TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
haha.. definitely.. I am already way too excited :D.. I don't even know if I can handle the feeling of receiving an ITA or I will be overwhelmed by it (obviously I think). Every single one of you guys are so helpful and awesome! :)
I wonder how you will feel when you get PPR.lol

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Lol 417 is not bad. Do all you can to improve that while you wait for the scores to come down.

All the best
I wish there is a possibility to do that, best option for me would be to get some education :( that would explode my CRS, however i am unable to do it unless WES would accept the online degree, so i guess french or waiting.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I wish there is a possibility to do that, best option for me would be to get some education :( that would explode my CRS, however i am unable to do it unless WES would accept the online degree, so i guess french or waiting.
WES do accept distance learning/online degrees. Many people have them. You just need to make sure you get it from a quality, accredited institution.

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of September 14, 2017

Dear A Quick Question when it wil show the updated data. Before draw or on the same day when draw announced

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello fellas,

I was happy looking at my IELTS score which will definitely fetch me an ITA in next draw, however my employer is playing a spoil sport by not providing my roles & responsibilities on a company letter head for reference purpose.Looks like my endeavor to be in Canada is slowly fading away.

Any example where one got PR without proper documentation of employer reference ?

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
What about pcc my wife left china in 2013 and having pcc at the aame time after this ahe never enter in china again should i need it again

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello fellas,

I was happy looking at my IELTS score which will definitely fetch me an ITA in next draw, however my employer is playing a spoil sport by not providing my roles & responsibilities on a company letter head for reference purpose.Looks like my endeavor to be in Canada is slowly fading away.

Any example where one got PR without proper documentation of employer reference ?
You have to prove your experience (minimum 1 yr) to be eligible for EE.

Reactions: Rawee

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello fellas,

If employer is not providing you the letter, you can ask your Manager or even a peer. You can provide their business card and contact details in case, IRCC wishes to verify the details, however, I have seen such cases quite rarely where they contact the people and verify. What you can do along with it is to ask your employer through a record-able channel (email of course) and keep their negative response against your request, and then attach it with your LOE documents while filing the application.

Reactions: Rawee