Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
Anyone from Bangladesh has an idea about the cost of 1 way trip these days from Dhaka to Toronto? My parent is expecting PR VISA and wondering about flight cost.

stevent

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Singapore timeline sucks... It's the worst one can imagine. Why does CHC Singapore process applications from way so many countries altogether? CIC resources are not wisely allocated. Bureaucracy in Ottawa is at fault... :'(
I'm so depressed now... Just want to reunite with my wife but the bureaucratic stupidity destroys our happiness and causes a lot of stress in our lives together. Can I sue them? Hahahaha... If I could make the stupid politicians who're causing this stupidity suffer like me, i.e. separating them from their spouse, let's see if they cry their asses off... :p

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
stevent said:
Singapore timeline sucks... It's the worst one can imagine. Why does CHC Singapore process applications from way so many countries altogether? CIC resources are not wisely allocated. Bureaucracy in Ottawa is at fault... :'(
I'm so depressed now... Just want to reunite with my wife but the bureaucratic stupidity destroys our happiness and causes a lot of stress in our lives together. Can I sue them? Hahahaha... If I could make the stupid politicians who're causing this stupidity suffer like me, i.e. separating them from their spouse, let's see if they cry their asses off... :p
lol you are right lets kidnap their spouse away from them n see how they feel like.the law would change dramatically about immigration, am prettysure :p now they cant feel nor understand our pain.I wish we could sue them but dont think of winning in this lifetime lol

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
Re: How to fill out appendix A with passport submission.

suva said:
IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW. U GOTTA PUT HIS DETAILS ASWELL. GOOD LUCK.
Hey SUVA, thanks a ton! appreciate the response.
cc- bloomfield: it's free for him/her, cause you are paying for I guess :p kidding, no clue on price, check with your travel agent(s).
cc- shiny: yeah, guess what, I heard the imm minister is not married and only lives on his (???) girlfriend, so he doesn't care if he looses his GF. Can't say anything but GOOD Luck, ehh (hope spelling right)!!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shiny88,

What I have found over the Internet from various posts that, that 2 years time is counted from

the day you filed your primary application to CIC. they always assume more days but in fact it

takes no more than a year or so to conduct the interview. if you were here in Singapore, then it

would take much less time as CHC Singapore has a series of Visa Officers to conduct these typa

visa matters including the Interviews. One of my friends who used to be an Immigration consultant

told me that CHC Singapore in many occasions send their VO's to 5 countries it covers to conduct

the interviews. this is done throughout the year intermittently. with the increasing fraudulent

cases from Bangladesh, India, CIC is putting more applicants into the Interview barrier.

Interview for FSW applicants is First come first serve basis. You will never have your interview

before someone who applied before you.

afrosebd,

Stay Hopeful. I have seen women traveled from Korea to All the way to Los Angeles with 8 months pregnancy. you just need a wide shaped business class seat for doing that. with the advancement of pregnancy, the situation keeps on getting risk free.

bloomfield,

I have just checked Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Turkish Airlines's sites to check their fares for the month of April from DAC to YYZ , one way Economy class.

Turkish Airlines : USD 1050
Emirates : USD 1100
Cathay Pacific: USD 1170

This fare will keep on rising from may 2012 as the Summer season approaches and the busy North American Studying students returning from the homes to rejoin schools in Fall Semester.

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my Passport a couple weeks ago, after done interview, till I have not get any response from the concern office, If any body know or get the same, when I will get return back my passport?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
Shiny88,

What I have found over the Internet from various posts that, that 2 years time is counted from

the day you filed your primary application to CIC. they always assume more days but in fact it

takes no more than a year or so to conduct the interview. if you were here in Singapore, then it

would take much less time as CHC Singapore has a series of Visa Officers to conduct these typa

visa matters including the Interviews. One of my friends who used to be an Immigration consultant

told me that CHC Singapore in many occasions send their VO's to 5 countries it covers to conduct

the interviews. this is done throughout the year intermittently. with the increasing fraudulent

cases from Bangladesh, India, CIC is putting more applicants into the Interview barrier.

Interview for FSW applicants is First come first serve basis. You will never have your interview

before someone who applied before you.

afrosebd,

Stay Hopeful. I have seen women traveled from Korea to All the way to Los Angeles with 8 months pregnancy. you just need a wide shaped business class seat for doing that. with the advancement of pregnancy, the situation keeps on getting risk free.

bloomfield,

I have just checked Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Turkish Airlines's sites to check their fares for the month of April from DAC to YYZ , one way Economy class.

