02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
rasu said:
hey! mirjahan i belive u got ur answer from shainy she might represent me. cause she,s memory r so sharp. thanks for your generous shainy.
hahaha@RAsu, we are like a family here, we all help eachother, and that is great.And all of us in the interview queue are in the same situation so i like to keep tract of our updates and all :p i dont wanna miss anything ;D Well you will see your wife in fews hours ,you must be very excited. Hope you guys enjoy every single bit.Have fun bro. 8)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shiny ,

have a look at these links

Important links and good readings
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.510.html
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg115674#msg115674

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg219404#msg219404

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skype-chat-history-as-proof-t71339.0.html

Funny yet Readable
==========
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t17797.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsorship-for-partner-t14596.0.html;msg60764#msg60764

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t28621.0.html;msg164665#msg164665

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14596.0.html;msg60991#msg60991

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14596.0.html;msg60991#msg60991

Do the immigration officers ever visit these blogs? If they don't, they should and only then they would realize that sometimes it's not possible to go through all the formalities to get married. Life is busy and there are lots of other priorities in life that do not allow people to get married the way they really want to sometimes. Just because someone did not provide all the required documentation does not mean that the marriage is a sham. Putting a couple on an interview list with an uncertain time frame for some missing documents is so unfair. One of the couple might have illness that needs care, older couple might have been waiting eagerly to have babies because after a certain age that might not be possible anymore and there are lots of other reasons for which VO should put, if they really need to, married couple on an interview list with a short time frame. Keeeping a couple waiting for a year for an interview is so inhuman. Life is so short and people should be given an opportunity to enjoy their life while they are breathing. At times I feel so helpless and sad! I hope some law maker reads this and push forward an immigration bill that would end our sufferings.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Hi All,

I send a mail in SG last week today i got a reply like this

Dear Dina Afrose Chowdhury,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Could anyone tell me what does they mean? I can't understand what is this. Pls help me.......

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi All,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

Could anyone tell me what does they mean? I can't understand what is this. Pls help me.......
Hey well basically, your file is in line to be evaluated,to be checked. And once its gonna be done to wait to hear from them by mail,email or phone.
*Also maybe you want to remove your first and last name from the letter message here, middle name is ok.I wouldnt trust this forum to put my full name,..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
Shiny ,

have a look at these links

Important links and good readings
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.510.html
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg115674#msg115674

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-a-spouse-from-egypt-t8129.0.html;msg219404#msg219404

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skype-chat-history-as-proof-t71339.0.html

Funny yet Readable
==========
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t17797.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsorship-for-partner-t14596.0.html;msg60764#msg60764

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t28621.0.html;msg164665#msg164665

Thanks the forth link was interesting, i have hours and hours of skype call history for the past few months but no video screenshot as i am not fully dressed lol, also the line cuts very often on video so even tho dont think about screen shoting while on videos:p Also have phone history calls for the past one year,Only for the first year of marriage i do not have cuz i used calling cards(not a proof) But still have all of them over 2500$of calling cards.I feel like bringing all of them in my luggage and swear at them i used those cards to talk to him lol:s But we do not chat, i wonder if the calling time on skype and cell phone would be enough.We prefer to talk instead of chatting.He is very slow on chat lol..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Shaheenaz said:

Do the immigration officers ever visit these blogs? If they don't, they should and only then they would realize that sometimes it's not possible to go through all the formalities to get married. Life is busy and there are lots of other priorities in life that do not allow people to get married the way they really want to sometimes. Just because someone did not provide all the required documentation does not mean that the marriage is a sham. Putting a couple on an interview list with an uncertain time frame for some missing documents is so unfair. One of the couple might have illness that needs care, older couple might have been waiting eagerly to have babies because after a certain age that might not be possible anymore and there are lots of other reasons for which VO should put, if they really need to, married couple on an interview list with a short time frame. Keeeping a couple waiting for a year for an interview is so inhuman. Life is so short and people should be given an opportunity to enjoy their life while they are breathing. At times I feel so helpless and sad! I hope some law maker reads this and push forward an immigration bill that would end our sufferings.
Well i wish they come to these forums and read, so they can understand how much we are worried and living in tension!I am tottally agree with you. If i would be living with my husband, i will probably have a kid by now:(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Dear Interview letter,

Are you f8ck8ng coming soon!
Am impatient to get you and get rid of you damn :-\

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi All,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

Don't worry. It seems they are processing your application and it is in waiting for further reviewed by VO.After the review you will get a decission. My husband also got a reply from singapore. They only said "your file is still in process". Only Allah knows how long it may take. Day by day I am losing my patience..

