NA

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xse2573 said:
Its not assumption ...I AM TELLING YOU 100% TRUTH...OLD RULES TO OLD APPLICANTS...NEW RULES TO NEW ONES
BEST OF LUCK GUYZ!!!
@xse2573

Hey thanks xse2573..
You really increase my confidence..Thanks

Regards

Dev

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear MK Shah sir,

I really need your help for quebec immigration.
Please suggest on below information given
AM I eligibal for Quebec immigration.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal
Education:- 10+2+3+2(BCa;- Bachelor of computer application 3 years and 2 years MSC-IT) -
Experiance:- 8 years -
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed.(16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking)
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands -

I have 1 two years old child. -

My wife details are given below

education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) -
She has completed French level A1.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello my friend, I have already answered ur this query before. Pls see below link: I have answered your query in
this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-
discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-
experience-
t37196.0.html;msg1232359#msg1232359

Asking the same question again & again is not useful.

c82 said:
Dear MK Shah sir,

I really need your help for quebec immigration.
Please suggest on below information given
AM I eligibal for Quebec immigration.

Details are given below.

Education:- 10+2+3+2(BCa;- Bachelor of computer application 3 years and 2 years MSC-IT) -

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devang3d said:
@ xse2573

Yes correct..it is not applicable to applicants who applied before this date...
So dont be worry..
Our game is just waiting...So wait,wait & wait

Regards

Dev
Yes its only waiting, waiting waiting, waiting, waiting..................................

BUT HOW LONG.................................................?

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear MK Shah sir,

Adding MSC IT.

Details are given below.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear MK Shah sir,

AS Adding MSC IT.I have been calculated below points from one of the agents.But I have some confusion thatway I seek your help.

As per the agent.

Details are given below.

Education:- 10+2+3+2(BCA;- Bachelor of computer application 3 years and 2 years MSC-IT) - 12 points
for BCA :- AOT points 6
Experiance:- 8 years - 8 Points
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed.(16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking) - 4 points
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands - 4 points

I have 1 two years old child. - 4 points

(They counted 7 points for age+edu+Exp)I dont know how?
education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) - 2 points
1.5 years of experiance - 1 point
She has completed French level A1. 2 points
1 point for fund.

Total they are counted 64 points
Is this correct or not?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everyone!

I had accomplished all the necessary documents and ready to send my application tomorrow.

My documents are arranged as follows:

1. A-1520-AA (2012-02)
2. Application for Selection Certificate form (A-0520-AA)
3. Contract Respecting Financial Self-Support (A-0522-OA)
4. Demand Draft amounting to $406ca
5. Birth Cerificate
6. Certificate of No Marriage
7.Affidavit for my Master of Arts in Nursing Degree with my temporary TOR attached to it (My Diploma wasn't released to me yet).
8. Certified true Copy of my Bachelor of Science degree
9. Original Transcript Of Records for my BSN degree
10. Certified true Copy of my Summary of Related Experience on my BSN degree
11. Original Certified Job Description with calling card of my immediate supervisor attached on it.
12. Certified True Copy of my recent Employment Contracts
13. Social Security Contributions Actual Premiums/Employee Static Information/Application for Social Security ID/Contributions Payment Return/Company Information/Actual List of Employee
14. Pay slips ( How should I present this? should I staple it on my contract or should I staple them on separate sheet?)
15. IELTS
16. Certification on Basic French (Should I include this, though I haven't claim any points for French Language?)
17. Board Rating and Certificates
18. Technical Education and Skills Development issued National Certificate Level II
19. Certificate of Accreditation as Assessor and Trainer.
20. Certificates on Trainings and Seminar

Please inform me if I miss any document or if I need to additional documents relevant to my application for me to deviate it as soon as possible time.

Please Pray for me and that my application run smoothly.

For all your help, my humble and sincerest gratitude.

To GOD Be the Glory!!!

-knivesvente

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
xse2573 said:
Helllo Everyone

Please, if you are an applicant who submitted and in process for CSQ -Selection, YOU DONT
NEED TO BE WORRIED....Files are processed based on the RULES on ground when you applied
that is how is done 100%, But those who applied or are received after the implementation
of the NEW RULES, will follow suits...

Please STAY POSITIVE MINDED and EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!...Please!, Please!, Please!.
Hello Xse, Hello everyone

I echo Xse's setiments. I hope with these proposed changes candidates will still have a fair chance. Normally David Campbell is up to date with these changes and he hasn't posted anything on this matter as yet, so I am questioning its possibility to be made law. Why I say this because of two (2) matters: Firstly, other provinces are seeking greater autonomy to be like Quebec and structure their own immigration laws rather than sole align with the federal level see the link here: http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/western-provinces-seek-greater-authority-031212.html . Secondly, the vision for Canada and Quebec is being debated in parliament as we speak, you can watch and listen live at the following link: http://delicast.com/tv/Canada/CPAC_French (in french). In summary, Canada is seeking skilled persons like ourselves that will add to the economic benefit of Canada and all its provinces...the problem Canadian Immigration is confronted with is the waiting period for applicants. Thus the need to have measures put in place that will temper down the influx of applications until Canada gets its house in order and waiting times reduced. Remember Canada wants us, simply because of the benefits we bring. Stay positive, to those who havn't applied as yet...

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
knivesvente said:
Good evening everyone!

I had accomplished all the necessary documents and ready to send my application tomorrow.

