+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Paris Office Applicants

billalo

May 15, 2011
hi,,,,,i sent my application on the 11th march 2011 to paris as i am currently living in london,,,,,and when i called them to ask the lady said that i have to wait 4 months before calling them,,,,,lets seeeeeeeee..........

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
nefertiti said:
Happy to see that you got it! In fact one of the issue is that Montreal transfers the files only when they have enough (about 20)........so I was told on Thursday that my transfer of March 16 was sent only last week.........I just received my AOR also dated May 2nd.....

And we should have next step in the same time as we are July 2010 files!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know when you got news...

Thanks and good luck for the CSQ!
I got another letter from BIQ Paris....and no it was what I expected : it was a request of missing documents (diploma, notation list, work permit and attestation). I just sent it (again, it was in my application, maybe lost during the transfer?).
Good news is that they really look at my file.....Now let's see what will happen from now!
Thanks
Thanks

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
nefertiti said:
I got another letter from BIQ Paris....and no it was what I expected : it was a request of missing documents (diploma, notation list, work permit and attestation). I just sent it (again, it was in my application, maybe lost during the transfer?).
Good news is that they really look at my file.....Now let's see what will happen from now!
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks for the update!

They requested missing documents when you already submitted those documents? Interesting. But that's great because it means that they are processing your file. You will get your CSQ very soon!

Do you have a diploma in the preferred list of training for priority treatment?

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Thanks
Hope you will get news soon also!
No, I'm not in the priority list........... I'm french, don't know if it will help.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
HI
Its been now 7 months and i havent got any communication from Paris office. even i sent them 3 times emails and 2 times fax for my 1st AOR...
I think the officer who was evaluating my file might got died thats y it is delaying my AOR... :( :-[

Plz encourage me for more waiting...
Regds,
Mansoor

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello manshoor,

I want to be first to tell u that wait wait and wait. If u really fed up with waiting then write them again.

I hope they will send u csq direct.
I don't know why they are talking too much time to send your aor. One of my friend applied end of Feb and received his interview in end of this month. (Just within 3months)

I hope u will get your aor soon.

Stillhope

mansoorhashmi said:
HI
Its been now 7 months and i havent got any communication from Paris office. even i sent them 3 times emails and 2 times fax for my 1st AOR...
I think the officer who was evaluating my file might got died thats y it is delaying my AOR... :( :-[

Regds,
Mansoor

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
mansoorhashmi said:
HI

Regds,
Mansoor
Hi Mansoor,

I feel your frustration and can't believe it's been that long. I think you need to call them and provide them with your full name and date when your file arrived in Paris. They should be able to confirm that indeed they have your file. I read in another website, where sometime called without having AOR/file number and Paris was able to locate their file using their name. You just need peace of mind at this point.

Call them!!!

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi Stillhope & montreal789,

Thanks alot for your support and montreal u r right i think i need to call them. dear i tried to call them but strange they put a answering machine. this machine only knows french, atleast they should know that most of the countries they do not speaking french.... :(
Can anyone tell or help me, if i shall call them then wot number i should dial or press to reach the operator and get my file status...

HELP PLZ

Mansoor

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
mansoorhashmi said:
Hi Stillhope & montreal789,

Thanks alot for your support and montreal u r right i think i need to call them. dear i tried to call them but strange they put a answering machine. this machine only knows french, atleast they should know that most of the countries they do not speaking french.... :(
Can anyone tell or help me, if i shall call them then wot number i should dial or press to reach the operator and get my file status...

HELP PLZ

Mansoor
What day and time did you call them? Hopefully you were calling during their business hours. You may want to enlist the help of a friend who is fluent in french to assist you. I don't know if Paris has an English option, because Montreal has one which was very helpful when I needed to call them. The number is 331-5393-4545. Here's something that they posted on their website:

Please note that due to the increase in the number of applications received, you may receive the letter confirming the opening of your file within approximately four months. Rest assured that our office will send you this letter as soon as your file will be opened. This will be considered in treatment from that time. If your application is being processed in our office, we will respond to your request only if the processing time exceeds the standard of service stated.

