Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
karlor said:
Good News....

Today we received our CSQ in the post. ;D

It was signed on June 20th, postmark June 21st but only received today July 25th... I wonder why the delay!!

Anyway on to Federal :D
GREEAAATTTTTT NEEEWSSSS!!! Congratulations Karlor....you did it!! Thank you for sharing the wonderful news. Wishing you the best in the federal process.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Karlor,
Congrats dear,..........guys this seems to be our year! I am so encourage by Karlor tweet since my application was also filed jst about the same time in NOv of 2010 and actually my process has also been more or less the same with him with several docs request since my application and to add i expect that i should be treated on priority. Should i say Karlor massage is good things to come for me? I am beginning to suspect our postal delivery service; Anyway fingers still crossed! Meanwhile Shout outs to you a million times for the direct CSQ nomination, You can now say "Canada here you come"

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
The month of August presents another opportunity for those of us waiting to receive good news. I welcome this month with faith and belief that we will get our CSQs without interview. If you support this statement say "YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS and do a dance"! hehehehe

Happy waiting everyone!!!! :-*

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
montreal789 said:
The month of August presents another opportunity for those of us waiting to receive good news. I welcome this month with faith and belief that we will get our CSQs without interview. If you support this statement say "YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS and do a dance"! hehehehe

Happy waiting everyone!!!! :-*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my CSQ request was DENIED!!!!!! Bummer, bummer, bummer, bummer :-[

I didn't score enough points. They didn't award me any points for working experience, although I have over 5 years, professional working experience. They did not specify why they didn't award me any points. It said somewhere on the letter that the skill level should be above "D". And I for sure meet and exceed that skill level. Just to inform you I provided all work certificates including employment contracts, tax contributions, pay stubs, you name it!

Secondly, I applied with two diplomas - Bachelor of Science in Biology and Diploma in Pharmacy Technician. They gave me 10/12 points for my bachelor's education. Diploma in Pharmacy Technician is under the "2009 list of training areas" so I should have scored 12/16 points. They did not award me any points for this diploma. I'm thinking that they only looked at the "higher" degree.

So, I have the option of requesting administrative review of my file if I believe that an error was made. I would like some explanation as of why they did not consider my work experience or diploma in Pharmacy Tech before I consider reapplying in the future.

I have been working for an NGO as a program coordinator and program manager for the last 5 years.

Sorry, that I have to share this news but it may help some of you. If you have any insight as to why they didn't award these points, please let me know.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
montreal789 said:
dear montreal789,

its really very sad news Just go for administrative review and explain every thing in your letter about your degree.

did u send your your experience certificate with company letter head
there is so many assumption so try to check all the reasons why they rejected your application and remove that reasons and try to send necessary documents again if possible

hope they will reconsider your case and send you some positive reaspone.
i onlly pray for u.
good luck

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my CSQ request was DENIED!!!!!! Bummer, bummer, bummer, bummer :-[

I didn't score enough points. They didn't award me any points for working experience, although I have over 5 years, professional working experience. They did not specify why they didn't award me any points. It said somewhere on the letter that the skill level should be above "D". And I for sure meet and exceed that skill level. Just to inform you I provided all work certificates including employment contracts, tax contributions, pay stubs, you name it!

Secondly, I applied with two diplomas - Bachelor of Science in Biology and Diploma in Pharmacy Technician. They gave me 10/12 points for my bachelor's educationwhich is one is your earliest degree . Diploma in Pharmacy Technician is under the "2009 list of training areas" did u had any experience with pharmacy technicianso I should have scored 12/16 points. They did not award me any points for this diploma. I'm thinking that they only looked at the "higher" degree.

So, I have the option of requesting administrative review of my file if I believe that an error was made. I would like some explanation as of why they did not consider my work experience or diploma in Pharmacy Tech before I consider reapplying in the future.

I have been working for an NGO as a program coordinator and program manager for the last 5 years.

