+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I'll share my opinion on this, but that doesn't mean that it is fact. Hopefully others with more experience with these issues will chime in:

1) As long as you have the credentials you say you have in your application and have gotten the ECA, you should be ok. You will be able to correct the dates when you submit the actual application. Just be sure that these dates don't interfere with the reflect the amount of work experience that you say you have. I worked on my Master full time and worked full time, and didn't have any problems with my app.

2) I don't think this matters much as long as you meet the time in position requirement for the points you are claiming. 45 hours per week over the course of a year meets the minimum amount of hours to be able to claim full time work experience.

3) Are you claiming points for your wife's work experience (Canadian work experience only I believe)? If not, move it to the personal history section when you fill out your application, so that you are not required to get work reference letters. I had the same situation with my app.

I submitted my app in Feb of this yr, so some things may have changed.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I'll share my opinion on this, but that doesn't mean that it is fact. Hopefully others with more experience with these issues will chime in:

1) As long as you have the credentials you say you have in your application and have gotten the ECA, you should be ok. You will be able to correct the dates when you submit the actual application. Just be sure that these dates don't interfere with the reflect the amount of work experience that you say you have. I worked on my Master full time and worked full time, and didn't have any problems with my app.

2) I don't think this matters much as long as you meet the time in position requirement for the points you are claiming. 45 hours per week over the course of a year meets the minimum amount of hours to be able to claim full time work experience.

3) Are you claiming points for your wife's work experience (Canadian work experience only I believe)? If not, move it to the personal history section when you fill out your application, so that you are not required to get work reference letters. I had the same situation with my app.

I submitted my app in Feb of this yr, so some things may have changed.
Thanks buddy.... i dont think not too many will take effort to explain in so detail as you did. :)

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Can someone please suggest me that what type to choose in "Field of Study" profile? I have studied my 3 years Bachelor degree with Maths, Physics and Computer Science. I created my EE profile with "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. now I am not sure whether it is correct or not? and My wife has studied her 3 years Bachelor degree with Botany Chemistry Computer application and Chosen the "Computing/Information Technology" as Field of Study. Could you please suggest me