15/08/11 App sent to London
Med's Request
30/09/11
Med's Done....
12/10/11
Passport Req..
09/11/11
Hi All,

We applied from Ireland 19th November 2010. We haven't heard anything from Paris since April and we're beginning to get worried now. It has just gone past the 7 months. We were hoping to have received it within the 6 months.

Every day I am hoping there will be something in the post. You really need a lot of patience for this. It will all be worth it though :D

Princess5

Jan 15, 2011
@ Nefertiti,

Faut il attendre longtemps avant d'avoir une reponse si on transfere la demande de csq de montreal a paris? peut on garder notre addresse aux usa?

Merci.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
New interview dates have been posted below. Any East Africans on this thread been called for an interview? I see no interviews for East Africa.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Montreal789

what u think when we can expect our interview

montreal789 said:
New interview dates have been posted below. Any East Africans on this thread been called for an interview? I see no interviews for East Africa.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
STILLHOPE said:
Montreal789

what u think when we can expect our interview
I wish I knew!!! I'm waiting for my CSQ desperately....WITHOUT interview!!!!!!!!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Every one here is waiting for their CSQ without interview but lets c who will be the lucky one got CSQ without intervie(i am sure i m not that one)

montreal789 said:
I wish I knew!!! I'm waiting for my CSQ desperately....WITHOUT interview!!!!!!!!

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Montreal789
Thanks for the thread, I am from Kenya which ofcourse is in E.Africa, i have also noted E.Africa schedule is missing, Does this mean GOOD or BAD news! Well, i guess the only way to know is to continue with my cups of coffee, it has a really good effect in helping pull my patience down to earth and help me concentrate on things that matter for now which is my daily job activity and routine. Otherwise one can go psycho with impatience.......the interview does not just come soon as you keep hopeing for it and that includes that elusive CSQ.
Guys allow me to console my self that all E.Africans who applied have gone through without an interview and our CSQ is somewhere on the air enroute to E. Africa to our mail box.....hahaha i guess thats why our schedule doesn't feature. By the way any updates from Mansoor?

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
babake said:
Hey Montreal789
Thanks for the thread, I am from Kenya which ofcourse is in E.Africa, i have also noted E.Africa schedule is missing, Does this mean GOOD or BAD news! Well, i guess the only way to know is to continue with my cups of coffee, it has a really good effect in helping pull my patience down to earth and help me concentrate on things that matter for now which is my daily job activity and routine. Otherwise one can go psycho with impatience.......the interview does not just come soon as you keep hopeing for it and that includes that elusive CSQ.
Guys allow me to console my self that all E.Africans who applied have gone through without an interview and our CSQ is somewhere on the air enroute to E. Africa to our mail box.....hahaha i guess thats why our schedule doesn't feature. By the way any updates from Mansoor?
I like how you think:) I'm also Kenyan and currently in the US. I'm not sure if it's good or bad news. I believe that they did not send any mission to Nairobi, because they didn't receive enough applicants. Interviews may resume after September. But, I would like to believe that those of us who've already applied are getting our CSQ without interview. I can see the immigration officer signing and sealing mine:)

Let's see what happens.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
:) :) :) :) :) :) if u can see ours then please let us know we are also desparetly need that one. :) :) :) :) :) :)

montreal789 said:
I like how you think:) I'm also Kenyan and currently in the US. I'm not sure if it's good or bad news. I believe that they did not send any mission to Nairobi, because they didn't receive enough applicants. Interviews may resume after September. But, I would like to believe that those of us who've already applied are getting our CSQ without interview. I can see the immigration officer signing and sealing mine:)

Let's see what happens.

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
I'm reading the new program and im bit confused...
My BIQ is Paris (i'm from Greece).
there are several missions in paris with different start and end dates
What does this mean?
For example, there is one starting the 12th of September and ending the 22nd of December
and another starting the 26th of September and ending the 22nd of December too...
there are 14 missions in Paris, and there are this column saying "number of missions"
What is that also?
14 missions is for 14 countries? or sth else? And two mission dates has number of missions=2....
??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Please, if anybody knows sth....help me
au secours!!!
J'ai besoin de reinsegnements s'il vous plait!!!
Je voudrais apprendre cet programme...
(i'm just testing my french :p)

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal789,
I see, so you are a citizen. Will be visiting the US in August for two weeks. I just hope i am not the only applicant from E.Africa!!!, Otherwise this process has alot of surprices you can never tell, I might jst find my self heading to Accra Ghana with my familly for the interview. BUT as the saying goes "Always hope for the best and prepare for the worst". Will be ready to take the nxt flight to Accra should the situation calls and also still throw up a big bash for ma buddies should i get the CSQ on my mail box tommorrow! Either way Quebec Canada here i come!!!

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
STILLHOPE said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) if u can see ours then please let us know we are also desparetly need that one. :) :) :) :) :) :)
You just have to imagine and picture it happen. Imaginations can come true you know! So if I picture my CSQ being signed, sealed and delivered, it should appear in my mailbox pretty soon:) So it makes it easier to know that things are happening in my favor and also for everyone else.

Wishing everyone a positive journey in getting their CSQ.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
kcharito said:
I'm reading the new program and im bit confused...
My BIQ is Paris (i'm from Greece).
there are several missions in paris with different start and end dates
What does this mean?
For example, there is one starting the 12th of September and ending the 22nd of December
and another starting the 26th of September and ending the 22nd of December too...
there are 14 missions in Paris, and there are this column saying "number of missions"
What is that also?
14 missions is for 14 countries? or sth else? And two mission dates has number of missions=2....
??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Please, if anybody knows sth....help me
au secours!!!
J'ai besoin de reinsegnements s'il vous plait!!!
Je voudrais apprendre cet programme...
(i'm just testing my french :p)
Unfortunately I don't understand it either. But it's comforting to know that if you're scheduled to interview in Paris, there are missions available.

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Princess5 said:
@ Nefertiti,

Faut il attendre longtemps avant d'avoir une réponse si on transfère la demande de csq de Montréal a paris? peut on garder notre addresse aux usa?

Merci.
Désolé, je n ai pas possibilité de répondre en MP. Pour le transfert....ça dépend, en fait ils attendent d'avoir suffisamment de dossiers pour faire l envoi, ma demande a été faite mi mars et j ai reçu l'AR de transfert de Paris début mai.
Pour l adresse pas de souci, c est une adresse de correspondance. L important est d être sure que tu peux être géré par Paris (nationalité).
Bon courage