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Amy612 said:
Don't worry. It seems they are processing your application and it is in waiting for further reviewed by VO.After the review you will get a decission. My husband also got a reply from singapore. They only said "your file is still in process". Only Allah knows how long it may take. Day by day I am losing my patience..
Same to me. After getting their reply yesterday i can't describe what is my mental condition.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Just brought ......Unlimited Bangladesh Calling.... Skype $CND 53.99

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
alibaba_ctg said:
Just brought ......Unlimited Bangladesh Calling.... Skype $CND 53.99
I use wind mobile for unlimited Bangladesh calling. Today they sent me a warning email. It says if i continue this voice call, they will cancel my unlimited Bangladesh plan and charge me pay per use... Hahaha..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Amy612 said:
I use wind mobile for unlimited Bangladesh calling. Today they sent me a warning email. It says if i continue this voice call, they will cancel my unlimited Bangladesh plan and charge me pay per use... Hahaha..
LOL OMG me too!!! the first one year with wind,they gave me few warnings and they cut my infinite bangladesh in december2011 say that i do overusage(for one year straight i spoke like 4,5hours lol after one year they realized its time to cut), then i went to the store told them i dont know why they cut it.Called customer service then they put it back and cut it again the very next day they removed forever.Then i took the line with my sister in law`s name(she is not even bangali LOL)And again they gave me 2warning since december, and the first week of april they cut it saying until the next payment date its gonna be pay per use,so the 13of April i will have the infinite bangladesh again.So ive been using calling cards for the past couple of days. !haha but i dont want them to remove again , then i dont know whos name i will take with lol i wont abuse the calls anymore (*wink) ::)

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Shiny88 said:
LOL OMG me too!!! the first one year with wind,they gave me few warnings and they cut my infinite bangladesh in december2011 say that i do overusage(for one year straight i spoke like 4,5hours lol after one year they realized its time to cut), then i went to the store told them i dont know why they cut it.Called customer service then they put it back and cut it again the very next day they removed forever.Then i took the line with my sister in law`s name(she is not even bangali LOL)And again they gave me 2warning since december, and the first week of april they cut it saying until the next payment date its gonna be pay per use,so the 13of April i will have the infinite bangladesh again.So ive been using calling cards for the past couple of days. !haha but i dont want them to remove again , then i dont know whos name i will take with lol i wont abuse the calls anymore (*wink) ::)
They did the same to me. I got same warning, then I called them. They said I only can talk 60 min per day:( Now we got back to yahoo again. yes we also didn't know we have to take snapshot from voice chat. Since last week we started taking snapshot. Shiny you can submit phone card as a proof because my cousin did that when he sponsored his wife. They used to communicate with phone and he used to buy phone cards. He submitted all phone cards to immigration as a proof.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shaheenaz said:
They did the same to me. I got same warning, then I called them. They said I only can talk 60 min per day:( Now we got back to yahoo again. yes we also didn't know we have to take snapshot from voice chat. Since last week we started taking snapshot. Shiny you can submit phone card as a proof because my cousin did that when he sponsored his wife. They used to communicate with phone and he used to buy phone cards. He submitted all phone cards to immigration as a proof.
Calling card used to be proof not anymore. I never had any chance to use unlimited call to Bangladesh. I used per per use 3 cent per minutes. Before BD Gov used to charge 2 cent per minutes for incoming isd call to bd now they increase to 3 cent per minutes. Now i pay 4.3 cents per minute.
If you have unlimited calling plan to Bangladesh , there is no unlimited always there is a limit, if you passed 3000 minutes per month then your account red flag. Since BD Gov increase charge so minute will be reduce. In Montreal no one give unlimited or any VoIp company :(. Only Bell Canada give unlimited call to 60 countries include BD mobile and landline. Line is not always clear.
Since 2 years maybe more CRTC ruled number has to be show (Dialer number) even you call by using calling card.
When you call BD ask them if your number shows other end then BD BTCI receive 3 cents from your telephone provider and line will be clear if shows any BD number not your real phone no then BD BTCI receive nothing and line will not clear, buggy, noisy.

I use per per use bit costly but clear voice. In my home i always have Bell Canada unlimited 60 counties. They charge 34.99 per month.