1. A-1520-AA (2012-02)
4. Demand Draft amounting to $406ca
5. Birth Cerificate
7.Affidavit for my Master of Arts in Nursing Degree with my temporary TOR attached to it (My Diploma wasn't released to me yet).
11. Original Certified Job Description with calling card of my immediate supervisor attached on it.
13. Social Security Contributions Actual Premiums/Employee Static Information/Application for Social Security ID/Contributions Payment Return/Company Information/Actual List of Employee
14. Pay slips ( How should I present this? should I staple it on my contract or should I staple them on separate sheet?)
15. IELTS
16. Certification on Basic French (Should I include this, though I haven't claim any points for French Language?)
18. Technical Education and Skills Development issued National Certificate Level II

Please inform me if I miss any document or if I need to additional documents relevant to my application for me to deviate it as soon as possible time.

To GOD Be the Glory!!!

-knivesvente
#14: you most certainly should include a payslip, rather than staple purchase another envelop and place all documents worked related in that envelop so that the visa officer can find all your work related documents in one place. In your listing I may have missed it but I do not see a job description as an item you have inclus.

#16: a number of things on this note, is this certification you mentioned one of the approved test recognised by immigration par exeple, DELF, DALF, TCF-Q etc. If it is one of these approved tests does it satisfy the criteria 16/25 for listening and speaking. If it is not one of the approved test, it will not hurt to wrtie firstly a letter of your english competency and a separate letter for your french competency.

Finally, to increase your chances mand f you can write quickly, write a letter also for your intentions to reside in Quebec...what you intend to do, why quebec and what you can do for quebec. I must tell you with all the news of the proposed changes you must work quickly on submitting your application....Bon Chance!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OsamaR please update the table. I received AOR from Sydney CIO today 23 March. I guess there will be no more AORs as I heard that London VO does not issue second AOR. However, other Visa offices issue second AOR once they start processing. Thus you may wish to add a new column to your table to track the AORs by visa offices.

OsamaR said:
Guys,

If someone wants to go and study in Quebe in order to be eligible to apply for CSQ, what are the acceptable programs/certificate ? Is there any list of these programs available online ??

Thanks all..

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bajan4Quebec said:
#14: you most certainly should include a payslip, rather than staple purchase another envelop and place all documents worked related in that envelop so that the visa officer can find all your work related documents in one place. In your listing I may have missed it but I do not see a job description as an item you have inclus.

#16: a number of things on this note, is this certification you mentioned one of the approved test recognised by immigration par exeple, DELF, DALF, TCF-Q etc. If it is one of these approved tests does it satisfy the criteria 16/25 for listening and speaking. If it is not one of the approved test, it will not hurt to wrtie firstly a letter of your english competency and a separate letter for your french competency.

Finally, to increase your chances mand f you can write quickly, write a letter also for your intentions to reside in Quebec...what you intend to do, why quebec and what you can do for quebec. I must tell you with all the news of the proposed changes you must work quickly on submitting your application....Bon Chance!

Thank you for your inputs, but I have with me some questions:

#14. Meaning, my application package will contain anothe envelope on it? Should I write a letter informing the Visa Officer that I had placed my work related documents in separate envelope?

My Job description has been incorpoted on my Certified Job description.

#16. My certification for French hasn't qualified on the examinations mentioned, the very reason I didn't claim any points there.

As for the letter that I will be making where should I place them in my application package:

a. Letter for my English Qualification?

b. Letter for my French Qualification?

c. Letter for my intention to Quebec?

Thank you and I badly needed your answer as for the placement of the letters I will be writing.

Thank you!

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
knivesvente said:
Good evening everyone!

1. A-1520-AA (2012-02)
4. Demand Draft amounting to $406ca (why only 406 you are married ) Please note that the fees will change by April 1st, so try to send before this date or make change according to the new fees
5. Birth Cerificate
15. IELTS

To GOD Be the Glory!!!

-knivesvente

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ knivesvente,
Since I didnt found these in ur list, so just checking if u r attaching this documents or not.

1. Notarized copies of identification pages of ur valid passport,
2. 2 additional passport size photograph. Write ur full name and dob on the back side of photos.
3. 2 labels of ur address. 1 in english and other in ur native regional language.
4. Dont forget to mention in BOLD letters, ur full name, dob and country of residence on the back side of payment cheque/dd.

One more thing. Make photocopies of all the application formats u r submitting Keep them with you. This will help you to verify ur details with IO at the time of interview.

Wish u good luck for ur application. :)

mbqsw

Jun 4, 2011
Estonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone!

I have some important questions:

1- what mark will be awarded for TEF niveau 3 (level 3 of TEF)?
is there a table on official websites which maps the language scores to the marks given for immigration?
I couldn't find it on immigration-quebec website

2- is this mark calculated if my wife has this French certificate? (so that we together score the min. 57 points)
I remember that spouse could also gain max 6 points for French
in that case, is having the French certificate mandatory for the main applicant (me) too?

3- I need to find the updated version of GRILLE SYNTHÈSE file which describes the points (still this file doesn't have mapping of language points)

4- with the new decision for limiting the number of applicants each year,
will we have to wait for the next year to submit our application if the limit is fulfilled?
or applications will be held in queue... or discarded?!...
well it's a bit confusing - there's no further description on the website

I really appreciate your help in advance...
I'm in a bit of stressful situation

all the best to you :)