Sorry, that I have to share this news but it may help some of you. If you have any insight as to why they didn't award these points, please let me know.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Hi Stillhope,

Thanks for sharing in the sorrow. It's very very discouraging.

Yes, all my work certificate letters had the company letterhead with contact information for human resources, in case they wanted to verify my working experience. I provided them with everything that they requested. It doesn't make any sense to me why they didn't give me any points, with no good explanation. This is why I should go through administrative review, otherwise I could reapply in the future only to get the same outcome.

My lastest degree in the Pharm tech which I received in July 2010, but have no experience in it. I should not matter because the diploma is less than 5 years old. My biology degree was attained in 2002. As per their notes, they did not award me any "area of training" points because my bachelor's degree was more than 5 years old.

Oh man. So disappointing. Thank you for your prayers.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
These are the comments they made as to why they rejected my CSQ.

La candidate ne se qualifie pas. Elle est penalisee par le faible pointage obtenu au(x) critere(s)
sUivant(s) :
_Domaine de formation: aucun point accorde ace critere sur une possibilite de 16 pts. La candidate n'a pas travaille dans le secteur de la biologie au cours des cinq dernieres annees. (as you can see they did not evaluate my pharm tech diploma and award me training points. Otherwise they would have offered an explanation here)
Experience professionnelle : aucun point accorde a ce critere sur une possibilite de 8 pts. (they have given no explanation here)
Francais : 6 pts a ce critere sur une possibilite de 16 pts.
_Sejour au Quebec: aucun sejour declare au cours des dix annees precedant le depot de la demande. Aucun point accorde sur une possibilite de 5 pts.

Les experiences de travail considerees aux fins de l'evaluation du critere duree de I'experience doivent avoir ete acquises dans une profession de niveau de competence superieur a ”D” au sens de la CNP. (could this be the explanation for zero points in work experience, if so, they are wrong because I have over 5 years experience above skill level of D) Aucun autre element d'evaluation ne pourrait venir modifier le pointage.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
I applied from Nigeria for my CSQ. My case is a bit complicated cos i had applied and obtained it before under a spousal sponsorship application but the PR was declined after i got the CSQ in 2009. I called the customer care service and was told that i needed to re-apply for a CSQ to make a fresh application for PR under the skilled worker scheme. I re-applied in May and sent it by post on 23 May (NIPOST cost N6,000 only). The application was delivered on 30 May (yes i was able to track it online!). I got a response from the Paris office on 12 July to say that i already has a CSQ and that they wont open another file for me. That i should forward further (PR) application to the appropriate processing office. Well, what a long road to travel!! Well, I have sent in an application for PR to the Ghana office and mailed it in yesterday.

Just to mention that for my CSQ, i took the TCF test and attached the result which really helps in shortening the processing time.

All the best every one!

nefertiti

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
montreal789 said:

La candidate ne se qualifie pas. Elle est penalisee par le faible pointage obtenu au(x) critere(s)
sUivant(s) :
_Domaine de formation: aucun point accorde ace critere sur une possibilite de 16 pts. La candidate n'a pas travaille dans le secteur de la biologie au cours des cinq dernieres annees. (as you can see they did not evaluate my pharm tech diploma and award me training points. Otherwise they would have offered an explanation here)
Experience professionnelle : aucun point accorde a ce critere sur une possibilite de 8 pts. (they have given no explanation here)
_Sejour au Quebec: aucun sejour declare au cours des dix annees precedant le depot de la demande. Aucun point accorde sur une possibilite de 5 pts.

Les experiences de travail considerees aux fins de l'evaluation du critere duree de I'experience doivent avoir ete acquises dans une profession de niveau de competence superieur a ”D” au sens de la CNP. (could this be the explanation for zero points in work experience, if so, they are wrong because I have over 5 years experience above skill level of D) Aucun autre element d'evaluation ne pourrait venir modifier le pointage.
It's so sad...........I'm really sorry for you and wish you all the best whatever the decision you will take......
I'm not sure how and if I can help you, but if I can, let me know
Nefertiti

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
nefertiti said:
It's so sad...........I'm really sorry for you and wish you all the best whatever the decision you will take......
I'm not sure how and if I can help you, but if I can, let me know
Nefertiti
Thanks Nefertiti! It means a lot. It's not the end of a dream or the world. I will survive!!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Montreal789,

Just go for appeal and if u need our help then let us know may be we will try to help u. One more thing don't lose hope.

