeting and marrying and they just wanto make sure. It seems you have all supporting docs to prove it is genuine now only have to prepare. You will be ok will wish all will go well :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi Shiny,

they will never take 24 months, that is the tentative/rough date before which they will have to

reach a decision on your file. my friend who is a consultant has been watching this 24 months

waiting time that they write in many of his client's interview letters. CIC has been doing this

for over 3-4 years now. CHC Buffalo conducts the interview in 4-6 months upon the interview

notification letter. We have a member in this forum named arlnr, he received the interview letter

and after around one year he had his interview taken in CHC Dhaka. what OP2 says is the general

and static stuffs and they dont make regular changes in it. CHC Dhaka not only conducts interview

for FAM class, but also Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Parents visa, Visitor visa, Student visa

applicants 2 times a year from November-December for Spring and July-August for Fall. be informed

that CHC SIngapore stays busy like nothing else on these months for checking medical reports,

stamping visas on passports of the successfull student visa seekers. They work in a clumsy way

throughout December due to the runup towards Xmas. it's an usual matter for FAM visa applicants

to be called for an interview though the call comes like a thunder to many. I am not sure if the

tatto thing will help or make an adverse effect on the mind of the VO but I will surely be

looking forward to know how the officer took it. there is every reason to be panicked about an

interview but its more uncertainty than fear.

The bottom line is I can guaratee you two things that would bring a DEFINITE rejection:

1. if you present anything false or they think as false although it is genuine to you.
2. if you make the conversation gibberish or fall into the act of tautology from nervousness.

Remember, it will be an interview of psychological testification of you as well.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
calvinh said:
shiny you should not stress i think your interview will be fine. The only reason they asked for interview in my opinion is coz there is such a short time between meeting and marrying and they just wanto make sure. It seems you have all supporting docs to prove it is genuine now only have to prepare. You will be ok will wish all will go well :)
Thank you,i wish you are right n thinngs happens positively. :'(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
Hi Shiny,

they will never take 24 months, that is the tentative/rough date before which they will have to

reach a decision on your file. my friend who is a consultant has been watching this 24 months

waiting time that they write in many of his client's interview letters. CIC has been doing this

for over 3-4 years now. CHC Buffalo conducts the interview in 4-6 months upon the interview

notification letter. We have a member in this forum named arlnr, he received the interview letter

and after around one year he had his interview taken in CHC Dhaka. what OP2 says is the general

and static stuffs and they dont make regular changes in it. CHC Dhaka not only conducts interview

for FAM class, but also Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Parents visa, Visitor visa, Student visa

applicants 2 times a year from November-December for Spring and July-August for Fall. be informed

that CHC SIngapore stays busy like nothing else on these months for checking medical reports,

stamping visas on passports of the successfull student visa seekers. They work in a clumsy way

throughout December due to the runup towards Xmas. it's an usual matter for FAM visa applicants

to be called for an interview though the call comes like a thunder to many. I am not sure if the

tatto thing will help or make an adverse effect on the mind of the VO but I will surely be

looking forward to know how the officer took it. there is every reason to be panicked about an

interview but its more uncertainty than fear.

The bottom line is I can guaratee you two things that would bring a DEFINITE rejection:

1. if you present anything false or they think as false although it is genuine to you.
2. if you make the conversation gibberish or fall into the act of tautology from nervousness.

Remember, it will be an interview of psychological testification of you as well.
Thanks for your valuable information, i really appreciate.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
you are welcome !
btw, are you fluent in speaking in English or French? coz you must talk seamlessly during the interview.
You will be given every chances to show your documents and talk as much as you can in favor of those papers. I dont see why you wouldnt reply to all the questions asked by the VO as you seem to have everything in your memory and you will be given 30-40 days prior to the date of your interview, you will get plenty of time to get prepared. I'd recommend you to fix a meeting session with any local immigration Consultant before appearing on the Interview. they usually got vast experience and they also know the current trend of interview scenarios.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
you are welcome !
btw, are you fluent in speaking in English or French? coz you must talk seamlessly during the interview.
You will be given every chances to show your documents and talk as much as you can in favor of those papers. I dont see why you wouldnt reply to all the questions asked by the VO as you seem to have everything in your memory and you will be given 30-40 days prior to the date of your interview, you will get plenty of time to get prepared. I'd recommend you to fix a meeting session with any local immigration Consultant before appearing on the Interview. they usually got vast experience and they also know the current trend of interview scenarios.
Ye i am fluent in french and english.And i am not the sponsored person but the sponsor, so my hsuband is the one who is going to attend the interview.And yes we will have a lots of days preparing the questions. The thing is my hubby speaks english with me but he is very confortable and could describe the answer of interview better in our native language but on the app.i checked english.that is why i am afraid he dont answer with details and correctly.( i am sure if he asked the interview to be held in our native language there would be no problem?)`I am just uncertain about the fact that we married quickly and if the officer think wrong,I am going through major depression with NO PILLS with all the tension(i dont take thing easily).I am going insane and impatient to get over this immigration tension.But iam soon going to myhome country and i guess i will feel better to be in his arms. Cant wait to receive the damn interview letter..........its taking for ever..

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
Theres no date where is written IVQ:'(

GCMS NOTE:met Xdec09;PA's friend and sponsor's cousin ar friends-he went to meet her(not arranged wedding)she proposed xdec2009-marriedxxdec09 -she travelled with her parents, no honey moon, no outing photos, IVQ

-Security, not started
-Eligibility, not started
-Criminality, not started
-Medical, not started(but somewhere says in progress) but its already expired though:((((((

I HATE MY LIFE!!F8CK THE WORLD :(
THANKS, here is my GCMS DETAILS. security, eligibility,criminality are same like u. medical: in progress. FILE STATUS: OPEN, APP STATUS :pROSPECTIVE, NOTES 3:TEXT: IVQ LETTER SEND . NOTES 4.TEXT:MARRIGE WAS ATTEMPT TO GET STATUS FOR PA IVQ. we have to rely on allah & will help us for this difficulty.appriciated.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
I would like to send an updated form to Singapore by DHL. Is there anyone who sent by DHL before? I think DHL a courier service. So I an just concerned Can I use the address below?

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
rasu said:
THANKS, here is my GCMS DETAILS. security, eligibility,criminality are same like u. medical: in progress. FILE STATUS: OPEN, APP STATUS :pROSPECTIVE, NOTES 3:TEXT: IVQ LETTER SEND . NOTES 4.TEXT:MARRIGE WAS ATTEMPT TO GET STATUS FOR PA IVQ. we have to rely on allah & will help us for this difficulty.appriciated.
You are welcome, so i see on yours they didnt write the reason of why they believe that.Mine is really lack of info and proofs.Again we didnt submit proofs beside the memory card neither proofs of communication as i used calling cards(FML).
I wish from the bottom of my heart, that we receive the interview letter by the end of this summer.And we all waiting for positive ending, pass our interview successfully.