Med's Request
20-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi friend,
i have got my CSQ in february.
Then i applied visa in new delhi visa office in march.
My medical has been done.also,i sent my passport in end of march.
But,still i have not received visa or no communication from VO.
Anyone tell What is resion for delay?
Anyone in our group who have same problem?

From,
robin

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

Please provide this office with your original passport in order that immigrant visas may be affixed in the passport.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!
hey hey, really good news dude :) felicitation !!!

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

Please provide this office with your original passport in order that immigrant visas may be affixed in the passport.

Excellent news!!! Congratulations Manoylo! Your dream has come true :) Have a wonderful life in Canada!

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Congrats...wishing you all the best...lets hope Wings and Egrace receive theirs very very soon...all the best all...

manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Congratulation Manoylo.
Now I wish you a quick return of your PP with your visa on it.

Regards
Geribubaboy

manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

Congratulations!!! Quebec, ici vous allez ;D ;D ;D

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
bluecougar26 said:
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't have anything to backup this claim, but if you are trying to use your Pharmaceutical degree as leverage to immigrate to Quebec under an area that enjoys certain preferences or privileges you should at least consider having acquired relevant experience in that area of work.

Think objectively, you want Quebec to let you in so you can practice your given profession, for which they have a definite need as evidenced by having it listed under the Preferred Areas of Training. However when you arrive, you can't start work on this given profession because you have no relevant experience in the field. I know the website doesn't explicitly mention that the required experience needs to be in the field for which you apply directly, unless your degree is older that 5 years. But I think that the occupation must be with a skill level above “D” under the same category of the degree for which you want to be considered.

Check this matrix: http: // www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/html/Matrix. html
I welcome any and all advice. You are correct that I should have some relevant experience. Given the current economic status, it has been difficult to find a job. But I'm not losing hope. Let's see what comes out of the administrative review before I reapply. Thank you very much for listening and responding to my case!!!!!

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
DONSOFT said:
The diploma was obviously not considered. Most likely the equivalent in Quebec would give you less points than Biology and that was why they considered your degree instead.

You need to convince them that your diploma is equivalent to Pharmacy Technology Diploma in Quebec and that way you can earn your full points for area of Training. You do not even need to show any related experience in this area since the diploma was obtained less than five years ago.

As for experience, i believe you should be able to claim your points easily. You only need to write a strongly worded cover letter with very valid points and also include all possible work documents including but not limited to Pay slip, Salary account statement, Social Insurance contribution history, letter of employment, letter of reference from your employer etc

Good luck
Thanks very much Donsoft for evaluating my case. It's soooo very strange to me that they did not award me any points for work experience. What I have done, is locate the NOC code and match it to each occupation which I will provide to them. If they offered an explanation as to why they denied me points then I would feel better. But I need to know why before I reconsider applying again in the future. I have supplied with any and all evidence of work experience. Work certificates, employment offer, pay stubs, tax contributions etc.

As for my pharm tech diploma, I will once again submit a copy of my diploma, transcript, course outline etc...

At this point I just NEED answers!!!! The outcome of the admin review will help me very much in the future.

Thank you very much for seeing where I'm coming from and for your advice.

God Bless!

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
can somebody help me.
Does my partner need to enrol french? I am the principal applicant of our application.ty

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whao Manoylo....... this really is a great news.... at last the waitis over...... CONGRATs bro......i hope postal services over there is efficient? so that u wont av to worry about ur passport + Mapple leaf....

@ Wings....... lets hope that the reply 4rm ur case specific enquiry will also result in PPR just as Manoylo's

@ Donsoft...... thanks for the wishes....... i am expectant 8)

@ FIIRM...... nice one bro..... ur french is gradually getting out of the nest....... keep the steam bro....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
quebec2011 said:
@ egrace and other friends,

What will happen if someone has QSW program case meanwhile applies to PNP ? Is it possible two have to case at the same time?

Thanks
Nothing...... no harm..... u can be nominated by as many province as possible + FSW at the same time provided u meet up with the selection criteria of the PNPs u applied for and u pay their processing fee...... Canada PR-visa is not a lottery..... hence every application has equally chances of scaling 2ru.
even at the federal stage u can av multiple PR applications at the same time.... cos at that stage, all applicant and not all application has equally chances i.e just one chance) this does not mean that ur applications will be rejected..... it only means that the moment one of those applications have been finalized...... u will be added to their data base hence & their will be something like a prompt that informs them that so and so has been issued a visa.... so the thing is the moment one of the numerous federal file has been finalized, it is expected that such and applicant withdraws all other application and then file for a refund only for the cases that have not gone beyond the no-refund stage

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ MONTREAL 789....... sorry dear for ur situation...... but the good thing is that u can fight back not with brutality but 2ru the AR... and i believe Bluecougar26 and Donsoft av been helpful to u in that.....

just note that such happens......i think u av a good case anyway.... but then this pple are also not immune to making mistakes..... they deal with tonnes of paper..... at least an average applicant will submit btween 20-30 pages of supporting documents...... so it is possible they av missed up something..... u av just 60days to request the AR right? pls do

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
Whao Manoylo....... this really is a great news.... at last the waitis over...... CONGRATs bro......i hope postal services over there is efficient? so that u wont av to worry about ur passport + Mapple leaf....

@ Wings....... lets hope that the reply 4rm ur case specific enquiry will also result in PPR just as Manoylo's

@ Donsoft...... thanks for the wishes....... i am expectant 8)

@ FIIRM...... nice one bro..... ur french is gradually getting out of the nest....... keep the steam bro....
Egrace, I so hope you are right... good luck to both of us!

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Anyone out here can help me with the info if TCFaQ or TEFaQ is conducted in India, if yes, where?

Thanks..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
Nothing...... no harm..... u can be nominated by as many province as possible + FSW at the same time provided u meet up with the selection criteria of the PNPs u applied for and u pay their processing fee...... Canada PR-visa is not a lottery..... hence every application has equally chances of scaling 2ru.
even at the federal stage u can av multiple PR applications at the same time.... cos at that stage, all applicant and not all application has equally chances i.e just one chance) this does not mean that ur applications will be rejected..... it only means that the moment one of those applications have been finalized...... u will be added to their data base hence & their will be something like a prompt that informs them that so and so has been issued a visa.... so the thing is the moment one of the numerous federal file has been finalized, it is expected that such and applicant withdraws all other application and then file for a refund only for the cases that have not gone beyond the no-refund stage
Thanks dear it is really useful.