Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
For an instant, I thought that the draw happened and then realized it was @TanakaM providing us with his choicest weekend wishes. Thanks much !

Btw wish all of you a stupendous weekend, and to those in India an extended one ! Friday through Monday is a bonus.

Reactions: TanakaM

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I guess there's no "realistic"hope for 403 this year :(
really dude!!
I was as equally hopeful as I am now when I was sitting at 393. If I was at 403 by then.. I would have been happier than ever :p in my opinion.. anything above 400 is super awesome. You never know when your time is, just have faith it will be the perfect time.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
really dude!!
I was as equally hopeful as I am now when I was sitting at 393. If I was at 403 by then.. I would have been happier than ever :p in my opinion.. anything above 400 is super awesome. You never know when your time is, just have faith it will be the perfect time.
Concur wholeheartedly with you- I was at a bloody 369 till last week !

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
really dude!!
Why u didnt go for onip if u r having 400+

Reactions: baka

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

Ready for another weekend! Hope next week's draw will be bigger ;)
Congrats our friend @gurpeet.ts on your PPR, it was like Fast and Furious :)
Have a wonderful weekend everybody and have a rest before our Refresh party week :p:rolleyes:

PS: I've got positive confirmation on my FBI PCC, good luck to the rest who are eagerly waiting theirs :)

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why u didnt go for onip if u r having 400+
because I achieved 400+ a week ago. However, I did receive NOI from Ontario based on my ICT occupation, but before I had chance to submit, the OINP HCP stream closed.

For everyone
struggling like I was a week ago, I was devastated by it. I tried IELTS for like a thousand times (metaphor) and I was always short by 0.5, literally Always. When OINP closed, people who know me there and who have seen me active in the previous draws, know that I started laying low and became just a reader. But some posts from everyone (I remember each and everyone's names (by name, I mean the username) but if I will start naming here, the entire post will contain just names) pushed me to attempt one more time, and this time, I was so paranoid by IELTS that I was preparing everywhere, while commuting, during the lunch, in the home you name it, and it paid off. Finally!!

The purpose of this such a long post is to say this to everyone. Never ever give up on your dreams and goals. Keep trying and keep hitting as hard as you can. You never know which hit is the one that reveals the hidden treasure you were always looking for. I was devastated by HCP closure, but it proved that it was for good. Good things happen, and they happen for sure, however, they happen at the perfect place in the perfect moment. All you have to do is keep looking. :)

And this is why, I am thanking each and everyone of you over and over again, you guys have a great hand in pushing me to be where I am right now and I can't thank you all enough.
Good luck everyone, and I wish you all a speedy PR.

HopefulHeart

Jul 28, 2017
because I achieved 400+ a week ago. However, I did receive NOI from Ontario based on my ICT occupation, but before I had chance to submit, the OINP HCP stream closed.

For everyone
struggling like I was a week ago, I was devastated by it. I tried IELTS for like a thousand times (metaphor) and I was always short by 0.5, literally Always. When OINP closed, people who know me there and who have seen me active in the previous draws, know that I started laying low. But some posts from everyone (I remember each and everyone's names (by name, I mean the username) but if I will start naming here, the entire post will contain just names) pushed me to attempt one more time, and this time, I was so paranoid by IELTS that I was preparing everywhere, while commuting, during the lunch, in the home you name it, and it paid off. Finally!!

The purpose of this such a long post is to say this to everyone. Never ever give up on your dreams and goals. Keep trying and keep hitting as hard as you can. You never know which hit is the one that reveals the hidden treasure you were always looking for. I was devastated by HCP closure, but it proved that it was for good. Good things happen, and they happen for sure, however, they happen at the perfect place in the perfect moment. All you have to do is keep looking. :)

And this is why, I am thanking each and everyone of you over and over again, you guys have a great hand in pushing me to be where I am right now and I can't thank you all enough.
Seems you read my mind and wrote this. I was sailing in the same boat until I received the results of my latest IELTS attempt.

Keep trying and it will eventually work out !

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

For everyone
struggling like I was a week ago, I was devastated by it. I tried IELTS for like a thousand times (metaphor) and I was always short by 0.5, literally Always. When OINP closed, people who know me there and who have seen me active in the previous draws, know that I started laying low and became just a reader. But some posts from everyone (I remember each and everyone's names (by name, I mean the username) but if I will start naming here, the entire post will contain just names) pushed me to attempt one more time, and this time, I was so paranoid by IELTS that I was preparing everywhere, while commuting, during the lunch, in the home you name it, and it paid off. Finally!!

Congrats! Very well done. Never ever ever give up! Here is one of my favorite quotes: