14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Katayoon said:
OsamaR please update the table. I received AOR from Sydney CIO today 23 March. I guess there will be no more AORs as I heard that London VO does not issue second AOR. However, other Visa offices issue second AOR once they start processing. Thus you may wish to add a new column to your table to track the AORs by visa offices.
Congrats buddy,
How did you get your AOR by email or normal post,well at least you got it,did they send you your tracking number as well.
All the best ,inshallah we all get there
God bless
ABMIR

Mar 23, 2012
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Is there any chance of mine to immigrate to Quebec???
Please help.

Education MBA(Banking) correspondence done in 2011
Age 32
Field Banking(Collections)
Experience 10 Years
Kids 2(under 7 years)
Ielts Band Listening 6.5, Reading 6, Writing 5.5, Speaking 5.
Wife Graduate(Bcom)
No relative in canada

If any other Information required please let me know...

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Abmir, I got it by e-mail from my attorney. It seems there is no hardcopy. They sent a few reference numbers, but I am not sure if it is appopriate for tracking. Waiting for my attorney's reply. BTW, there are threads for February 2012 and March 2012 applicants.
You can use them to track others and forecast when your queue comes:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/february-2012-applicants-t96244.165.html

You will get your AOR within one month from sending.

ABMIR said:
Congrats buddy,
How did you get your AOR by email or normal post,well at least you got it,did they send you your tracking number as well.
God bless
ABMIR

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
knivesvente said:
Thank you for your inputs, but I have with me some questions:

#14. Meaning, my application package will contain anothe envelope on it? Should I write a letter informing the Visa Officer that I had placed my work related documents in separate envelope?

My Job description has been incorpoted on my Certified Job description.

#16. My certification for French hasn't qualified on the examinations mentioned, the very reason I didn't claim any points there.

As for the letter that I will be making where should I place them in my application package:

a. Letter for my English Qualification?

b. Letter for my French Qualification?

c. Letter for my intention to Quebec?

Thank you and I badly needed your answer as for the placement of the letters I will be writing.

Thank you!
Hello my friend

I can share my experience, when I applied I had submitted one folder/envelop but within this one envelop i had several other sub-envelops for each of the different categories to make it easy for the Visa Officer to locate my information in one centralized place. For example all my education certificates were placed in a separate envelop from my job information and likewise in a different envelop from my financial infor...but it was all submitted as one. You may not have to do it but, it is good presentation, and hey, it may make a good first impression!

The letters for me I placed them in a sub-envelop also and labeled it as "Background - intention to reside in Quebec." If you write your capabilities of french as basic, i think this is where you can insert the certifcate to show you know some french.

Finally, the person on this blog who recommended you make copies of everything is very important too, in fact, this person gave rather good advice all potential applicants should follow...I forgot to inform you of this earlier, I apologise for that

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just learned that the file number issued by CIO is not suitable for tracking. We need to wait for the file number issued by London VO :'(
ABMIR said:
Congrats buddy,
God bless
ABMIR

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Hello

How long is CSQ certificate VALID?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
@ knivesvente,
Since I didnt found these in ur list, so just checking if u r attaching this documents or not.

1. Notarized copies of identification pages of ur valid passport,
2. 2 additional passport size photograph. Write ur full name and dob on the back side of photos.
3. 2 labels of ur address. 1 in english and other in ur native regional language.
4. Dont forget to mention in BOLD letters, ur full name, dob and country of residence on the back side of payment cheque/dd.

One more thing. Make photocopies of all the application formats u r submitting Keep them with you. This will help you to verify ur details with IO at the time of interview.

Wish u good luck for ur application. :)
1. I'll make sure to have my identification notarized. :)
2. Where should I place these photos? Should I make a separate envelope for it?
3. I have no idea how to do this and we are only using English for our address. Should I print my address on a letter size coupon bond? And where should I place it?
4. Can I type using electric type writer?
5. I am having trouble on form A-0520-AA page 3/7 section 9.1, is the additional sheet means I can reuse the page and fill it out or technically I can use my own format on filling out my principal tasks performed as part of my duties?

