Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Which year did you obtain your degrees? I will advise you to be careful with your consultant as he is obviously not advising you properly. Some of them encourage unsuspecting applicants to do all sorts of things that could back fire just because of their selfish financial gains. Also note that you could be blacklisted and this could affect any future dealing of yours with the Province. I will suggest you post your details here so we can help you analyse the possibility of you making the cutoff points. Good luck

1. Training
a. Educational Attainment –
b. Area of Training –
2. Experience -
3. Age -
4. Language
a. English -
b. French -
5. Family and Stay in Quebec -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner
a. Educational Attainment -
b. Area of Training -
c. Age -
d. French -
7. Validated Job Offer -
8. Children –
9. Financial Self Sufficiency –

Jayant said:
Hello friends..

I am an Indian Resident and m planning for Quebec PR. I have completed my B.Com Degree and also M.Com (Part I) and wanting for results of M.Com (Part II), I have also done software course(GNIIT) along with my graduation, from a private institution NIIT.

I have been working with a navigation Company since last 2 years as Geographic Technician (GIS) (viz totaly unrelated from What I studied)

My consultant told me that I need to Get a fake Accounting Experience for 2 yrs rarther than that of GIS as such designation is unpopular and by showing the experience in Accounting field my application wil be considered, else it will be dificult..

Don't know what to Do Plz help...

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

Please provide this office with your original passport in order that immigrant visas may be affixed in the passport.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation Manoylo.....the wait is finally finally over...................who is next in line? I am sure Egrace and Wings will get some news very very soon......

Best of luck

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
montreal789 said:
Thanks very much Donsoft for evaluating my case. It's soooo very strange to me that they did not award me any points for work experience. What I have done, is locate the NOC code and match it to each occupation which I will provide to them. If they offered an explanation as to why they denied me points then I would feel better. But I need to know why before I reconsider applying again in the future. I have supplied with any and all evidence of work experience. Work certificates, employment offer, pay stubs, tax contributions etc.

As for my pharm tech diploma, I will once again submit a copy of my diploma, transcript, course outline etc...

At this point I just NEED answers!!!! The outcome of the admin review will help me very much in the future.

Thank you very much for seeing where I'm coming from and for your advice.

God Bless!
Montreal, I really wish you the best! When you prepare your cover letter be careful and state the facts that will help support your claims, specially in regards to the work experience. Again, I don't have alot of experience in this part and what I related was my unsubstantiated opinion.

In regards to which degree was evaluated, I would carefully review the points that you were given against the points offered in the 2009 Areas and Preferred Areas of Training. Like I stated previously, a degree in Biology only grants you 6 points whereas a diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology gives you 12. You got 12, so I would think that the degree part was evaluated properly. Research out this well before deciding to pursue the claim in regards to this specific area.

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
hii

I am from india, can anyone tell me what does family record book (livret de famille) means ??
As it is one of the documents that we need to submit for qsw.

Regards,

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

Please provide this office with your original passport in order that immigrant visas may be affixed in the passport.

Congrats Manoylo, it feels great to knw that somebody got through, i am happy for you.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
egrace62 said:
@ MONTREAL 789....... sorry dear for ur situation...... but the good thing is that u can fight back not with brutality but 2ru the AR... and i believe Bluecougar26 and Donsoft av been helpful to u in that.....

just note that such happens......i think u av a good case anyway.... but then this pple are also not immune to making mistakes..... they deal with tonnes of paper..... at least an average applicant will submit btween 20-30 pages of supporting documents...... so it is possible they av missed up something..... u av just 60days to request the AR right? pls do
Thanks egrace! I have 90 days to request AR and I'm doing ASAP to avoid any further delay.

Thanks for the encouragement.

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
bluecougar26 said:
Montreal, I really wish you the best! When you prepare your cover letter be careful and state the facts that will help support your claims, specially in regards to the work experience. Again, I don't have alot of experience in this part and what I related was my unsubstantiated opinion.

In regards to which degree was evaluated, I would carefully review the points that you were given against the points offered in the 2009 Areas and Preferred Areas of Training. Like I stated previously, a degree in Biology only grants you 6 points whereas a diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology gives you 12. You got 12, so I would think that the degree part was evaluated properly. Research out this well before deciding to pursue the claim in regards to this specific area.
Thanks bluecougar. I have drafted a very good letter and attached any and all supporting documentation.
I felt defeated but not anymore through everyone's encouragement. I'll let you know the outcome of the review in a couple of months.
Thanks again!!!!!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
If u r applying from India then don't worry about family book, family book is used in some other countries like France. And secondly yes u have to send form im0008.

Stillhope

akramkhan444 said:
hii

I am from india, can anyone tell me what does family record book (livret de famille) means ??
As it is one of the documents that we need to submit for qsw.

Regards,

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Conguratulation manoylo

manoylo_bg said:
FINALLY!

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
If u r applying from India then don't worry about family book, family book is used in some other countries like France. And secondly yes u have to send form im0008.

Stillhope
Thanks stillhope

i hav decided to apply on my own. brother can u tell me the bank draft should be made in favour of ........ ? and payable at ....... ????
is there anything different with international bank draft, here in india we make drafts in favour of lets say "poor charity fund" payable at "Delhi".
The amount mentioned is 17964.5 indian rupees so can we make draft of 18000 or 17965 ???

Regards,

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
akramkhan444 said:
Thanks stillhope

i hav decided to apply on my own. brother can u tell me the bank draft should be made in favour of ........ ? and payable at ....... ????
is there anything different with international bank draft, here in india we make drafts in favour of lets say "poor charity fund" payable at "Delhi".
The amount mentioned is 17964.5 indian rupees so can we make draft of 18000 or 17965 ???

Regards,
DD should be made in favor of Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.

DD should be in CAD, never pay in Indian rupees because it will get rejected.

395 CAD not 18000 Indian rupees.

itsnaga

Jun 13, 2011
Hi

I have submitted my application for QSW. the Montreal office received it on 3rd August. Anyone, who submitted recently, can you let me know what is the timeline to receive AOR?

Thanks

Lenny230

Jul 20, 2011
Hi

It varies. From what people say the AOR usually takes between 1 - 2 months to arrive to your local address.

Here is something important: the BIQ may take a couple of weeks to open your application and send the AOR letter. But since they always use **regular mail** to reply once you receive your AOR see the date of the letter or mail timestamp for you to know how much time the actual processing time was vs. delivery time to your house.

itsnaga said:
Hi

I have submitted my application for QSW. the Montreal office received it on 3rd August. Anyone, who submitted recently, can you let me know what is the timeline to receive AOR?

Thanks

Zoultrex

Jul 22, 2011
Hi guys, im trying to get some help about points under experience in the Quebec list areas of training.

I have posted my question here:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/question-about-quebec-list-of-qualifications-and-points-in-trainingeducation-t78930.0.html;msg917122#msg917122

but I think that maybe instead of creating a new topic I should have posted it under an existing and live thread :D

Any help appreciated
sorry for double posting