Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hec006 said:
Hello Yogi/Mkshah,

Do you have any idea.. the application processing for applicants who have applied in 2011 has been started? who are getting calls in April mission in HK?

Yogie,

What is your status?
Hi hec006,
Pls check the timeline of applicants maintained by OsamaR. There u will be able to check if anyone from 2011 has got processing started or not.
Else, wait few more days, as I updated in my previous post, they will put this data on website for applications received upto 31st march 2012.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
Hi hec006,
Pls check the timeline of applicants maintained by OsamaR. There u will be able to check if anyone from 2011 has got processing started or not.
Else, wait few more days, as I updated in my previous post, they will put this data on website for applications received upto 31st march 2012.
Hello Mkshah,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I have checked Osama's data. Maybe, all applicants in that list has not informed correctly to update OsamaR and also those applicants are not all applicants, who have applied in 2011.

Yes, for sure, I will check that data(applications received upto 31st march 2012.), if BIQ upload it in their website. But, do you know .. they will upload, whose data has been in process and whose not? May we check check all people's status or our individual status?

Last update I have got from this forum, that applicants with application date till Nov, 2010 have got in Delhi FEB'2012 Mission. But, I am curious that who are getting calls in April Mission in Hong Kong. I know, few people who has applied in March'11, Oct'11 have got call in April Mission in HK. But they are in priority application.

Hence, anybody, please update if you got call in April mission in HK.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi hec006,
Else, wait few more days, as I updated in my previous post, they will put this data on website for applications received upto 31st march 2012.- Hello, mkshah....there are two columns on that website first one is "Maximum number of applications from March 21, 2012 to March 31, 2013" which indicates Max. No. of applications i.e. for Investor= 2700, Entrepreneurs or self employed= 215 and for Group 2= 14300, while the second column indicates the "Number of applications received up to March 31, 2012" means the number of applications received from March 21, 2012 to March 31, 2012 and it will be updated like that onwards every week/month such as in the case of FSW cap system so that one can know that how much that cap is filled and how much remaining, and it will not include the old applications before March 21, 2012.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html
Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi yogie, here I found the application intake data updated on quebec website: -yes, I already checked that site...
Applications received
Number of applications received up to March 31,
2012 On 21 March 2012, the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities has come to a decision regarding the intake of applications for selection certificates (in French, 167 Kb). Pursuant to the decision, the Minister determines the maximum number of applications that some skilled worker candidates will be allowed to submit. This decision is taken pending adoption by the National Assembly of Québec of a bill, as announced by the Minister of Finance in his Budget Speech of 20 March 2012, that would contain a provision, retroactive to 20 March 2012, authorizing the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities to make such determination.

so friends, good news hers is that this decision is still pending adoption-yes,and I too mentioned it in my previous post also... and if adopted it will be retroactive to 20th march 2012 and not for applications processed / submitted before that. :)- Here I don't think so that it will be retroactive to March 20, 2012 (just one day only) but it will be retroactive upto March 20, 2012 if it will be implemented, however here "to" before the date March 20, 2012 in that clause is confusing ...so can't say surely....so just wait and watch till they clarify in next coming days....However I hope it must not be implemented bcs. it will affect many of applicants's desire/dream to go to CANADA...

Is my understanding correct here??

Immigration subclass
Maximum number of
applications from March 21, 2012 to March 31, 2013
Number of applications received up to March 31, 2012

Businesspeople

•Investors 2 700 To be posted
•Entrepreneurs or self-employed workers 215 To be posted

Skilled workers
•Group 2 14 300 To be posted

http://www.immigration-
quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/
informations/applications-received.html

Yogie

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Demand Draft is a good way make it payable to Ministre des Finances du Québec , or any other method
Method of payment

Only the following payment methods are accepted:

certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
Canada Post money order;
bank draft or international money order;

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.
I didn't noticed if my name was included on the reverse side. will it affect my application?