Please help me.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hello my friend

I can share my experience, when I applied I had submitted one folder/envelop but within this one envelop i had several other sub-envelops for each of the different categories to make it easy for the Visa Officer to locate my information in one centralized place. For example all my education certificates were placed in a separate envelop from my job information and likewise in a different envelop from my financial infor...but it was all submitted as one. You may not have to do it but, it is good presentation, and hey, it may make a good first impression!

The letters for me I placed them in a sub-envelop also and labeled it as "Background - intention to reside in Quebec." If you write your capabilities of french as basic, i think this is where you can insert the certifcate to show you know some french.

Finally, the person on this blog who recommended you make copies of everything is very important too, in fact, this person gave rather good advice all potential applicants should follow...I forgot to inform you of this earlier, I apologise for that
I am sure to follow your insights buddy. Thank you! :)

I am finalizing my documents. I hope I can have them all done today.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hello my friend

hi Bajan4Quebec, thats is exactly what I did when Is sent my application. In the main envelope of my application package, I made 5 sub-envelopes A, B, C-1, C-2, D-1, D-2 and kept documents in categorized way.
Such as Envelope A contains all Application formats with complete details.
Envelope B contains educational documents for me and my spouse, Envelope C-1 contained work experience docs for me, and like that. Also at that time there was nothing like doc checklist form for csq stage, so I made a complete checklist of documents for my entire application package and numbered each documents. I also pasted on the envelope the A-4 size label having list of documents contained in that particulat envelope. In total approx 170 documents I submitted with my application for CSQ. My purporse was to help IO to locate any particular document in an easier way. He just need to see the label pasted on the sub- envelope instead of running through the entire bunch of documents. Also it wili help him to see for missing docs or additional docs.
Just one thing I missed here, I didnt attached any letter for my plans in quebec. Instead I submitted schedule 5 here at CSQ stage.
I m sure, based on yours, mine as well many other applicants way of submitting checklist, they might have finally introduced official docs checklist. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
knivesvente said:
1. I'll make sure to have my identification notarized. :) Ok buddy. :) also check, if you have any abroad travel history, then u must attach the notarized copies of visa stamped pages of ur passport too.
2. Where should I place these photos? Should I make a separate envelope for it? you should keep them in a small envelope and attach it with your Application for CSQ format. Dont staple the envelope with the form. Just use U-pin.
3. I have no idea how to do this and we are only using English for our address. Should I print my address on a letter size coupon bond? And where should I place it? if you dont want it in your regional language then u should submit both the labels in english. you can print them in postcard size stickers and attache them with the photographs envelope with ur application for csq.
4. Can I type using electric type writer? yes, you can.
5. I am having trouble on form A-0520-AA page 3/7 section 9.1, is the additional sheet means I can reuse the page and fill it out or technically I can use my own format on filling out my principal tasks performed as part of my duties? additional sheet means you can continue it on a blanc white paper, may be you can write it or you can type it. I did it in my own handwriting. :)

Please help me. good luck buddy for ur application. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Katayoon said:
3 years. But sometimes shorter. It will say on the certificate itself.
Hi Katayoon,
CSQ is issued for 3 years. It cannot be shorter than that. Can u share some instances, if it has issed for shorter period?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
mkshah said:
Hi Katayoon,
CSQ is issued for 3 years. It cannot be shorter than that. Can u share some instances, if it has issed for shorter period?
Katayoon said:
3 years. But sometimes shorter. It will say on the certificate itself.
I have been told many times is 1 year....I have a friend whose own is 1 year, I saw and read it with my own eyes yesterday..

And how long are police reports valid?

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello mkshah,
170 documents are really a lot, do you mean 170 pages? , by the way what is the letter for your plans in Quebec ? i did not hear about this before

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
xse2573 said:
I have been told many times is 1 year....I have a friend whose own is 1 year, I saw and read it with my own eyes yesterday..

And how long are police reports valid?
]

Yes it can be one year or three years but they write it on your CSQ certificate itself check yours.