Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
THEDREAM said:
Hey Montreal789 any news regarding your application. I am also in the same situation as you . I am currently in Montreal and have sent my application while here and after 6 month of reviewing my file hey decided to forward it to BIQ Paris. How long does it take to get and answer from them? anyone here knows..

Also why would they forward my application to BIQ paris if I reside here in quebec legally ?
Hi Thedream,

Finally someone with a similar case as mine. I'm not sure why they forwarded your case. It is very unclear to me. I first applied to Montreal in July 2010 and my file was transfered in Feb 2011. Since then i've received nothing from Paris.

I could barely understand the letter they sent to me after forwarding my file. If I knew, I would have initially sent my file to Paris. Please share your timeline and area of training. When did you apply to Montreal and when did they transfer your file? Did you receive a new AOR from Paris? I'm so glad you joined this forum!!!!

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
HI everybody,
I also transferred my file from Montreal to Paris on March 16.
Waiting for AOR.
In my case I asked for the transfer (I'm french and Montreal is really late for non Quebec people), but I know that even you live in Canada, they can transfer you in Paris depending on your current status in Canada (PVT, or people with less than 12 months authorization in Canada).
In my transfer letter, it's written to wait 30 days before asking......so I'm waiting another 2 weeks before I wake up in the night and call Paris..

Good luck and let's keep us posted!

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
nefertiti said:
HI everybody,
I also transferred my file from Montreal to Paris on March 16.
Waiting for AOR.
In my case I asked for the transfer (I'm french and Montreal is really late for non Quebec people), but I know that even you live in Canada, they can transfer you in Paris depending on your current status in Canada (PVT, or people with less than 12 months authorization in Canada).
In my transfer letter, it's written to wait 30 days before asking......so I'm waiting another 2 weeks before I wake up in the night and call Paris..

Good luck and let's keep us posted!
Hi Nefertiti,

Welcome to the thread and thanks so much for posting. Yet another file-transfer case! That makes 3 of us. I'm also waiting on AOR or any type of correspondence from Paris. It looks like our timelines are very close.

It's been more than 30 days for me, but I have not attempted to contact Paris except via fax. They did not respond to my fax, so I will just have to wait. The time difference is too big for me to call them.

Let's keep each other updated and all the best to you!

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
I would also want to share up my experience. I did sent my application to BIQ paris in October 26 2010 and recieved AOR on November 21. But In march I got another letter with the bank draftfor the application fee i sent returned. The reason they gave me was that the bank draft was refused because of the signatory, therefore they gave me 60 days to came up with another draft and on top of that was was charged an extra CAD $ 7.50 for their administrative cost. Anyways i did that immediately and now its been one month since. Friends in this process patience is the game! It is one of those things you do then you like forget about it until some letter appears in your mail, then is when you realise that things are moving. DONT bother calling, emailing or faxing, have done that and they dont respond....but one thing is forsure if they have your file they will always process it.....Its just patience and lots of it dears! For one i am in the so called priority list since i have a Bsc in Chemistry and a Msc in Biochemistry with 8 years experience of the same, though my French is zero but am not bothered with the timeline coz i know at the lords appointed time it will all be good! Cheers and good luck every one.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Hi Babake,

Thank you for joining this thread and sharing your experience.

You're absolutely correct that PATIENCE IS KEY!!! I am trying to practice that everyday and getting better with it.

Please let us know when you receive your next update and may your application process be successful!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello friends

I received my aor and time line is under

BIQ Paris received my application on 13/12/2010
Credit card charged on. 08/04/2011
Aor received on. 11/04/2011

Thanks
Stillhope

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Good for you stillhope!! Very reassuring news and wish you the best moving forward.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
thanks Montreal789

So what about your processes.

Stillhope

te author=montreal789 link=topic=68348.msg729571#msg729571 date=1303472665]
Good for you stillhope!! Very reassuring news and wish you the best moving forward.
[/quote]

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
@Stillhope,

Still waiting for some news. It will arrive sooner or later:)

fizanayamuth

Apr 23, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Hi All...

Congratulations StillHope! and good luck Montreal.. :)

We made our application early Jan2011 to BIQ Paris and we're still waiting to hear from them. We went through a consultant and now it turns out that the consultant's name is not on the new list of Registered Immigration Consultants that was released by the Immigration Authorities 2 months ago.

Any advice?

Thanx a ton!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hello Fizanayamuth

thanks

i seen on this site and you can check your self
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/important-notice/notice-workers.html

i hope u will get your aor soon and everything will be go fine.

fizanayamuth said:
Hi All...

Congratulations StillHope! and good luck Montreal.. :)

We made our application early Jan2011 to BIQ Paris and we're still waiting to hear from them. We went through a consultant and now it turns out that the consultant's name is not on the new list of Registered Immigration Consultants that was released by the Immigration Authorities 2 months ago.

Any advice?Processing of applications received before February 2, 2011

No application will be returned to the applicant or his or her consultant.

If you have submitted an application through an authorized individual, it will be processed according to standard procedure.

If you have submitted an application through an unauthorized individual, you will be informed that your application must be processed directly with you or with a new authorized individual mandated by you by transmitting a power of attorney (in French - PDF, 39 Kb) signed by you.

I
f you were called to an interview before February 2, 2011, your application will be processed as usual, according to the standard procedure

Thanx a ton!

aftabahmed112

Apr 26, 2011
Hello To all Members,

I'm Aftab from England, My Application was sent to Paris on 23 FEB 2011, Still got no reply i dunt know how much they would take,
what i want is to be at interview(if called) before march 2012 because my work perment in england will end and i would have to go back to Pakistan

now is that possible to go PAkistan after interview and i can get the rest of [process in Pakistan,

Or will i have to extend my visa in UK,..? but i have no intention,

will i get interview before march 2012??

If any one can tell me and answer that
it would be great and great.....
its been 8 years in england now....i have MBA and Social Worker i am.....

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
aftabahmed112 said:
Hello To all Members, hello aftab welcome to the this thread

I'm Aftab from England, My Application was sent to Paris on 23 FEB 2011, Still got no reply i dunt know how much they would take,
what i want is to be at interview(if called) before march 2012 because my work perment in england will end and i would have to go back to Pakistani am also from england and send my application to paris in dec 13 2010 got aor on 11 april, so you can imagine that how long paris is taking. be honest you have to wait atleast 1 more month for your aor and i hope so that you will get your interview before march 2012.

now is that possible to go PAkistan after interview and i can get the rest of [process in Pakistanyes it is possible and secondly you are pakistani resident so still you have to send your all documents to london embassy for your federal part.,
Or will i have to extend my visa in UK,..? but i have no intention,
will i get interview before march 2012??If any one can tell me and answer that
it would be great and great.....
its been 8 years in england now....i have MBA and Social Worker i am.....

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
I plan to apply to the montreal BIQ because I live in the United States. Now ,in the event that I have to move to my home country(India) during the process, what happens to my file? Would I need to start the process again? Anything that I'd need to follow-up?

Please let me know.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
shootingstar said:
I plan to apply to the montreal BIQ because I live in the United States. Now ,in the event that I have to move to my home country(India) during the process, what happens to my file? Would I need to start the process again? Anything that I'd need to follow-up?

Please let me know.
Hi,

You can request that your file be transferred to the BIQ office overseeing your country.