Otherwise, note that we received your message and that processing of your application is progressing. Remember to account for delays in your country before contacting us to track. Your mail can often take several weeks to reach us.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mansoor
I do understand your frustration, and as a fact 7 months is quite a long time to wait for an AOR. I remmber i did made my application at the same time you sent yours and to the same office of BIQ Paris. And it took only three weeks for me to get my first AOR with missing documents, again my draft got rejected coz of the signature and they sent it back to me of which i cancelled from my bank here got a refund and immidiately send another one and exactly after one month i got another AOR stateing that my file is now complete and they are now reviewing it and they will tell me the out come through mail. All this process has taken seven months, same like yours yet you've not got any communications which leaves me wondering. I dont know which country you are applying from, but personally i am from Kenya though working in Ethiopia and so far the mails have always been delivered. My advice to you is that you resend copies of your document probably with DHL for example, and a letter stateing to BIQ paris that you've applied 7 months ago and since then you've not recieved any communication from them, therefore you are sending copies of your documents again just incase. Then give it some more time and see how it will work out. Otherwise sending emails is useless they dont respond to them and again for every letter they have written to me they state clearly that they dont respond to telephone inquiries regarding thier immigration procedures since all files are confidential includeing yours. So plse try again sending copies of the same document you sent. And if you sent a draft enclose the reciept or the copy of the draft. Another advice......PATIENCE PATIENCE is the Key.....It makes your head to cool down otherwise you might break down with worries! Good luck

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi babake,

Thanks alot for your nice advises, i am from Uganda.
i think i need to wait upto next month then i shall send my copies again in case of misplace.

Regds,
Mansoor

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
mansoorhashmi said:
Hi babake,

Thanks alot for your nice advises, i am from Uganda.
i think i need to wait upto next month then i shall send my copies again in case of misplace.

Regds,
Mansoor
I hope that you'll be able to get in touch with them first via phone before resending your documents. When you mailed your application, did you get a confirmation notice/receipt that your documents arrived?

There's someone on this forum (fobie1) with a similar situation as yours. Follow the link below to read their story about calling Paris and maybe you can communicate with him.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.3255.html

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi Montreal789,

Woow, thanks alot for this link and i have sent him an email to that person for further advice, i think it will really help me. thx for ur support.

Regds,
Mansoor

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi guys,

a good news i called today in montreal as fobie did earlier, the lady was too nice and she asked all the story and she suggested to change the address or get a p.o.box so that they can send u the aor.
She immediately checked the data base but my name was not there. but she asked my email address and she told me within 3 days they will get back to me on email. but can u imagine with in 2 hours she replied and told me that my file was opened on 2nd feb 2011. so dont worry just send paris office ur new address or p.o.box number so that they can send ur aor.

guys once again thanks for nice and professional advices/ approach specially montreal 789 , fobie, babake last but not least stillhope. tomoro i shall go and open the p.o.box and try to send a fax on the same day to paris and montreal for one more quick response.

Rgds,
Mansoor

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
mansoorhashmi said:
Hi guys,

a good news i called today in montreal as fobie did earlier, the lady was too nice and she asked all the story and she suggested to change the address or get a p.o.box so that they can send u the aor.
She immediately checked the data base but my name was not there. but she asked my email address and she told me within 3 days they will get back to me on email. but can u imagine with in 2 hours she replied and told me that my file was opened on 2nd feb 2011. so dont worry just send paris office ur new address or p.o.box number so that they can send ur aor.

guys once again thanks for nice and professional advices/ approach specially montreal 789 , fobie, babake last but not least stillhope. tomoro i shall go and open the p.o.box and try to send a fax on the same day to paris and montreal for one more quick response.

Rgds,
Mansoor
YYYAAYYYY, FINALLY!!!! I'm so happy for you and glad to be of help.

Funny how a phone call changed everything. I'm sure you're feeling so much at ease now that you're assured that they have your file. I wish you all the best moving forward. Let's keep each other updated and motivated!!