Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
@Ajayidan,Thanks for your response,I also live in Surulere,Tejusosho area.

I believe Cohen would request for ur tax statement and letter from Lagos State Internal Revenue,in case they ask for it,pls contact me.Cheers.

Razaqng

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
ajayidan said:
Hi Fiirm,
How far have u gone? Am almost done with my documents, only waiting for NPC for the birth certificate attestation. I should be sending my documents hopefully before the end of next week. So what should we expect after sending dos docs? Interview or CSQ?
@ajayidan Mine docs will be ready, hopefully, by next week. Just trying to get my sch cert signed by min of education.

I hope after all these, it will be CSQ.

Fiirm

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
19-03-2013 (certified copies)
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
I have my tax statements for the last 3 months certified already by lagos state internal revenue, but for the letter I don't know about dat. I also sent my pension certificate with my application at d initial stage.

So what do you intend 2 do seen u av not received d letter they sent since feb.

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Hi fiirm,
Hope u r good, have u submitted d requested docs. now?

Regards.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
ajayidan said:
Hi fiirm,
Hope u r good, have u submitted d requested docs. now?

Regards.
@Ajayidan

Thanks for asking, I sent the docs on tuesday hopefully Montreal will collect it today.

Fiirm

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I will like to ask if i can still reapply for the program. I was denied in 2011 because i did not have the french result , which was mandated few days to my interview and i needed just 2 points to get the CSQ. So I will like to ask what should i do? Please any suggestions? thanks.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for CSQ in 2011 BIQ Paris till to date no reply....Then I decided last year to send my wife for studies as a way for quick immigration since CSQ just went quite. In August 2012 got her Admissions and she traveled to Canada....In Jan This year I applied for Multiple entry visa to visit her with my two children and we all got. In Feb I made a one month Visit to Canada and while there made an application for an open work permit...then came back to my country to wait for it. Then this week Wow! I received a notification that my work permit has been approved and with my four year multi entry visa I can now take my sweet time to finally go and settle in Canada. I have just given the required three months notice for resigning to my employer.....That's my journey...its been expensive a little bit but the end justifies the means! By the time BIQ finishes with my CSQ I will be a Canadian! ;D

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
babake said:
I applied for CSQ in 2011 BIQ Paris till to date no reply....Then I decided last year to send my wife for studies as a way for quick immigration since CSQ just went quite. In August 2012 got her Admissions and she traveled to Canada....In Jan This year I applied for Multiple entry visa to visit her with my two children and we all got. In Feb I made a one month Visit to Canada and while there made an application for an open work permit...then came back to my country to wait for it. Then this week Wow! I received a notification that my work permit has been approved and with my four year multi entry visa I can now take my sweet time to finally go and settle in Canada. I have just given the required three months notice for resigning to my employer.....That's my journey...its been expensive a little bit but the end justifies the means! By the time BIQ finishes with my CSQ I will be a Canadian! ;D

Congratulation. I hope your wife is studying in Quebec?
Fiirm

ajayidan

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Hi fiirm,

Any news from montreal? Any ideal of wot we should expect from them and how long will it take?

Regards.
Ajayi

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
ajayidan said:
Hi fiirm,

Any news from montreal? Any ideal of wot we should expect from them and how long will it take?

Regards.
Ajayi
No news yet, I hope we have done the final part?

Fiirm

aria802

Jun 18, 2013
Dear All

One of my friends who has student visa to Quebec, want to get married with a man who has CSQ and waiting for medical which was issued last year(September,2012). She want to know whether her husband can get visa sooner and accompany her. we are Iranian.
Regards

May 5, 2013
Hi everyone! i am applying for CSQ and i need your help. i am from africa and so will be sending my application to paris.
can u plz let me have the address where to post the application
and which payment method do i need? is a bank draft ok?
to whom should i address the bank draft?

waiting for your reply
thank you

May 5, 2013
prishu said:
Hello everyone,

I'm prishu from Mauritius, my husband and I applied for quebec immigration since June 2011. We got our file number in March 2012 and till now we didn't get our CSQ. I have a BA(hons)French, I thought that the procedures would be fast as I got a degree in French but my agent is telling me that there is actually a backlog in Quebec Paris Immigration. So, I want to know if there is any applicants who got his CSQ in January 2013? Till when will I have to wait and this is really killing me?!
hi prishu
i am from mauritius too. i am now starting my aplication for csq.
can u plz let me know where i need to send the application? is it to paris?

thnx

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request