Good luck

montreal789 said:

sUivant(s) :

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
STILLHOPE said:
Montreal789,

Just go for appeal and if u need our help then let us know may be we will try to help u. One more thing don't lose hope.

Good luck
Thanks again StillHope. I felt very sad and defeated but now I'm very determined and encouraged to fight for my case. It may save me additional costs of reapplying again.
I believe that I have drafted a very good letter and attached all supporting documentation. I just need answers and a final decision before I can move on. The door is still open.

Thanks.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal789,
I must confess that your post has just spoiled my day and literally washed off all the sleep i had for the night . That feeling i have when my soccer team looses a very important final match or is knocked out of the tournament! Infact in this thread you started it was you, me and i think mansoorashmi still waitting for the CSQ. So far things were moving so well, Mansoor finally got his AOR, stillHope got his interview date and Karlor did one better by getting a direct nomination, and therefore it was just a matter of time before one of us get the good news. Life has a funny way of throwing surprises......the lesson am learning here is that i should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Seems the evaluation actually might just depend on how the VO wakes up and not really with the evaluation scale. Am shocked, am scared and above all am afraid. Reason is that montreal as you've sure pointed out your documents and points are factual and true as with the point evaluator, but why it turn out that way beats logic. Anyway its proves lets not count the chicks before they hatch! I hope now also my verdict to be out, and i guess its the damn postal services with the delay....but what ever the out come, let it be. For you montreal789 my advice please go for the appeal coz the whole thing does'nt make sence. Let them explain it again on the administrative appeal whow they came up with those points coz they dont add up! By the way, when did you recieve the letter?

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
babake said:
Montreal789,
I must confess that your post has just spoiled my day and literally washed off all the sleep i had for the night . That feeling i have when my soccer team looses a very important final match or is knocked out of the tournament! Infact in this thread you started it was you, me and i think mansoorashmi still waitting for the CSQ. So far things were moving so well, Mansoor finally got his AOR, stillHope got his interview date and Karlor did one better by getting a direct nomination, and therefore it was just a matter of time before one of us get the good news. Life has a funny way of throwing surprises......the lesson am learning here is that i should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Seems the evaluation actually might just depend on how the VO wakes up and not really with the evaluation scale. Am shocked, am scared and above all am afraid. Reason is that montreal as you've sure pointed out your documents and points are factual and true as with the point evaluator, but why it turn out that way beats logic. Anyway its proves lets not count the chicks before they hatch! I hope now also my verdict to be out, and i guess its the damn postal services with the delay....but what ever the out come, let it be. For you montreal789 my advice please go for the appeal coz the whole thing does'nt make sence. Let them explain it again on the administrative appeal whow they came up with those points coz they dont add up! By the way, when did you recieve the letter?
Babake,

That's why I started off my post with "I hate to be the bearer of bad neewwwwwwsss". So sorry to have spoiled your night. Trust me I don't want my rejection to discourage anyone waiting for their CSQ.

I got the letter on August 1 and the news it brought was just harsh. But I've had some time to be sad about it and thanks to a lot of encouragement from some forum members, I have filed administrative review. It is easy to give up but I'm not. It would have been more than helpful if the immi officer would have clearly stated why they did not give me working points and diploma points. But since they did not provide ANY explanation, I have to request that they give me answers. How can I reapply if I don't know what mistakes I or they made in my application?

I have seen one member who had a similar case as mine and was able to fight it through admin interview and score an interview.

All hope is not lost. The door to Canada is still open for now.

Remain hopeful and thanks a lot for your encouragement.