Turkish Airlines : USD 1050
Emirates : USD 1100
Cathay Pacific: USD 1170

This fare will keep on rising from may 2012 as the Summer season approaches and the busy North American Studying students returning from the homes to rejoin schools in Fall Semester.
Hi there, thanks for the info, You are telling me the 24months of wait for interview is counted from the time CIC receive application right, then i wonder why its written it can take approximately 24months,is there any link you can refer me to. Well if that is the case then i am glad to know,Ive been waiting for the interview since october almost 7months.On OP2 it state that interview are scheduled once or twice on different embassy, so i am wondering if that is also true.By the way what is FSW? I received my GCMS notes and i know their confusion and i knew it since i started to read about peoples situation on thi topic that those might be the reason, unfortunately i havent done any research before applying as i didnt know it could be that critical....I am soon going to my husband and prepare for the interview with him,and gather all documents and picture,proofs,and main questions answer of their confusion. We are also planning on making tattoo with each others name on our body, not only for them but for ourself, hopefuly they will take time to check his skin. I dont know who in the world with do a tattoo with someones name on it if their relation is not genuine. I am so scared for the interview cuz they can find any weird reason to believe its not genuine, those f8ckers really gonna distroy my life.Anyways thanks for the info i realy appreciate.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Wow first stage processing time increase to 75 days, yaak.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
Hi there, thanks for the info, You are telling me the 24months of wait for interview is counted from the time CIC receive application right, then i wonder why its written it can take approximately 24months,is there any link you can refer me to. Well if that is the case then i am glad to know,Ive been waiting for the interview since october almost 7months.On OP2 it state that interview are scheduled once or twice on different embassy, so i am wondering if that is also true.By the way what is FSW? I received my GCMS notes and i know their confusion and i knew it since i started to read about peoples situation on thi topic that those might be the reason, unfortunately i havent done any research before applying as i didnt know it could be that critical....I am soon going to my husband and prepare for the interview with him,and gather all documents and picture,proofs,and main questions answer of their confusion. We are also planning on making tattoo with each others name on our body, not only for them but for ourself, hopefuly they will take time to check his skin. I dont know who in the world with do a tattoo with someones name on it if their relation is not genuine. I am so scared for the interview cuz they can find any weird reason to believe its not genuine, those f8ckers really gonna distroy my life.Anyways thanks for the info i realy appreciate.
hey ! when did u get ur GCMS ? what he has a wrote at note about ur relationship plz. best of luck.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
rasu said:
hey ! when did u get ur GCMS ? what he has a wrote at note about ur relationship plz. best of luck.
yes got it yesterday:
met Xdec09;PA's friend and sponsor's cousin ar friends-he went to meet her(not arranged wedding)she proposed xdec2009-marriedxxdec09 -she travelled with her parents, no honey moon, no outing photos, IVQ=??
ANYONE KNOWS WHAT IVQ MEAN???MAYBE INTERVIEW QUESTION??WHATS YOUR OPINION ANYONE?

HOW ABOUT YOU??

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
yes got it yesterday:
met Xdec09;PA's friend and sponsor's cousin ar friends-he went to meet her(not arranged wedding)she proposed xdec2009-marriedxxdec09 -she travelled with her parents, no honey moon, no outing photos, IVQ=??
ANYONE KNOWS WHAT IVQ MEAN???MAYBE INTERVIEW QUESTION??WHATS YOUR OPINION ANYONE?

HOW ABOUT YOU??
So start preparation for the interview right now. You have to explain their questions regarding your relationship. All the best. :)

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
yes got it yesterday:

HOW ABOUT YOU??
When did you received your GCMS notes? IVQ i do not know it could be Interview in Queue / Dhaka vo knows. When it could be.
Do you see any date after IVQ? If yes then it might be your interview date, if not then you have to wait for the date.

What does it says on your GCMS note?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
yes got it yesterday:

HOW ABOUT YOU??
IVQ means interview que. The date before your interview will be scheduled.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
aug2611 said:
nope i got mine together with the returned documents by postal mail.
for some, they say they get their ppr by email. maybe u fall on that category!
maybe it depends on your location or vo who handles the case.
hopefully you get yours soon.

try to email the sing vo to enquire if they sent other documents to you.
ask them if they sent you ppr or additional docs by email.
i already emailed sing vo about 15 days ago. No reply yet.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
Shiny88 said:
yes got it yesterday:

HOW ABOUT YOU??
shiny from your notes does it mean you met, proposed and got married in dec 2009?