What would be the fastest courier going to BIQ Hong Kong coming from the Philippines?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Helllo Everyone

Please, if you are an applicant who submitted and in process for CSQ -Selection, YOU DONT
NEED TO BE WORRIED....Files are processed based on the RULES on ground when you applied
that is how is done 100%, But those who applied or are received after the implementation
of the NEW RULES, will follow suits...

Please STAY POSITIVE MINDED and EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!...Please!, Please!, Please!.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Let us understand the meaning of word "retroactive" from cambridge university press:
"retroactive" retroactive: retroactive / LAW
Definition › if a law, decision, etc. is retroactive, it has effect from a date in the past before it was approved: The changes will not be retroactive.

for ex: "The Justice Department had opposed the retroactive application of the guidelines.

retroactive to sth :The proposed pay raises are retroactive to July 1.
→ SEE ALSO retrospective (Definition of retroactive adjective from the Cambridge Business English Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xse2573 said:
Helllo Everyone

Please, if you are an applicant who submitted and in process for CSQ -Selection, YOU DONT
NEED TO BE WORRIED....Files are processed based on the RULES on ground when you applied
that is how is done 100%, But those who applied or are received after the implementation

Please STAY POSITIVE MINDED and EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!...Please!, Please!, Please!.
@xse2573

Yes correct..it is not applicable to applicants who applied before this date...
So dont be worry..
Our game is just waiting...So wait,wait & wait

Regards

Dev

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
xse2573 said:
Helllo Everyone

Hi xse2573,
Thanks buddy for your motivating words !
In fact we are trying to clear our confusion and just wants to check if our understanding is correct...
And yes, I also believes that this changes are not going to be applicable to old applications, as these are decided as on the prevailing laws at that time....

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
mkshah said:
Hi xse2573,
Thanks buddy for your motivating words !
In fact we are trying to clear our confusion and just wants to check if our understanding is correct...
And yes, I also believes that this changes are not going to be applicable to old applications, as these are decided as on the prevailing laws at that time....
U all are welcome!!!!

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
xse2573 said:
Helllo Everyone

8).... :D :D :D

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This rule is provisionally implemented and waiting for a final approval of the national assembly of Quebec. Applications received between 21 march to 31 march will totally depend on the final decision of the assembly. If this rule gets approval then these applications will be treated according to new rules, otherwise old rules.

So i think applications before 20th march, 2012 will be processed according to the old rules.

'On 21 March 2012, the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities has come to a décision regarding the intake of applications for selection certificates (in French, 167 Kb). Pursuant to the decision, the Minister determines the maximum number of applications that some skilled worker candidates will be allowed to submit between March 21, 2012 and March 31, 2013.

This decision is taken pending adoption by the National Assembly of Québec of a bill that would contain a provision, retroactive to 20 March 2012, authorizing the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities to make such determination.'

(P.s : this is just my assumption)

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
francaise said:
This rule is provisionally implemented and waiting for a final approval of the national assembly of Quebec. Applications received between 21 march to 31 march will totally depend on the final decision of the assembly. If this rule gets approval then these applications will be treated according to new rules, otherwise old rules.

So i think applications before 20th march, 2012 will be processed according to the old rules.

'On 21 March 2012, the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities has come to a décision regarding the intake of applications for selection certificates (in French, 167 Kb). Pursuant to the decision, the Minister determines the maximum number of applications that some skilled worker candidates will be allowed to submit between March 21, 2012 and March 31, 2013.

This decision is taken pending adoption by the National Assembly of Québec of a bill that would contain a provision, retroactive to 20 March 2012, authorizing the Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities to make such determination.'

(P.s : this is just my assumption)
Its not assumption ...I AM TELLING YOU 100% TRUTH...OLD RULES TO OLD APPLICANTS...NEW RULES TO NEW ONES
BEST OF LUCK GUYZ!!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So people who applied before were lucky,, every year becoming harder and harder.

hope they will not be more strict with previous applications..

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
lemans207 said:
So people who applied before were lucky,, every year becoming harder and harder.

hope they will not be more strict with previous applications..
That is why is STRONGLY ENCOURAGE to apply as soon as possible, because immigrations laws changes back and front anytime without notice....Even lawyers will tell you that and it is on their websites too!!!!